Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

Ep11 Finale Commentary

(1/32) > >>

Chateau d If:
Good Morning Manhattan.

Let's get this party started.  :keeta:

Okay, BARflies lunch first. 

apskip:
I'm not worried about CHATEAU. Having met him in person at last year's TARCON XI, he looks like a hearty type. I am more worried about our Southern belle in the cold north. However, my weather spies tell me that the big problems yeaterday were at Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta, where 3 inches of snow caused flight delays of 2 to 6 hours and total chaos in the terminals due to 200 cancellations. It was 38 degrees here in New Jersey, so she would have gotten warm coming north. Let's hope that Peach made it to NYC.

This morning it's a cheery 22 degrees and not expected to vary a lot. When Peach hits the line at Stitch, it will be 22 degrees. At midnight it will have dropped to 16 degrees.

georgiapeach:
Not a peach popsicle yet

Hartsfield was not fun...

ALL new news will be here! :  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14339.msg249019.html#msg249019

And we are having a blast!  :girly

Now...I plan on needing to be revived tomorrow after I am outside in less than 10 degree COLD at 0700 at the TES!!!  I have a whole crate of those instant hand warmer thingies--which will be in some NOT hand locations!  :lol: :ascared :lol:

gingerman28:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 20, 2008, 07:21:01 AM --- Not a peach popsicle yet

Hartsfield was not fun...

ALL new news will be here! :  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,14339.msg249019.html#msg249019

And we are having a blast!  :girly

Now...I plan on needing to be revived tomorrow after I am outside in less than 10 degree COLD at 0700 at the TES!!!  I have a whole crate of those instant hand warmer thingies--which will be in some NOT hand locations!  :lol: :ascared :lol:

--- End quote ---

And do tell what kind of sign will you be waving for us to spot?  Or just some kind of warm fuzzy hat?

mswood:
Hope you guys are having a blast (you assholes, I am jealous as hell).

Hope everyone enjoys tonights episode, but I won't be watching to night as I will be watching the football game tonight on tv instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version