Author Topic: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Nicole  (Read 10136 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Mole 5.0 Contestant Nicole
« on: May 23, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »
NICOLE

Chicago, IL
Education: MD, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine

Nicole says she has the ability to be a social chameleon, a skill she's developed by growing up in a lower-middle class, African-American neighborhood, working in a white collar profession, and dealing with a wide range of patients. She says she can be street or professional when she needs to be. She has a strong personality and isn't shy letting her opinions known. She's very proud of being a doctor and has no problem with being considered a diva. She is close with her mother and credits her with her success.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:11:55 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: The Mole Contestant Nicole
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »
Meet Nicole

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: The Mole 5 Contestant Nicole
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
Host Jon Kelley's Take:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-host-jon-kelley-dishes-on-the-mole-fifth-season-cast-7199.php

Nicole, a 32-year-old OB/GYN doctor from Chicago, IL

Jon: Nicole, she's the OB/GYN. She called herself, "Dr. Diva." She made it known right off the bat that this was her world and if anybody else wanted to be a part of it they needed to check with her at the door and see if she could get them on the list. That was her attitude, and she played that to a T. She came into it saying, "I've decided the character I want to be and I'm going to run with it. I'm going to be somebody people can look at as a villain." But she was also smart enough -- because she works with patients -- she'd play both sides. Son one day, when the cameras were on, she'd be going and going and playing this hardcore role. Then when the cameras were off, she'd be nice and friendly with some of the players. So she kept everybody confused. I think that was her game and I think, from what I can tell, she played it pretty damn well. 

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Re: The Mole 5.0 Contestant Nicole
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 11:57:11 AM »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 12:00:59 AM »
.... an interesting article

East St. Louis native in search of 'The Mole' on reality show

Ledora Williams always knew her daughter, Dr. Nicole Williams, was adventurous and assertive.

But she never expected to see her rafting over a Chilean waterfall on "The Mole" reality series last Monday.

A new episode airs at 9 p.m. today on ABC KDNL-TV, Channel 30.

"I have confidence in her judgment. But just like any other mother, you're concerned," said Ledora Williams of East St. Louis.

Nicole Williams, 33, graduated from East St. Louis Senior High School in 1992 and is now a gynecologist and obstetrician at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago.

She also took dance and acting lessons as a child and has performed with the Black Repertory Theater in St. Louis.

During the first episode, Nicole Williams admitted her fear of heights but completed the first task.

"In order to make it over the falls, I made it a point not to look before I leapt, so I never saw the drop until I did the mission, and whoa! It was an incredible experience, and the view was remarkable," Nicole Williams wrote in an e-mail.

During the show, 12 contestants compete against each other to reveal the mole -- the contestant trying to sabotage the others from winning $500,000.

Each week contestants compete in physical challenges, while keeping track of each other in diaries. At the end of each episode, contestants complete a 10-question quiz to see if they can guess who is the mole. The person with the lowest quiz score is eliminated each week until a winner is chosen.

On the first night of competition, Nicole Williams was told she could not sleep in a cabin with other contestants; she was one of four who had to sleep outside because there wasn't room for 12 in the cabin.

She refused to sleep outside.

"No. I'm coming in, seriously," she said on the show.

She entered the cabin, where eight other contestants were staying. When they questioned her, she said she wasn't going to sleep, so she could stay.

"All I have to do is stay up all night. It's called circumventing," she said.

Later some of the contestants called her a "whiner" and the 11 other contestants chose to leave her stranded on a beach for the night.

In the end, Nicole Williams was glad. She survived the first round of elimination and will be on tonight's show.

Ledora Williams wondered what happened during segments that never air on TV.

"I don't think people are seeing the real Nicole. I don't know what happened before that. You don't see it all and she can't talk about it while she's on the show."Looking back, Nicole Williams agrees she did complain at the beginning.

"The players were right, I did whine. I was very ill-prepared for the possible rigors of the show," she wrote.

Nicole Williams auditioned for the show at a friend's suggestion and is glad she did. Medical partners at the hospital took care of her patients.

Clay Newbill, executive producer for 'The Mole" said the show casts contestants who are "... from all walks of life ... interesting people that have the ability to remain interesting for an extended period of time."

Nicole Williams was glad to have the chance for travel and adventure, but isn't giving up her day job for showbiz.

"I'll always be Dr. Williams. That's my calling in life," she said.

Would she do it again?

"It was a crazy ride, and I'd do it again in a flash. I learned what is really important in life is the ones I love, not money, not fame, and especially not where I sleep."

Source: http://www.bnd.com/389/story/364314.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 12:04:57 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:47:34 AM »

http://www.fcmilwaukee.com/staff.htm

:ascared That's not Nicole,

it's Mark and I had already posted that in the thread for Mark  :lol:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 07:55:10 PM »
 :-[    ooooppps     :funny:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 09:18:26 AM »
 :waves:  Nicole's myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=376449196

She has a lot of pictures of herself and this 1 video in her video file. This video and one friend comment that says,

Jun 4 2008 6:06 AM

congrads on the show

is the only things on there that has anything to do with the mole.

She does say in one of her blogs that her current mood, on May 23, 2008, was

betrayed

The video was uploaded on June 4, 2008

My day at the beach!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 10:06:46 AM by Blondie »