Archive > The Mole

Mole Marathon on Today (Saturday)

<< < (2/4) > >>

georgiapeach:
IIRC, ratings weren't very good....

RudyRules:
Yah, the celeb edition Seas 3 (i think?) wasn't good at all, imo. 

Then Season 2 had that thing about the Bible burning, which didn't really happen, but was made to look like it did.  So that part of the season sucked. But the whole season wasn't nearly as good as Season 1.

Season ONE was great though.  I thought it got good ratings.   

Reality Junkee:
 :waves:  everyone.   I love The Mole and can't wait for it to come back on.  I've been waiting forever.   And Vuday, season one was my favorite.  And I figured out who the mole was :yess:

CAN'T WAIT!!! :wohoo: :jumpy: :sucks

georgiapeach:
I think season 1 was okay re ratings Rudy--but the celeb edition killed it right off... I LOVE that this is coming back--we'll have to do a spoiler thread! :yess:

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on March 13, 2008, 09:17:17 PM --- :waves:  everyone.   I love The Mole and can't wait for it to come back on.  I've been waiting forever.   And Vuday, season one was my favorite.  And I figured out who the mole was :yess:

CAN'T WAIT!!! :wohoo: :jumpy: :sucks

--- End quote ---
I guessed Katherine too, RF.  Well at first, I thought it might be the older gent Charlie.  Then when it got down to the F3, it seemed more likely to be Katherine than the guys b/c they...esp Tom the undercover cop, were too obvious.

Hey, I'm really happy to know you love The Mole, RF!  :tup:  Cool!  :jumpy: :sucks

And I still think the host on Beauty & the Geek would be a very good Host for Mole...if they don't already have one. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version