Author Topic: Amazing Race Winners ARE!!! being brought to NYC for an Early Show appearance  (Read 52800 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
ahh that's cold
it's been pretty warm in Toronto lately.

I wonder if we can tell the winner of TAR12 based on which member of the F3 all of a sudden confirmed for TARcon

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Hint for the Tarcon peeps .. dress for a Nor'easter high, 27°F | low 12°F

OMG....I'm gonna be a peach popsicle for sure! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
That's nothing. It'll be even colder in RI, near 0 on Sunday. That will be like a heat wave.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hint for the Tarcon peeps .. dress for a Nor'easter high, 27°F | low 12°F
SUN
27°F 
18°F 

MON
30°F 
24°F
Sunday (24 hours): Windy with times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the upper teens.
Monday (24 hours): Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s

sorry puddin lonny quinn rules

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tell me NO SNOW! please....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There won't be any snow. Just a lot of wind and a lot of cold. Be prepared. The cold will grow hair on your chest.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
have fun when your here in ny those who are coming to tarcon. bundle up. sorry i cant join you but im too lazy to leave the garden state

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
 :waves:

AMAZING RACE WINNERS - CBS's The Amazing Race just finished its 12th season. The reality competition show has won acclaim as one of the best of the reality shows ever, winning 10 total Emmy awards, 5 of which are for Best Reality/Competition Show. The winners of season 12 are back from their around the world adventure and will be in our studio to talk about the ups and downs of their exciting experience.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
And CBS just confirmed to me that it IS the winners only and NOT the final three...  :'(

Puddin--if you can get a TIME for that I would LOVE you! This southern girl is NOT looking forward to standing out in the cold  and is hoping we can narrow down the interval a little bit...brrrrr!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
is CBS stupid?
how obvious is the winner going to be if they are spotted in NY after we know that none of the F3 originally planned on attending TARcon

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
It's not updated yet peach's, sorry.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just whenever you know would be great! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
is CBS stupid?
how obvious is the winner going to be if they are spotted in NY after we know that none of the F3 originally planned on attending TARcon
I'm sure CBS will sequester the winner in a hotel and make sure that couple does not walk around in the big city until after the race is over.
Just here to visit.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
True, but the folks that run the West Coast Finale Party might not think twice before adding the 2nd and/or 3rd place finishers to their site before showtime (unless someone's reading this post).
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline yikes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Just whenever you know would be great! :hearts:

I would be surprised if they do it before 8 AM.  And who knows if it will be done on the plaza due to the weather.  (Though that would rob us of Phil in cold weather gear.)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Not to mention me in my artic gear! :lol3:

That is IF I can get out of Atlanta tomorrow--which is looking a little dicey since my snow encounter seems likely to be right here!  Oh MY!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
I think the Early Show appearance will be after 8 am (though I'll still tape the whole thing), and it may or may not be outside considering the freezing weather!

BTW, when does the West Coast Finale party take place?  It probably would be after the East Coast airs the finale, right?

Belle Book

Offline SingularStars

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The ultimate racer.
^^ You guys don't know cold, huh? I'd kill to have that kind of weather here. In Winnipeg, we suffer in -40C and that's not even the worst days.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Having not seen Peach here today, I'm assuming she made it out of the ATL ok. I read on CNN.com that there were huge delays today out of Hartsfield-Jackson.

I'm driving out of RI early Sunday morning and taking the train in from Stamford. Should be lots of fun. Look for pictures here and my blog on Monday.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Have a safe trip everyone! And a few :martini: for me  :keeta:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Have a safe trip everyone! And a few :martini: for me  :keeta:

my moles tell me theres a southern lady walking around nyc shivering.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
She'll be shivering again tomorrow while I'll be laughing.  :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Y'all are mean to me! I managed some TAR-type shenanagians to escape Atlanta before the snow and manged to get the last seat on the first flight of the day out...

And I'm here! And NOT shivering yet! (thank you to my new winter coat!)

Stay tuned for TARcon updates! :kissy:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
it's FREEZING in Toronto today.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Where did my post go!?

As I was saying.. yippee! You made it peach  :jumpy: ..What are you doing right now? where did you go? what did you eat? who did you see?