Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

EP 11: The Final Push

<< < (3/99) > >>

Boingo:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on January 12, 2008, 09:56:37 PM ---Will Girdwood be a full leg and will it end there or will they do half a leg there and then fly to the USA States??

--- End quote ---

:angel:  ...ummm, fwiw, Girdwood (Alaska) is in the USA.   :lol:  It happens to be the 49th state.   :lol3: If they "fly to Girdwood", then they are in the USA.   ;D

I have to say, there doesn't seem to be enough to fill an episode, just with Alaska.  I suspect there may be another city (in the US) involved, but no clues yet as to where that may be.  Lots of ways of entering the US (Hawaii, S.F., L.A., Seattle, Alaska, etc.).   :groan:

Kiwi Jay:
Thanks Boingo I already new that it was a part of the USA but I meant the main States in North America I am pretty sure you get what I mean  ;D

apskip:
The preview looks like 100% Alaska to me. Does anyone have a better idea?

michael:
well we only saw a couple of tasks and one of them was somehting we already knew they completed so we have to wait and see apskip.

patlini:

--- Quote from: apskip on January 13, 2008, 08:02:03 PM ---The preview looks like 100% Alaska to me. Does anyone have a better idea?

--- End quote ---

I'd agree

lots of fishy tasks and the ice climbing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version