Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

Survivor All Stars 2 - Fans vs. Favorites

(1/3) > >>

Rob:
Video Preview (note, if it doesn't show up right away, just wait, it will)

Online Videos by Veoh.com

swimmer12:
in that video...that huge stadium...was that a survivor finale. because it seems like this 1 has shrunk soooo much.

Rob:
Yeah, I don't know what finale that was to be quite honest with you...maybe it was stock footage from some other event. I don't know!

Texan:
Notice there are 5 girls and 3 guys on the super fan tribe.  Does this mean the same for the fan favorites?  Or did I miss some one

Emmysue:
Here's what I never understand about these people who go on Survivor...and forgive me if you've discussed this before, I'm late coming to the RFF party...BUT...

When they tell you you're going for a photoshoot or something, WHY oh WHY do you wear your best dress?  Don't these people realize that they ALWAYS throw you off the boat in whatever you're wearing?  It happens ALL the time!  Like seriously, did the China Survivors REALLY believe that CBS was going to let them bring a whole suitcase full of crap to the island?  And yet they carried all that stuff up those GAZILLION stairs...I would have left my stuff at the bottom!

AND in that clip, it looks like at least one chick (can't tell who it is) is jumping off the boat in her pretty strapless dress...and these are either HUGE fans or Previous players...they ALL should know better!!!  I'd be showing up in LAYERS of clothes, convertable pants, running shoes...you'd think these people would know better... :umn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version