Author Topic: Brett Michaels Rock of Love 2  (Read 4855 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Brett Michaels Rock of Love 2
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:14:29 AM »
Okay I only caught the last 10 minutes of the show.  These ladies look to be a little older then the other ladies.  I also noticed a trend in some of the ladies  :yikes  And there ws one girl that could nto even make it to the elimination ceremony becuase she was passed out.   :hosed  Oh and one girl is germaphobic and will not kiss Brett  :lol3:

I will catch this on reruns and comment more.  Any one else going to watch this?  It showed previews for the season and Heather, lacey and Rodeo all make an appearance on different shows.

Offline music12

• RFF Newbie
Re: Brett Michaels Rock of Love 2
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
The ladies are much older.  As I was surfing the net, I found this pic of Bret!  You gotta go check it out - it's HOT.  His abs and everything else is incredible.

http://www.refresh.com/showthread.php?t=41835

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:21:53 AM »
Okay we missed part of the 2nd episode because hubby was channel surfing.  But it looks like the girl that was there on a dare was  booted last week, and Someone else but obviously did not make a big impression on me.  3 girls received VIP passes that they coudl interupt with Bret at any time

This week they played roller derby protect baby michaels.  LAcy was there from the last challenge to help beat the baby.  The first set of girls were not doing well and Lacy even was punching the baby in the face several times.  She is a wicked lady.  Thsi challegne was interesting as alot of the girls could not skate.  Now I know roller blading is different then roller skating... but you can not skate!!  Did you not grow up at the roller rink?  Do you not know what all skate turn is?  Maybe I am showing my age but wow!  The team that won did it because the one girl could skate and was able to get around the ring before the roller derby ladies caught up with her.  They had to get around 3 times and so they caught her once and they had the least amount of damage.  The girl that could skate started causing drama back at the house and then the other women came back at her.  Then she cried that they were picking on her!!!

The girl causing drama had a single date with Bret and chose to stay at the house and cook him a steak dinner.  Okay first clue, do you think in a house of 15 ladies you will have alone time?  Why stay at the house.  Well they plotted to get her back for the drama that they interupted her date with their VIP passes.  1 girls decided she shoudl nto use her pass then as it was a date. well in the end she was booted because he did not use her pass.  Strangely enough  Brett was annoyed that the other girls used their pass at the time but then booted the girls saying she did not make the effort to see him.

The group date was to a burlesque show.  Then the 3 girls were to do the burlesque.  The german girl kept saying she takes her clothes off and all and the manager lady/dancer said no here we do not take our clothes off.  Well when it was her turn, yet you guessed it ALL of her clothes came off.  They then kicked Brett and the girls out as that was a violation of there codes and policy and could get them closed.  Even those it was closed to the public at that time.

He also booted the german stripper.  the one with the big boobs and big lips.  She was always talking dirty and wanting to show her self.  Bret said she was too much a party girl for him.

Next week it looks like CJ that was causing drama then cried is crying again about how she can not handle it and that people are mean.  I was really surprised Bret kept her last week, as he said she was weak and she said she was still LEGALLY MARRIED.  Hello~  You are married and you are on a show looking for love on national tv!  Looks liek next week is lots of drama.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »
OK, nobody has talked about this for a long time but I watch it every week and get such a kick out of what these women do for "love"...are you kidding me?  Crying and backstabbing.  I just get such a kick out of this show!

But, the update is that Brett is down to two women...

The one you take home to mama and on of the other kind  ;)

Watch this Sunday night for the finale from Mexico!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 02:31:49 PM »
I have been watching, but forget to write about it. I missed last week but  I saw a commercial it is down to Ambre and Daisy.

Part of me says he is going to choose Ambre ~ funny she was not suppose to make it until that one girl said she did not want to stay in the beginning.  she is older and more stable

Part of me thinks he will pick Daisy for the "package" she I think will do anything but she is young.  The last young girl he picked dumped him at the reunion.