Author Topic: TODD'S MYSPACE BLOG  (Read 2774 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
TODD'S MYSPACE BLOG
« on: January 23, 2008, 01:11:19 AM »
To the FANS!

First off I just want to say thank you! You have made SURVIVOR an even more amazing experience for me than I could have ever imagined. I remember meeting previous Survivor contestants and looking at them in awe. If you ever see me on the streets dont hesitate for one second stopping to say hi. I'd love to meet each and every one of you. After all it is YOU who make the show what it is now. To all of those out there who are applying to be on... GOOD LUCK! never give up, and keep trying. Some key pointers
1. BE YOURSELF!
2. Don't script out your tape, this is reality with real people
3. Let them know why you will play the best game ever!
and 4. Dont give up! It took me three tries to make it!

Love you all!!
Todd

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: TODD'S MYSPACE BLOG
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 01:19:05 AM »
The story’s of my TATs!

Okay so a very common question I get is what does my tattoo on my right arm mean? Well Im here to answer. I actually have a few tattoos. The first one I got was on the side of my right foot. It's block black letters that says LIVE YOUR LIFE. The second is by my big toe on my left foot. It's my lucky numbers which are 16177. The third was the one on my right arm that is seen on TV a lot. It's a group of symbals (in a language some friends and i came up with on our own years ago) in rows that run up and down. The first row says TMH EST 1985 HMT (Todd Michael Herzog) The second says Live your life until tomorrow (a saying I came up with when i was about 15) and the third says 161 No regrets 77. A few months ago I got 'Outwit, Outplay and Outlast' in Chinese on my back under my left shoulder (a wicked cool tat) and recently I got a 'hidden mickey' on my left inner arm. It looks like a mole in the shape of a mickey head. I love disney (I know super geek) and used to work there so i found it fitting.....
Any questions?

So now I know his middle name is not Jason, as stated on some links...glad he mentioned in the blog!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: TODD'S MYSPACE BLOG
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:54:02 PM »
FYI, tomorrow is Todd's birthday and he'll be 23.