Author Topic: YAU-MAN CHAN - Returning Favorite  (Read 2636 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
YAU-MAN CHAN - Returning Favorite
« on: January 03, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:59:53 PM by puddin »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: YAU-MAN CHAN - Returning Favorite
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »

Yau-Man
SURVIVOR: FIJI
Home Town:
Martinez, CA
Computer Engineer

Originally from Malaysian Borneo, Yau-Man Chan attended All Saints Secondary School in Kota Kinabalu. He moved to the U.S. where he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He went on to receive his Master of Science degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara.

Yau-Man Chan is the Chief Technology Officer for the College of Chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley. In this position, he manages and runs the information systems infrastructure for administrative, research and teaching units of the college. This includes setting up networks, computers and managing business database systems. He previously worked designing electronic circuits for scientific instruments to collect data. He's also been a housepainter, cook and dishwasher.

Chan enjoys playing table tennis, bicycling, woodworking and reading. He is a member of the USA Table Tennis Association. He describes himself as intellectual and contemplative. He considers himself a natural leader, a good organizer, very skilled with his hands, very resourceful and feels he possesses a keen intellect.

Chan currently resides in Martinez, California with his wife of 24 years, Jennifer. They have two children, Penelope and Ione. They also have a dog, Tucker, and two rabbits, Ruby and Cupid. His birth date is August 26, 1952.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: YAU-MAN CHAN - Returning Favorite
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »