Author Topic: Shii-Ann  (Read 3719 times)

Theresa

Shii-Ann
« on: March 06, 2004, 10:37:56 AM »
Just a question, many of you seem to really like Shii-Ann i just wonder what makes you like her so much.  With so many of you liking her there must be a reason....

Here is my opinion but i am really interested in hearing another view point then mine.  i do not care for Shii-Ann, i did not care for her last time because i thought she played the poor poor pitiful me game too much.  This time i do not like her because i have not seen her make one decision on her own during the whole game.  Well i guess she made one decision that was to just do what everyone else told her to do.  She has already said she did not want to vote out Rich she just did it because her Kathy told her to.  It is like she is just riding on someone elses coat tail and i don't like that.

theresa

CindiLou

Re:Shii-Ann
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 07:08:39 PM »
I am not a big ShiiAnn fan but I do admire her mental capabilities. She is very smart and she is right to play the UTR strategy this time. During Survivor Thailand, she put too much of a target on herself with her outspokenness. Colby was wrong to criticize ShiiAnn's strategy. What works for him would not work for her. ShiiAnn knows how powerful a player Kathy and Lex are and she has aligned herself with both. I think ShiiAnn is a worker but she does has that ability to turn people off with her feelings of superiority.  

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 07:46:41 PM »
I am one of the Shii Ann fans and I like her because she comes across as a very intelligent person (this is during her taped segments talking to the camera).  She was not portrayed very well and was a target in Thailand.  I also got to view her audition tape for the Thailand one and it was hilarious.  It showed her fun side.  Also, I don't think playing UTR is all that bad.  Look how it worked out for Sandra Diaz.  Also I think if she were more outspoken, she would be a target to be voted out at tribal council.  Let's just see how she plays once Ethan and Colby get voted out  (If Lex gets them eliminated--which is most likely).  Don't forget when they interviewed Jenna Morasca, she had said that she got along great with Shii Ann, Kathy and Lex.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2004, 08:18:26 PM »
BlahBlahBlahBlah..Sorry T...I couldn't resist..lol

Maybe its because my girls are half Asian?? and she makes me laugh!I had a soft spot for her in Thailand..
I agree she will outlast Colby and Ethan :D Hell, if riding coattails wins me a million dollars but doesn't gain any respect from the "important people" then I'll be crying all the way to the bank.
I wouldn't bet on her winning though.. :P

{pic from http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S8E06showpromo?page=2 }

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 10:55:26 PM »
 :D :D :Dlol you are so funny Puddin.  Yeah, I thought it was funny when she said blah blah blah, Captain American with his nice teeth.  So are your kids really half Asian?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2004, 11:18:43 AM »
ROTLMAO Theresa..

Yeah Bathfizzy..my girls are Phillipino ,part Chinese & Spanish..

I also thought that it was funny when Shi ,in her confessional, towards Colby "He doesn't respect my game...I don't necessarily respect his ..were both equal but, I'm not dumb enough to tell him that" ;DLOL

surviordude_JT

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2004, 04:46:06 PM »
I did like Shii-Ann in Thiland she was ok

BUT NOW its a whole 'nother game

She has changed her ways in this All Stars, shes changed her gameplay & apperence

BTW that blah blah blah statment aginst colby was Very Funny..... Who does Colby think he is anyways?????

Offline Hurt'n for Burton

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 06:36:34 PM »
I am sorry you guys....I can't STAND Shii-Ann. I did not like her in Thailand and I do not think she deserves to be in the All Stars game. There were much more deserving people of the "All Stars" honor than her.
I agree she is a smart girl, but that is all she has got going for her.
Have you ever seen her eat? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww it makes my stomach turn!!!!  :P

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 11:01:25 AM »
I did not care for her last time around. She was arguing too much..... This time though, maybe because she liked Richard Hatch??? Well, she did give him credit when credit was deserved.... I like her this time. Plus, she is taking Sandra's strategy and being the "go to" person when it comes to alliances.
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

surviordude_JT

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 12:04:07 PM »
There were much more deserving people of the "All Stars" honor than her.

You are correct on that there but the only thing is that they asked all 112 castaways to come back in the beginning........ Must of them said no way & Shii-ann just happened to say yes........ (Plus they needed someone from Thiland, She is the only one!!!)  :(

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 08:50:32 AM »
I could go either way on Shii-Ann.  I like her overall; but...I like Colby and wish she could get along better with him.  I thought she was a dope to keep idolizing Richard Hatch.  I kept wondering if she had watched the first season and seen how many people he manipulated and lied too.  She would have willingly been his puppet until he threw her away.  That said, I do like her as a person.  She's bright, funny, and expressive with her face.  I like how she waits to let off her steam with the confessional.  

surviordude_JT

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2004, 05:57:30 PM »
I agree Kcat but somtimes I think colby needs to keep it shut!!!