Author Topic: The Biggest Loser Couples Season 5  (Read 54401 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Biggest Loser Couples Season 5
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2008, 12:35:07 AM »
YEAH ALI!  She looks amazing!  WOW when Mark lost the 100K by one pound I was so happy for Bernie.  Not to be mena to MArk but he won alot on the show.  Bernie was so excited.  WOW some of those people looked tottaly differnt today then they did before.  Curtis looks great and I was so excited for him to get to where he needed to be for health insurance.  What a great ending.

I worry about Paul.... when he was voted off they said he had been sick and now he is still too sick.  I hope he gets better soon.

Kelly looked amazing.  she knew she was not going to win which too some of the smile away, but she looked amazing.

Hey Texan what a night that was. I'm thrilled for Ali she was so happy.

And everyone else wow they look awesome.

I agree I'm glad for Curtis and Mark looks totally different Bernie too.

Even Trent lost lots for being such a big guy.

I'm looking forward to the next Season the Family Edition  :wohoo:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2008, 04:12:05 AM »
an intersting article the Kruger brothers were approached for the show:

Mark and Jay were approached by a casting agent while at a ballgame. "When they came up to us outside of Fenway Park, I didn't even think I needed to be on that show or was big enough to be on the show ... until I went home that night and looked in the mirror and said, 'Oh my God, I really have let things go way beyond where they needed to be.' I wasn't even thinking about working out,” Mark said.

After giving it some thought, the brothers decided to head to the show. The decision ended up being very difficult for them, as they had to leave their wives behind to take care of things. "They had to maintain the households, watch two kids, cart them around with virtually no help, doing it basically on their own, and the only support system they had was each other,” Mark said of his wife and sister-in-law.

The brothers gained a reputation for shedding a lot of tears while on The Biggest Loser. Even a month after the show has ended, they still can’t seem to escape a good joke or two about it. "One day we came out and we had these magnetic strips on our vehicles that said, 'Watch out for falling teardrops,' and 'Warning, may cry at any moment’," said Jay.

One thing that Mark has noticed the most since leaving the show is the change in his appetite. "I can't get enough (vegetables) now. I can't eat enough broccoli. I love broccoli," he said. Jay looks back and said that he never joined the show to become a celebrity. He is currently raising awareness about Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome, a disease that his daughter was born with.

Source: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-biggest-loser/the-biggest-loser-catching-up-19098.aspx

Offline hanzere

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2009, 05:37:44 AM »
            We don't anticipate that every time we go on challenge we fail or success.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:59:22 AM by hanzere »