General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

'Lost' season 5 returns Jan. 21

(1/27) > >>

puddin:
'Lost' returns Jan. 31
Dec 14, 2007, 04:56 PM | by Dan Snierson

Categories: TV Biz

Lost fans have long been dying to get back to the future, and their wait is almost over: ABC will debut season 4 of the island drama on Thursday, Jan. 31 at 9 p.m., in place of Grey's Anatomy.This scheduling move keeps the series out of harm's way (read: American Idol), and will also please tired fans who had trouble last season staying up Wednesday nights until 11 p.m. Eight episodes of the show will air on consecutive Thursdays (the other half of the season is still TBD because of the strike). ABC has also set premiere dates for some new shows: Cashmere Mafia (Thursday, Jan. 3; it will air on Wednesdays starting Jan. 9); Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann (Monday, Jan. 7);  Eli Stone (Jan. 31, after Lost);  and Oprah’s Big Give (Sunday, Mar. 2). By the way, Dancing With the Stars and The Bachelor kick off new seasons on Monday, Mar. 17.
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/12/abc-sets-jan-31.html

New trailer :popcorn:

puddin:
extended trailer :

BballKates:
I personally think Lost is the best show on TV. And the finale from last season was amazing. This as to be the most anticipated premier of the year.

puddin:
I've been reading everything Bball and I don't think I've ever been more excited about a shows return  :jumpy:

ABC issued the press release below regarding the fictional airline that carried the passengers on the  Lost television series.  The network operations a website for the airline as well at oceanic-air.com which as of today does not reflect the resumption of service.  Fans are left to sort out what it all means.

OCEANIC AIRLINES ANNOUNCES ITS RETURN TO THE AIRWAYS “TAKING YOU PLACES YOU NEVER IMAGINED”

Flights Begin December 31 To Nine Markets Oceanic Airlines announced today their return to the airways. Beginning December 31, operations and flights to nine markets will resume, “Taking You Places You Never Imagined.” Destinations include:

Los Angeles, CA
    Tustin, CA
    Ames, IA
    Miami, FL
    New York, NY
    Portland, OR
    Knoxville, TN
    Seoul, South Korea
    Sydney, Australia

“We are very eager to resume flying and apologize for any inconvenience our temporary closure may have caused our loyal customers,” said Michael Orteig, President, Oceanic Airlines. “Oceanic Airlines is proud to be a top tier flight provider and looks forward to providing travelers with many more years of unparalleled service.”

About Oceanic Airlines In business for over 25 years, Oceanic Airlines is a major airline carrier and offers the highest caliber of service for international and domestic flights. Destinations include Los Angeles, London, Sydney and South Korea.

puddin:

:popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version