Author Topic: 'Lost' season 5 returns Jan. 21  (Read 45148 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
'Lost' season 5 returns Jan. 21
« on: December 17, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »
'Lost' returns Jan. 31
Dec 14, 2007, 04:56 PM | by Dan Snierson

Categories: TV Biz

Lost fans have long been dying to get back to the future, and their wait is almost over: ABC will debut season 4 of the island drama on Thursday, Jan. 31 at 9 p.m., in place of Grey's Anatomy.This scheduling move keeps the series out of harm's way (read: American Idol), and will also please tired fans who had trouble last season staying up Wednesday nights until 11 p.m. Eight episodes of the show will air on consecutive Thursdays (the other half of the season is still TBD because of the strike). ABC has also set premiere dates for some new shows: Cashmere Mafia (Thursday, Jan. 3; it will air on Wednesdays starting Jan. 9); Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (Monday, Jan. 7);  Eli Stone (Jan. 31, after Lost);  and Oprah’s Big Give (Sunday, Mar. 2). By the way, Dancing With the Stars and The Bachelor kick off new seasons on Monday, Mar. 17.
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/12/abc-sets-jan-31.html

New trailer :popcorn:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 08:25:04 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: 'Lost' returns Jan. 31
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 04:24:29 PM »
extended trailer :

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »
I personally think Lost is the best show on TV. And the finale from last season was amazing. This as to be the most anticipated premier of the year.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 11:24:07 AM »
I've been reading everything Bball and I don't think I've ever been more excited about a shows return  :jumpy:

ABC issued the press release below regarding the fictional airline that carried the passengers on the  Lost television series.  The network operations a website for the airline as well at oceanic-air.com which as of today does not reflect the resumption of service.  Fans are left to sort out what it all means.

OCEANIC AIRLINES ANNOUNCES ITS RETURN TO THE AIRWAYS “TAKING YOU PLACES YOU NEVER IMAGINED”

Flights Begin December 31 To Nine Markets Oceanic Airlines announced today their return to the airways. Beginning December 31, operations and flights to nine markets will resume, “Taking You Places You Never Imagined.” Destinations include:

Los Angeles, CA
    Tustin, CA
    Ames, IA
    Miami, FL
    New York, NY
    Portland, OR
    Knoxville, TN
    Seoul, South Korea
    Sydney, Australia

“We are very eager to resume flying and apologize for any inconvenience our temporary closure may have caused our loyal customers,” said Michael Orteig, President, Oceanic Airlines. “Oceanic Airlines is proud to be a top tier flight provider and looks forward to providing travelers with many more years of unparalleled service.”

About Oceanic Airlines In business for over 25 years, Oceanic Airlines is a major airline carrier and offers the highest caliber of service for international and domestic flights. Destinations include Los Angeles, London, Sydney and South Korea.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

:popcorn:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 01:01:33 PM »
now that TAR is over and I'm depressed again

the thought of Lost returning perks me up

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »
I found my new temporary addiction see ya in a few days :popcorn:  :waves:

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 06:35:24 PM »
Exclusive: Lost Finds Post-Grey's Berth! 

ABC is said to be finalizing a post-strike spring schedule that not only hands Lost its best available time slot, but promises to further strengthen the network's stronghold on Thursday night.

According to multiple sources, ABC plans on airing this season's final five* Lost episodes on Thursdays at 10 pm/ET beginning in late April, where it will follow all-new episodes of Grey's freakin' Anatomy! Throw in fresh installments of Ugly Betty at 8 pm and you've got yourself the most formidable one-two-three punch since the early days of CBS' Survivor/CSI/Without a Trace smashup. Creatively speaking, I'd go so far as to say this rivals NBC's storied Must-See-TV juggernaut back in the '90s.

And I haven't even gotten to the best part.

The best part is that I'm hearing that ABC is strongly considering keeping this dream lineup intact this fall... and beyond.

I don't know about you, but this almost makes up for ABC's mishandling of [insert any number of show titles here].

* This just in: I'm now hearing that Lost's final arc may consist of six episodes, not five. No, Team Darlton isn't making an extra episode this season. Rather, the final installment of the current run (aka Episode 8) will likely be held to kick off the final batch of five. According to my spies, Episode 7 makes for a better, more logical, break. 

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Lost-Finds/800033151

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:40:20 PM »
Wow! That would make for some very tough Survivor competition!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »
thank god for tivo I LOVE lost LOVE IT
Having some Spring Fun

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 11:55:09 AM »
When Lost comes on I turn off my feeds careybear, nothing stands in its way  :wohoo:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 10:57:25 AM »
ok i've been catching up on the lost episodes and I watched "the constant" this past weekend.

that has to be for me, the best episode in a looong time.  it literally blew me away at the end.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »
Me too patlini  :sucks , I've been trying to watch last weeks The Other Woman or whatever again but BB is interfering, curses  (:;)

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 03:37:28 PM »
unfortunately last weeks isn't as good, still Lost kwim but not as stellar as "The Constant"

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 07:20:15 AM »
Last night when they showed Jin's tombstone-the date of death was the date of the crash! :duno:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 08:43:30 AM »
ooh i have it tivo'ed its my saturday night treat when the kids are in bed

i might just rewatch the constant

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
Last night when they showed Jin's tombstone-the date of death was the date of the crash! :duno:
I bet he is alive and is working for Ben to keep Sun safe and pretending he is dead is a cover or he does not want Sun's father to know that he is alive? he does not want to be obligated to him again, work for him ? 
 Since next week is the last show until April I plan on taking some time and sitting back and "try" to rewatch this season again .

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 02:27:57 PM »
 Since next week is the last show until April I plan on taking some time and sitting back and "try" to rewatch this season again .
[/quote]

Good Idea!  I may do that too if I'm not updating BB feeds.

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »
Somehow, I had totally missed out on this show for the past three seasons, but here's one reason to say THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WRITERS STRIKE!!!!  Purely out of curiosity, I order season 1 from Netflix and spent February and March catching up on all three seasons.  I'll admit, I'm COMPLETELY addicted now!  What an incredible show!  I can't believe HOW I could have missed out on it for three seasons. 

Anyway, I finished up just in time because, according to my DVR, they're starting Season 4 from the beginning this Thursday until the new episodes start later in April.  And I'll catch whatever they don't show on CBS online.  So, I'll be around once Lost starts back up next month to talk theories and conspiracies!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 12:40:58 AM »
try this link vanillalatte , you can watch all on line and welcome to the forum :hithere:
http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

Offline vanillalatte

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
LOL!   Thanks, puddin!  Of course I meant ABC...I spend too much time over at CBS online between Survivor and BB.  Thanks for the reminder!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 01:22:16 PM »
I'm a CBS girl too vanilla, Lost is the only thing I watch on ABC, lol

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
Somehow, I had totally missed out on this show for the past three seasons, but here's one reason to say THANK GOODNESS FOR THE WRITERS STRIKE!!!!  Purely out of curiosity, I order season 1 from Netflix and spent February and March catching up on all three seasons.  I'll admit, I'm COMPLETELY addicted now!  What an incredible show!  I can't believe HOW I could have missed out on it for three seasons. 

Anyway, I finished up just in time because, according to my DVR, they're starting Season 4 from the beginning this Thursday until the new episodes start later in April.  And I'll catch whatever they don't show on CBS online.  So, I'll be around once Lost starts back up next month to talk theories and conspiracies!

I love Lost it is probably my favorite show, I even did a blog forever about it, theroies and everything else, I love it
Having some Spring Fun

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 01:10:36 AM »

Do you still do the blog? I follow spoilers but no one here cares for them but this is one my fav sites.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

I love Lost it is probably my favorite show, I even did a blog forever about it, theroies and everything else, I love it

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:15 AM »
hey puddin no i dont have the blog anymore, I wish I did... I let it go awhile back, But I think I am going to start it again, I think haveing a lost discussion and spoiler would be great
Having some Spring Fun