Archive > The Mole

Mole Marathon on Today (Saturday)

<< < (4/4)

RudyRules:
Yeah, I don't have a prob with that, peach.  A discussion of who we suspect might be the mole and why,  B:) B:) B:) would be interesting and fun.  It would be like a review of each episode and expressing our opinions on it...who we like/dislike etc. 

vanillalatte:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 21, 2008, 12:08:04 PM ---I would HATE to be spoiled for the "mole"--but I would love for us to talk about each episode afterwards and speculate together...that makes it twice the fun! :happy:

--- End quote ---

Absolutely, ITA, peach!  Half the fun of The Mole is trying to figure out for yourself who it is.  It's not like Survivor or other competition shows where I enjoy spoilers.  And the nature of The Mole is that they include all sorts of clues throughout the series.  Wasn't it at the end of Season 1 where they did a whole show (or a big part of the finale) showing the various clues that had been given to the audience from the very beginning.  It would be so much fun to discuss with you all and see how many of the clues we can catch!

RudyRules:
Yes, vanillalatte, Season One did include all the clues at the end of the show. 
I found that quite interesting, b/c during the show I detected some of the actual clues. :jumpy:

Yeah, I'm in for trying to discover clues during the upcoming season, which is only 1 month & 1 day away! :wohoo:  Bring it awwwn!

gingerman28:

--- Quote from: vanillalatte on April 23, 2008, 01:29:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 21, 2008, 12:08:04 PM ---I would HATE to be spoiled for the "mole"--but I would love for us to talk about each episode afterwards and speculate together...that makes it twice the fun! :happy:

--- End quote ---

Absolutely, ITA, peach!  Half the fun of The Mole is trying to figure out for yourself who it is.  It's not like Survivor or other competition shows where I enjoy spoilers.  And the nature of The Mole is that they include all sorts of clues throughout the series.  Wasn't it at the end of Season 1 where they did a whole show (or a big part of the finale) showing the various clues that had been given to the audience from the very beginning.  It would be so much fun to discuss with you all and see how many of the clues we can catch!

--- End quote ---

Yes, but in Mole II, the clues were so obvious, they practically told you in ep one that the Admiral was the Mole.  Unless you had your eyes shut and didn't see how blatant the clues were.

vanillalatte:

--- Quote from: gingerman28 on May 05, 2008, 02:26:26 PM ---Yes, but in Mole II, the clues were so obvious, they practically told you in ep one that the Admiral was the Mole.  Unless you had your eyes shut and didn't see how blatant the clues were.

--- End quote ---

True, gingerman.  I hope they are more subtle about it with this new season!  That was half the fun, trying to figure out who it was!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version