Author Topic: The Biggest Loser Couples Season 5  (Read 54404 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Biggest Loser Couples Season 5
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »
Update: The Biggest Loser Couples

Dan Evans, a 21-year-old camp counselor and musician from Frankfort, IL, was revealed to be the fifteenth contestant eliminated from The Biggest Loser: Couples during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss series' fifth season.

"I never imagined how much this would change my life," said Dan following his ouster.  "No longer can I count on just being spoon-fed life.  It's about me taking one step at a time to accomplish anything I want to accomplish.  I don't have to worry about my size or my health holding me back... Not for one moment am I going to forget how far I've come."

The Biggest Loser: Couples thirteenth episode began following the previous elimination of Brittany Aberle, which came a week following the ouster of Maggie King -- meaning Kelly Fields was the only Black Team member left in the competition and one of two women along with Alison Vincent.  Black Team trainer Jillian Michaels was also taking the eliminations hard.

"The boys are tight," commented Kelly.  "The two girls are expendable, so it's just a matter of time to crank us out."
Blue Team trainer Bob Harper met with his guys -- Jay and Mark Kruger, Dan and Roger Schultz -- and commented how he was concerned about their routines.  He criticized Jay and Mark for their lack of carbohydrate consumption prior to weigh-ins and added it was something that would be corrected.

The six remaining contestants then met The Biggest Loser host Allison Sweeney in the elimination room, where a silver platter with a lid on it sat in the middle of the table.  Allison explained the contestants would be participating in a The Biggest Loser pop quiz.  Each contestant would write down their answer, and if it was wrong, they'd be eliminated.  Last contestant left would win the platter.

All six contestants correctly answered 3,500 calories need to be burned to total a pound.  However Kelly, Ali and Mark couldn't recall that Trent Patterson had lost a total of 100 pounds during the first 10 weeks of the competition, eliminating them from the pop quiz.  None of the other three contestants correctly guessed how many calories are in a cup of fat-free strawberry yogurt (200), but because Dan was closest with his answer of 100, he won the platter.

Allison removed the lid and revealed a piece of chocolate cake, which she said totaled 600 calories.  She told Dan to take the platter of cake with him to the next Reward Challenge and added to make sure that it's still intact or else it's useless.

Needless to say, everyone gave Dan a hard time about the piece of cake.  While he was on a walk with Mark and Jay, the piece of cake went missing.  A ransom note was left on Dan's bed that was signed by Kelly, however it was actually Roger who hid the cake.  Everyone had a good laugh from the prank since it lightened the mood of the competition.

The six contestants then gathered at a sports arena for a Reward Challenge, and Allison explained the rules.  Over the course of 20 minutes, each contestant would collect a variety of junk food regularly sold at sporting events -- from hot dogs and pizza to ice cream and popcorn -- which was spread throughout the arena at various stands.

They could only bring back one item at a time and then had to place it on a table with one of the other contestants' names written on it.  Once time expired, the contestant with the least amount of calories on their table would win $10,000. 

Dan then learned what the piece of cake was for, as he could put it on whichever table he wanted.  He decided to put it on Kelly's table -- a clear indication that the four guys planned to gang-up on Kelly and Ali during the challenge.

That's exactly what happened once it commenced, with Dan, Mark, Jay and Roger only putting food on Kelly and Ali's tables.  The four guys were so arrogant that they even took bites from various junk-food items.

Ali opined that the results of the challenge would be "beyond annihilation" -- and she was right.  Kelly's table had 15,061 calories and Ali's had 14,327.  Dan's table contained 6,736 calories and Mark's had 5,612.  Jay won the challenge with only 4.480 calories on his table, besting Roger by 415 calories.

Pledging to use the $10,000 to take his wife on a vacation once The Biggest Loser was done filming, Allison then revealed Jay could use the cash to purchase a one-pound pass at the upcoming weigh-in.  He would have until then to decide what to do.

Back on campus, Kelly and Ali quickly aligned themselves with one another since they realized they were on the outside looking in.  To make things worse, Mark cooked dinner for everyone and didn't even ask Kelly and Ali if they wanted to join in.  He said he didn't mean any harm, however it only further drew a divide among the two sexes.

Jillian pushed the two women incredibly hard during their last-chance workouts while Bob had his guys participating in a well-regimented routine.
"I'm absolutely confident the Blue Team is going to stay four strong," boasted Dan.  "We're not going anywhere.  Whoever gets in our way -- whoever tries to stop us -- then they have to go."

The Biggest Loser: Couples' thirteenth weigh-in commenced, and the two contestants with the lowest weight-loss percentage would find themselves below the yellow line and thus be up for elimination. 

"Heading into the weigh-in, Kelly and I both know if a girl falls below, we're gone," said Ali.  "It kills us to walk towards that scale."
Jay revealed he had decided to buy the one-pound pass with his $10,000, but vowed he'd still be taking his wife on a vacation using his own money.  He started the week at 206 and lost five pounds -- and with the recently purchased pass -- he posted a 2.91% weight-loss percentage. 

Roger began the week at 242 and shed six pounds for a 2.48% weight-loss percentage and Dan started at 199 and dropped only one pound for a 0.50% weight-loss percentage -- by far his worst showing.
"This deep just sinking feeling I had stepping on that scale, I was trying to convince myself, 'Ah, that's just nerves.  It's just nerves,'" opined Dan.  "I was waiting for a real number to pop up, but it didn't.  Just one."

Mark started the week at 185 and lost four pounds for a 2.16% weight-loss percentage; Ali began at 155 and dropped six pounds for a 3.87% weight-loss percentage; and Kelly started at 199 and shed seven pounds for a 3.52% weight-loss percentage.

Dan and Mark were both below the yellow and would be up for elimination.
"That's what happens when you get girls mad," said Ali as the four former Blue Team members looked on in disbelief.
"I had never fallen below the yellow line before -- this is my first time -- I hate it," said Dan.  "I always looked at the people below and said, 'Sorry but the game got you.  Should have tried a little harder.'  Is that what I say to myself now?"

With an hour to make their decision, Dan and Mark began to pack after sharing an emotional moment with Roger and Jay.  Realizing that Jay wouldn't be voting for his brother -- meaning he was already a vote down -- Dan met with Kelly and Ali to plead his case that he would "love to stay."

However Ali, Kelly and Roger all voted for Dan, who was sent packing from the competition.
"This has been amazing.  This has changed my life forever," said an emotional Dan.  "I proved to myself there's nothing I can't do, so who knows what's in my future now."

Dan has been Eliminated

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dan-evans-fifteenth-contestant-cut-from-the-biggest-loser-6792.php

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2008, 08:59:19 PM »
It really bothered me how much they talked about being a "team" last night. There are no teams, all four of those blue guys couldn't have won the show and I know they are too competative to actually be happy for the one guy that wins.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2008, 09:05:08 PM »
I was so happy that the girls pulled it out.  I am not sure they can keep up the weight loss in the next couple of weeks    I am glad it took the challenge to show Ali she needed to go after the boys.  the brothers will stay together, so it will be hard to take the out.

I was sad to see Dan go but they were right he was putting up big numbers.

I am still can not believe he gave up the 10K

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2008, 11:44:37 PM »
NEXT WEEK ON THE BIGGEST LOSER COUPLES

LAST FIVE CONTESTANTS GET SURPRISE TRIP TO AUSTRALIA

Since The Biggest Loser is a global phenomenon,

the last five players are surprised with a trip to the other side of the globe Australia!

Once there, they get a visit from the Biggest Loser: Australia winner, Adro,

compete in a race around the city of Sydney, and climb the legendary Sydney Harbor Bridge.

In the end, the final four players are determined by an emotional weigh-in and elimination.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2008, 04:48:13 AM »
Update Previous Contestants Amy And Marty Wed

Biggest Loser contestants Amy Hildreth and Marty Wolff made their reality TV romance official Saturday, tying the knot in Charleston, S.C., in a small ceremony in front of less than 20 of their family and friends.

“We’re private even though we like to go on reality shows,” Hildreth, 28, joked to PEOPLE. (They like to get engaged on them, too — Wolff, 27, popped the question on a Biggest Loser reunion show last year).

This summer, the newlyweds plan to have a big party for the rest of their loved ones, including their Biggest Loser season three pals. The show trainers will score invites too, says Wolff, “But I don’t know if they’ll want to come to Omaha, Nebraska!”

The couple, who’ve maintained most of their weight loss from the show, call their wedding a definite “cheat day,” where they allowed themselves mini-pizza appetizers (”I have to have pizza at my wedding,” says Hildreth) and a cupcake tower for dessert. But the cupcakes are not for portion-control purposes. Says the bride: “They’re just so much more fun than a boring old wedding cake!”

The Biggest Loser: Couples finale airs live on April 15. No word on whether any of this season’s contestants will make pop the question.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20187108,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2008, 05:00:45 AM »
The Biggest Loser Contestant Roger Fired For Going On Show

JACKSONVILLE, Ala. (AP) -- Jacksonville State has fired associate athletic director Roger Shultz, who took leave to compete on the reality TV show "The Biggest Loser" five months after starting the job.

The university fired the former Alabama football player in mid-March after he returned home to Enterprise, where he is still working out in an effort to win the weight-loss competition.

In a statement, athletic director Jim Fuller says Shultz was hired to enhance the university's marketing and fundraising effort, but after just a few months on the job he chose to go on sick leave to be a part of a TV reality show.

Fuller says it's time to move forward with the marketing and fundraising effort.

Shultz, who started out at 363 pounds, had lost 127 pounds through this week's episode on the NBC show. Shultz started taping the show in October and said he understands Jacksonville State's decision.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23845069/from/ET/

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »
At the last minute a friend called so I missed the show.  I did read Jillian's recap.  Good for Mark waiting on Ali!!  What a good sport.  When I heard it was emotional I figured the brothers would be below the line together.

I also saw next week we get to pick the person to be booted...... that has me thinking.... do you want to see the person that has worked the hardest win, the person that has lost the most pounds, a woman, a man, a second chancer or another factor?    Part of me says I do not want a 2nd chancer winning, they had their shot and were voted off.  part of me wants to keep the 2 woman since there has not been a woman win.  part of me wants Mark off because he is winning all the prizes right now and part says he earned it.

Jay and Kelly have the most still to lose.  I really do not think Kelly will do as well without her trainer motivating her.  Jay I am not sure about him.  Part of me says he will not stick with it and part says yep this time he is serious.  Ali I think will definitely stick with it but does she really have that much more to lose?  She is nto a size 1 but she looks good.  Mark well, we all know he is determined to win and I think if he is in the final 3 he wins hands down.

If Kelly stays motivated and keeps working out and watching what she eats she could be the biggest loser.  Maybe she will inspire Paul to get active!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »
At the last minute a friend called so I missed the show.  I did read Jillian's recap.  Good for Mark waiting on Ali!!  What a good sport.  When I heard it was emotional I figured the brothers would be below the line together.

I also saw next week we get to pick the person to be booted...... that has me thinking.... do you want to see the person that has worked the hardest win, the person that has lost the most pounds, a woman, a man, a second chancer or another factor?    Part of me says I do not want a 2nd chancer winning, they had their shot and were voted off.  part of me wants to keep the 2 woman since there has not been a woman win.  part of me wants Mark off because he is winning all the prizes right now and part says he earned it.

Jay and Kelly have the most still to lose.  I really do not think Kelly will do as well without her trainer motivating her.  Jay I am not sure about him.  Part of me says he will not stick with it and part says yep this time he is serious.  Ali I think will definitely stick with it but does she really have that much more to lose?  She is nto a size 1 but she looks good.  Mark well, we all know he is determined to win and I think if he is in the final 3 he wins hands down.

If Kelly stays motivated and keeps working out and watching what she eats she could be the biggest loser.  Maybe she will inspire Paul to get active!

Oh your right Texan I'm going to have to think about this one.

I mean normally it's the person that has lost the least amount of weight that should get voted off so I don't know if I want to change that.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »

SURPRISE GAME-CHANGING TWIST IN LAST EPISODE BEFORE LIVE FINALE 

In the last episode before the live finale, the final four contestants return from Australia without their trainers and attempt to train themselves for their last week on the ranch.

Celebrity Chef Rocco Dispirito visits again to teach the contestants how to make healthy versions of their favorite dishes before heading home, and the final four all watch videos of their most memorable moments on campus.

At the weigh-in, two of the four players fall below the yellow line, but theres one last surprising twist.

For the first time ever in Biggest Loser history, America will determine who the third finalist will be by voting online on the two that fall below the yellow line.

Who they choose to be a finalist and who they choose to eliminate will be revealed at the live finale on April 15.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
NBC Reveals New 'The Biggest Loser: Families' Edition To Air This Fall

NBC has announced The Biggest Loser: Families -- the reality weight-loss series' sixth-season -- will be part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming schedule with 90-minute episodes airing in the Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT time slot.

NBC had previously announced The Biggest Loser's sixth season would follow the same "couples" format as the show's currently-airing fifth installment, however that plan has apparently changed. 

Instead, the Fall 2008 installment will be a "family edition" featuring teams consisting of two family members each, with the minimum age requirement being 18-years-old.

The Biggest Loser: Couples' second installment -- which will consist of teams of two that can include any two contestants with a pre-existing relationship -- is now scheduled to air as part of NBC's 2008-2009 midseason primetime programming lineup in the Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT time slot.

Alison Sweeney will reprise her hosting role for The Biggest Loser: Families, which will also include trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper.  Kim Lyons, who replaced Michaels as the Red Team's trainer prior to the show's third season but was replaced by Michaels for the show's currently-airing fifth edition, will not be participating in the show's sixth installment.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-reveals-new-the-biggest-loser-families-edition-air-this-fall-6859.php

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »
The Biggest Loser Couples Trainers Jillian and Bob's Take On The Twist

After The Biggest Loser 5 airs Tuesday, viewers will be able to vote for the first time in the show’s history, determining which of the bottom two (those who fall below the yellow line) go home and who goes on to the finale. In other words, after the weigh-in, instead of letting the cast vote, viewers will vote. The winner and finalist will be “revealed in the first five minutes of the live finale on April 15,” according to NBC.

The show’s trainers, however, don’t like the twist. Jillian Michaels, who has previously criticized the show’s editing and focus, had the strongest opinion, telling reporters this afternoon that she’s “disappointed” because “The Biggest Loser’s not a popularity contest, it’s about numbers—I was disappointed.” She also said that it’s “kind of disappointing playing a game based on a set of rules that they didn’t even know, and neither did we.” She said the contestants might have “played the game differently,” “used different strategies” or “behaved differently” had they known the public would vote. “I also didn’t think it was fair; I don’t get it, personally,” she said.

Bob said that he thinks letting viewers vote is “a really tricky thing,” because we “haven’t seen everything these four contestants have gone through” and “don’t have all the information.” However, executive producer Mark Koops said that the vote “isn’t turning it into a popularity contest,” and said that in Tuesday’s episode, “we’re laying out the facts to the audience, the incredible journeys that the two people below the yellow line have been on. I think people will be able to make an informed decision.”

Koops also said that “one bad week shouldn’t necessarily determine their fate.” Of course, that’s what happens every other week on the show because of its game component

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2008, 11:53:32 PM »
 :popcorn:   A video preview of Tuesday's show on The Biggest Loser Couples

I had to remove to video I believe NBC changes it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:48:52 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »
With Jillian and Ali so happy I would bet that Kelly has a big lose this week.  I can not see Jillian that excited for the boys.  It says one more record  ~ didn't Ali hit the most lost by a woman last week?

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

With Jillian and Ali so happy I would bet that Kelly has a big lose this week.  I can not see Jillian that excited for the boys.  It says one more record  ~ didn't Ali hit the most lost by a woman last week?

:-* Hey  Texan I believe you are right.

Ali did break a record last week, she looks awesome now. She lost so much weight.

So I can't wait for tonight to see what's going to happen and about the twist.

It looks exciting  :wohoo:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2008, 09:53:17 AM »
DVR did not work, I think it was because my kiddos changed the channel during recording.  I am waiting on the 2 minute replay.  I saw the boys were below the line. 

Who is everyone voting for?

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »

DVR did not work, I think it was because my kiddos changed the channel during recording.  I am waiting on the 2 minute replay.  I saw the boys were below the line. 

Who is everyone voting for?

:lol: Oh no that's funny. I'm pretty sure Texan that you can watch the entire episode on the website.

Yes the two men were below the yellow line.

What a surprise from Kelly losing that much forcing the men below the yellow line.

I love Ali she looks amazing and keeps a great positive attitude. I really believe her talk with Jillian and her mother Betty Sue early in this season helped her get over her personal issues she had that contributed to her weight and unhappiness.

Unfortunately I can't vote I'm not a US citizen so no I can't vote according to the rules.

My personal fav's are Ali I hope she wins it and as for the men it would have to be Roger because like Ali they have no personal issues and I believe that's what makes them winners is that they will begin a whole new life after The Biggest Loser Couples were I definitely think Mark is still working on those and might need continual help or support to keep him on a positive journey after the show. The same with Kelly I don't know if she has sorted out her personal life and with her relationships I'm hoping she has.

Anyways I'm getting carried away I'm hoping Ali and Roger win but I would be happy for anyone of them. I love this show getting to know them and watching them progress throughout the show is amazing.

I'm looking forward to the finale  :wohoo:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 04:12:03 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline CBWright

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
Hi, new to the board and just started watching Biggest Loser Couples.  I'm totally inspired by what the two girls have done and losing something like 9 and 11 pounds IN ONE WEEK!  Is there a blog or log somewhere online that documents exactly what they did this past week (amount and type of exercise and what they eat and when)?  Would love to follow their regimine.  I've looked at joining the Biggest Loser site but don't know if it's really worth it.  Thanks for any help and insight!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »
Well my zip is 77429 when you vote it asks for name, bith date, email and zip code.  can they really tell you are in CA from the web?  You can vote up to 100 times per email.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »
Hi, new to the board and just started watching Biggest Loser Couples.  I'm totally inspired by what the two girls have done and losing something like 9 and 11 pounds IN ONE WEEK!  Is there a blog or log somewhere online that documents exactly what they did this past week (amount and type of exercise and what they eat and when)?  Would love to follow their regimine.  I've looked at joining the Biggest Loser site but don't know if it's really worth it.  Thanks for any help and insight!

:waves: Hello CBWright and a  :welcome3: to you.

The only place I can think of is the official site for The Biggest Loser Couples. There is a lot of info you can get from there including each of the contestants bio's and it shows their weight loss a tracker for each weeks weigh in. It also has a section for Nutrition and Fitness. I personally think the site is great. There is lots to read and plenty of interesting info there. So I do think it's worth your while to start there but if your interested in following their regimen I would suggest you speak to your doctor and they could best help direct you to a Nutritionist and a Professional Trainer. Don't forget these contestants have seen a doctor and are being monitored so be careful and take the advice from your doctor.

Good luck with that.

The Biggest Loser Couples link: http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2008, 06:13:00 AM »

The Biggest Loser Couples:  The Official Website Poll

Who do you think will be The Biggest Loser?

Ali          62%  is leading  :wohoo:

Kelly      17% 

Roger    15%   

Mark       3%

Cast your vote to the poll here and to view the results: http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/   

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2008, 08:52:51 AM »
Tomorrow is the night ~ got this in an email.  I did not realize they started last May.  So they will have had almost a year to lose the weight.  It will be interesting to see who wins.  I am worried more about Paul as I am not sure he stuck to the weight lose.  I hope he did.

The Big Finish
Biggest Loser 5 champion will rise tomorrow

Kicking off on New Year's Day, the fifth season of The Biggest Loser has been super-duper big. The players arrived last May on the new Biggest Loser ranch in teams of two. The temptation, challenges and prizes along the way have been bigger than ever. And we recently saw the final five players take the game around the globe to Sydney, Australia which has its own Biggest Loser show, among many that are now fighting obesity and broadcasting in nations all over the world. Well, tomorrow night is the big finish, and we'll see who becomes the single winner of Biggest Loser Couples.

The competitors for the grand prize of $250,000 are two women, Ali Vincent and Kelly Fields, and one man (we'll find out the if it's Mark Kruger or Roger Shultz). Depending on who wins the nationwide vote-off between the two fellas, this may be the year that a woman finally takes the top prize! And if you think it's a no-brainer or no big deal, you just have to look to trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels to see how heated this competition is. Jillian really wants a woman to finally take it. Bob is aching to have one of his men win, inspired in part, no doubt, by having his players closed-out of the finals last season when Jillian dominated with her Black Team underdogs in the Final Four.

Along with the finalists, we'll see the return of all the eliminated players--always immensely inspiring (plus one of them will take home $100,000). Tune in tomorrow at 8/7c for the live finale with all the fireworks of a big American finish.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2008, 09:49:45 AM »
Tomorrow is the night ~ got this in an email.  I did not realize they started last May.  So they will have had almost a year to lose the weight.  It will be interesting to see who wins.  I am worried more about Paul as I am not sure he stuck to the weight lose.  I hope he did.

The Big Finish
Biggest Loser 5 champion will rise tomorrow

Kicking off on New Year's Day, the fifth season of The Biggest Loser has been super-duper big. The players arrived last May on the new Biggest Loser ranch in teams of two. The temptation, challenges and prizes along the way have been bigger than ever. And we recently saw the final five players take the game around the globe to Sydney, Australia which has its own Biggest Loser show, among many that are now fighting obesity and broadcasting in nations all over the world. Well, tomorrow night is the big finish, and we'll see who becomes the single winner of Biggest Loser Couples.

The competitors for the grand prize of $250,000 are two women, Ali Vincent and Kelly Fields, and one man (we'll find out the if it's Mark Kruger or Roger Shultz). Depending on who wins the nationwide vote-off between the two fellas, this may be the year that a woman finally takes the top prize! And if you think it's a no-brainer or no big deal, you just have to look to trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels to see how heated this competition is. Jillian really wants a woman to finally take it. Bob is aching to have one of his men win, inspired in part, no doubt, by having his players closed-out of the finals last season when Jillian dominated with her Black Team underdogs in the Final Four.

Along with the finalists, we'll see the return of all the eliminated players--always immensely inspiring (plus one of them will take home $100,000). Tune in tomorrow at 8/7c for the live finale with all the fireworks of a big American finish.

:jumpy: Oh cool thanks for sharing your email Texan  :hugs:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »

The Biggest Loser Couples 2 Hour Season Finale Tonight   :wohoo:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2008, 05:17:28 AM »
Ali The First Female Winner Of The Biggest Loser Couples  :wohoo:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2008, 09:00:00 AM »
YEAH ALI!  She looks amazing!  WOW when Mark lost the 100K by one pound I was so happy for Bernie.  Not to be mena to MArk but he won alot on the show.  Bernie was so excited.  WOW some of those people looked tottaly differnt today then they did before.  Curtis looks great and I was so excited for him to get to where he needed to be for health insurance.  What a great ending.

I worry about Paul.... when he was voted off they said he had been sick and now he is still too sick.  I hope he gets better soon.

Kelly looked amazing.  she knew she was not going to win which too some of the smile away, but she looked amazing.