Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

Episode #9. Who will be Philiminated next?

(1/4) > >>

mswood:
1.  Who is still going WTF they U-Turned Nicolas & Donald?

2.  Does Tk & Rachel keep their lead, or somehow managed to get bunched or hopelessly lost?

3.  Is it a love week or a Hate week for Jenn & Nathan?

4.  Can poor Nic (who looked like he hurled last week) help Donald keep up the pace?

5.  Is Don the racer who can't finish the roadblock (and if so does he finish the roadblock)?

6. Who says "I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak on Us?"

7.  Which racer blows a "gasket" when their taxi driver drops them off at the wrong location?

8.  And which relationship takes a turn for the worst?  A parent/Child or a romantic one?

9.  And can anyone believe, I still haven't watched last week's episode yet?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote --- 9.  And can anyone believe, I still haven't watched last week's episode yet?
--- End quote ---
  What??!!  :noway:

MamaTo4boys:
1.  Who is still going WTF they U-Turned Nicolas & Donald?
Honestly I think I was the only one NOT surprised - mainly because they think like they did (they are slow blah blah blah, don't underestimate just cause hes old yo hahaha)  :pfft

2.  Does Tk & Rachel keep their lead, or somehow managed to get bunched or hopelessly lost?
Hopeplessly lost, they seem to have no sense of direction. JMO

3.  Is it a love week or a Hate week for Jenn & Nathan?
Love week.

4.  Can poor Nic (who looked like he hurled last week) help Donald keep up the pace?
Yes I think he can, I think those two can be positive just cause of their relationship

5.  Is Don the racer who can't finish the roadblock (and if so does he finish the roadblock)?
Nope

6. Who says "I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak on Us?"
Nick

7.  Which racer blows a "gasket" when their taxi driver drops them off at the wrong location?
Ron

8.  And which relationship takes a turn for the worst?  A parent/Child or a romantic one?
Parent/Child

9.  And can anyone believe, I still haven't watched last week's episode yet?
Awww, I wish I could watch it over and over lol.

BTW maybe its just what im hoping for but I voted Christina/Jackass to be eliminated........ please don't let it be NEL.

mswood:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 02, 2008, 10:58:38 PM ---
--- Quote --- 9.  And can anyone believe, I still haven't watched last week's episode yet?
--- End quote ---
  What??!!  :noway:

--- End quote ---

I know its crazy talk.

Sunday right after the opening credits, my mother called.  And when we finished the episode was right at Nic & Don checking into the Pit Stop.  

So I cussed and starting checking the torrent sites, and I didn't manage to get it downloaded until the next day.  And I certainly planned to watch it.  But I got home from work and my boyfriend was in the bedroom (Where I keep my TV and computer) sleeping and he also had his notebook with him (otherwise I would just network over it and watch the show).  

So no AR on Monday, Tuesday, I got stuck at my grandparents for an ungodly amount of time, so no AR on Tuesday.  Wednesday went to work at 6am, got home at 7"30pm, took a shower cooked, cleaned, took dogs for a walk, and its now 9pm and still no TAR.

So if I watch it now, I will certainly stay up, take notes, and want to watch those elusive clips (Yeah, I know good luck on that one), but that won't relax me and I need to get some sleep.

So I am thinking maybe, just maybe tomorrow.  

I think they need to take away my fan privileges.  

georgiapeach:
I blame it all on West Coast Time!!   :knuckles: :pull :knuckles:

--- Quote ---Sunday right after the opening credits, my mother called.
--- End quote ---

And you answered the phone?? :lol: :groan: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version