Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

EP8: "Honestly, They Have Witch Powers or Something!"

(1/38) > >>

puddin:
12/30/2007: Honestly, They Have Witch Powers or Something!
The eighth leg of the race. Phil Keoghan is the host.
tvguide magazine 12/30
Reality: Amazing Race~
The teams may think that running around the globe is good for their relationship, but all the trekking is about to start wrecking ones couples's closeness when their worst qualities come to the fore. Meanwhile, another team plays dirty to throw two competitors off-schedule at the airport.
The Amazing Race:
One of the teams is resorting to airport theatrics to bump another pair onto a later flight. The things folks will do to impress that Phil fella!
CBS clues~
HONESTLY, THEY HAVE WITCH POWERS OR SOMETHING!
*One Team resorts to performance art in an attempt to trick another Team into buying tickets for a later flight.
*Progress in one Team's relationship comes to a halt when one Team member shows signs of his former self.
*And don't miss a nail-biting race to the Pit Stop!

michael:
Could that be somebody talking about the goths?!

puddin:
I was thinking something Hindu-ish as in India-nish, involving a task? Now why would the Goths have witch powers Michael? lol :cmaslol

patlini:
like the goddess Kali

http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses/kali.htm

michael:
LOL I don't know it sounds like something an ignorant team COUGH*JENATE*COUGH would say if a team that looks like the goths is doing well?
but I completely zoned out and forgot this was India so puddin you are probably right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version