Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

EP 9: "I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak On Us"

(1/56) > >>

Kogs:
I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak On Us
Airs 1/6 start time is 8:30 pm due to the nfl on cbs

Osaka, Japan Date July 25th?

Lynn/Alex  make an unsubstantiated claim ("we also heard from a little bird") about China, thanks to Slowhatch.

Boingo -- Osaka, Japan

Kishiwada Castle  (Boingo)

Osaka Clown (Boingo)

Slowhatch: its Rennyo.

puddin:
Clues~
Web Clues

*One Racer begins showing signs of physical deterioration, prompting the Teammate to step up to the plate. But will it be enough?
*One volatile relationship takes a turn for the worse. Will the Team be able to get it together before it's too late?
*Taxi drivers have caused grief for Teams at the most inopportune times. Now, it's the revenge of the Racers as they don gloves and hats and drive Japanese passengers around the confusing streets of Osaka!

press release~

"I Just Hope He Doesn't Croak on Us" —
*The physicality of the race takes its toll on one of the racer's health
*One Racer can't perform at a Roadblock due to physical exhaustion,
*while another Racer blows a gasket when their taxi driver drops them off at the wrong location,
*while another team suffers  an emotional breakdown that threatens to ruin their performance

:bar:

Kansai International Airport 

Neobie: We connect through HK!

Chateau d if: This shot was taken here between 3:53 and 5:24 pm (assumes July 25th or 26th).

Kishiwada Castle, thanks Boingo   

Hard Rock Cafe Osaka, thanks Neobie

Detour

Boingo: Akazawa's PLEN robot

Roadblock
*Taxi drivers have caused grief for Teams at the most inopportune times. Now, it's the revenge of the Racers as they don gloves and hats and drive Japanese passengers around the confusing streets of Osaka!
Jen

Christina

Nick

TARAsia Fan:
So he kicks the bucket in this leg? :cmas50 :cmas50 :cmas50

puddin:
lol maybe Ron's hernia kicks in?  :snicker: .....and now I'm seaching India frogs because you never know?

Zack.:
Intersection perhaps? At that point there would be four teams ("This is forever, now" start 5 end 5 TBC/4; "They've got witch powers or something" start 5/4 end 4 TBC) and it hasn't occured yet so maybe it's an intersected racer talking about one of their teammates (presumably Ron/Don). Granted, an intersection with 4 teams on an elimination leg is kind of unfair (and if it's the first part of the TBC then it's almost meaningless).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version