Archive > Survivor China Archive

Survivor China Finale Discussion

<< < (3/24) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
Me too, Michael! WOO HOO!  :wine:

Reality Junkee:
 :xmas49   everyone.  I'm excited too :jumpy:

I don't see Todd winning at all.  He has pissed off enough people.  Should it come down to Todd and one of the other girls, they will win.  Maybe it's just that I don't like Todd anymore.  At first I did, thought he was thinking out a good plan.  But since then, he's been all over the board it seems to the point where even Amanda started to doubt him and his loyalty to the alliance.

I REALLY can't wait for the reunion show.  I want to see sparks fly :cmaslol

Rob:
I, too, am looking forward to the reunion...but after have the chance to talk to a good chunk of the most recently voted out, I doubt there will be too many sparks flying at the reunion!! Jury should be good, however!

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Reality Junkee on December 16, 2007, 06:11:01 PM --- :xmas49   everyone.  I'm excited too :jumpy:

I don't see Todd winning at all.  He has pissed off enough people.  Should it come down to Todd and one of the other girls, they will win.  Maybe it's just that I don't like Todd anymore.  At first I did, thought he was thinking out a good plan.  But since then, he's been all over the board it seems to the point where even Amanda started to doubt him and his loyalty to the alliance.

I REALLY can't wait for the reunion show.  I want to see sparks fly :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
ditto that, RF!  :kisses  :xmas49

All those in the storms, I wish you the best of luck that there are NO power outages in your areas!  We get them here a lot during bad weather...so I can sure understand your frustrations!!  :pull :pull (:;)

:wohoo: Amanda??  I hope she wins!!  :cmas20 :cmas51

TheCinera:
So far no power outages have been reported in my area.  Knock on wood, I hope that won't happen to my house soon. 

Anyways, I hope the Jury has some great questions for the Final Three.  John-Robert and PG will be the best ones, imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version