Author Topic: TARA 2 ~EP11 video preview & EP10 youtube links  (Read 32586 times)

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: TARA 2 ~EP11 video preview & EP10 youtube links
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
Yes, it's a must read. Especially if you hate M/R.

I don't actually hate M&R, but I do find them rather annoying, and prefer other teams.

nikita

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 04:49:04 AM »
I wish the Philippne fans over at the AXN board would realize the whole TARA2 world doesn't revolve around Mark and Rovilson and that there are other fans who like the other teams. Such a shame really.  :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 04:18:36 PM »
I can't match the viewpoint exactly, but it looks like they're counting railings on the Margaret bridge. Hungarian page here.
Good call Slowhatch  ;)

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:46 PM »
Thanks, but I boo-booed  :-[; it was the Elisabeth bridge (just finished watching). In this photo you can see the bridge, the Freedom monument on Gellert hill and the little princess all in the same shot. (Did they have to return and start over after each bad guess? I was wondering why they just didn't keep guessing 2370-2380, etc.)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2008, 12:25:07 AM »
Well it was close enough Slowhatch & I was wondering about the counting thing too, like take a lucky guess  :lol: No matter I guess this ends the spoilers, Thailand isn't exactly solid  :duno:? No previews for next week and no location spoilers , go figure.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2008, 07:40:01 AM »
puddin, it's hard to disguise Thailand. I suspect that thte reason for no spoilers or preview was that they would give it away. ARA2 producers want there to be suspense. The reason I am going with the Bangkok area for the location of the rest of ARA2 is a tiny spoiler you received many months ago. It has never been covered by any AR12 or ARA2 episode. Also, Bangkok is a logical place as it appears to be a hotbed of contestants and fans of the Amazing Race Asia. Thirdly, as those of us lucky to have been there know first-hand, it's a gorgeous place that will photograph well.

nikita

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 03:43:44 AM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: Adrian and Collin beat Marc and Rovilson at the Fast Forward!! Highlight of the episode for me. I really miss having real people on this show.  :'( I didn't really fully watch Season 1 now I wish I had. Calling Mr. Michael MicKay! Are you listening to us?  ;D

Offline Jetgabriel

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Pamella and Vanessa for the win!
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 04:32:41 AM »
I can upload EP 8 on Youtube. That was the biggest highlight of the episode for me too.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:36:28 AM by Jetgabriel »