Author Topic: JAMES CLEMENT - Returning Favorite  (Read 4728 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
JAMES CLEMENT - Returning Favorite
« on: January 03, 2008, 05:27:38 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:59:00 PM by puddin »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: JAMES CLEMENT - Returning Favorite
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »

James
SURVIVOR: CHINA
Home Town:
Lafayette, LA
Grave Digger

James Clement owns a burial service and he is a gravedigger. In addition, he works security at nightclubs and weddings and bartends on the side. His hobbies include watching television and surfing the web. He enjoys sprinting, weight lifting and playing football.

Clement describes himself as athletically gifted, socially adaptive and physically attractive. He is most proud of carrying on the family business. He feels he'll do well because he considers himself to be physically and mentally adept, adventurous and able to adapt to new environments and situations.

Clement currently resides in Lafayette, Louisiana, with his pit bull, Brently. His birth date is March 9, 1977.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 10:02:39 AM »
I still like him, hope he plays smarter this time.  HIm and AMy will but heads!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »

“I Learned to Embrace My Smiley Happiness” – An Interview with Survivor: Micronesia’s James
by David Bloomberg -- 05/02/2008

How is James’ finger? What was he doing with it that they didn’t show us on TV? How was his strategy this time different from last time. Speaking of last time, what does the guy who didn’t play two idols think of the two guys who didn’t play their idols? James tells us all about this and more in RealityNewsOnline’s exclusive interview – also featuring some added comments from Alexis!

As I mentioned in my preliminary comments for my interview with Alexis, talking to two contestants at the same time can add to the fun. Here in my interview with James, Alexis added some of her own commentary as well. So read on to find out what James had to say and Alexis had to add.

RealityNewsOnline: Hello, James, and thanks for taking the time to talk to us here at RealityNewsOnline. Let’s start with your injury – when you got to the hospital, how bad was the infection?

James: Infections are funny. It’s not like was it was ridiculously bad, but they didn’t want me to die. It could spread to my blood, so they wanted to take precautions. I got there, they did IV antibiotics three times a day for the next week or so, and I was all right.

RNO: So you’re doing okay now?

James: Definitely. I’m good.

RNO: Were you telling the medics the truth about the pain, or were you trying to minimize it in order to stay in the game?

Alexis: Good question!

James: Honestly, Alexis was there, they didn’t show me squeezing it—

Alexis: He was messing with it the whole time.

James: I was having a good time and didn’t think it was that serious. It was more annoying than anything. I wasn’t trying to minimize the pain. A man don’t feel pain.

Alexis: Yeah, whatever.

James: It really didn’t hurt, but I couldn’t bend it because I irritated it by being silly [and playing with it].

RNO: Why do you think there were so many injuries this time around?

James: The humidity. I’m from Louisiana. Humidity breeds bacteria. If you get a cut and you don’t take care of it, it’s going to get infected. I’ve been infected before so I didn’t worry about it. People who aren’t used that type of climate – any sore will react a whole lot worse than in any part of the world. My feet still hurt.

Alexis: His feet were more messed up than his finger.

James: My feet were far worse – they’re still messed up.

RNO: What was your strategy this time, and how did it differ from last time?

James: This time, unlike last time, I had to flirt and had to be a more sociable with one special person, Parvati. Amanda was like, “You need help. Be nice to her and flirt with her.”

It wasn’t that hard to flirt with her and look at her, and I enjoyed every moment. It kills me to sociable but I learned to embrace my smiley happiness. Honestly, in China I wasn’t so happy. But I had a girl here who were quite attractive and we had coconuts and a cave [as opposed to in China]. I was a different person. I was actually talking about strategy.

The social butterfly is the worst person to deal with because I’m use to being by myself. That’s why I can’t lie to people. My strategy was to let the girls take over and do what they do. They did what they did and it kind of sucked, but hey, it was a good time.

RNO: I didn’t have a chance to talk to you after your first time on the show, but what did you think of the two people being voted out while holding immunity idols in comparison to it happening to you last season?

James: Ozzy was similar to my thing. I kind of knew I had to play it because I wasn’t part of the alliance in China. Ozzy was a part and [thought he was] was safe in his position. Jason was a little cute boy being infatuated by the beautiful woman. He was snookered. We had Amanda who showed us how to use these things.

Alexis: (Laughing) Hey, watch it.

James:We were called Favorites and they were Fans, they’re rookies. They’re figuring it out as it goes along.

RNO: From the show, it looked like you were both totally fooled. Were you?

James: It was great TV, live theater.

RNO: Do you have anything else you’d like to tell us about your times on Survivor?

James: I learned how to share with a woman. Now I’ve learned to embrace the sunset—

No I’m lying. You bought it! Now I almost look at a sunset and think about it.

Alexis: We all started yelling at him because it was a gorgeous sunset. He didn’t care and we were like, “Why do you have to ruin the moment?”

RNO: Thanks again, James!

David Bloomberg is the Editor of RealityNewsOnline and can be reached at RNO@pobox.com.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article7991.art&page=1

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline anniam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 05:07:15 PM »
An interview with James and Alexis.  I cut and pasted the entire transcript in Alexis' thread.

From buddytv.com

The link

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/survivor/exclusive-interview-alexis-jon-19094.aspx