Archive > The Mole

Who Is The Mole?

(1/4) > >>

Rob:
Just finished watching the tape of Tuesdays (June 4) show and wasn't it just a little weird that Dorthy (sp?) pulled those answers out of her butt in the Smart vs. Dumb game???? Sounds like she knew the answers before the game!!! Tell me what you think?!?!

Mamaschatzi:
I thought that was a little wierd also.  Especially that last word mistrustfulness.  It's such a confusing show.  You think you know who it is (Patrick) and then he's gone.  I didn't think it could be Katie but now I'm not so sure.  She's not as innocent as she seems. ;)  Dorothy seems like a good candidate also but I think that it was too obvious her knowing the answers.

cuukie:
Im going with AL as being the mole.  To me he seems like a really bad actor to me...LOL
He is the first one shown in the introduction
He sits in the first seat to the left all the time in the exectution room
and the name of the title is betrayAL  See his name is in the title...LOL

Mamaschatzi:
Nice catch Cuukie! :D

Rob:
Just finished watching the tape again. I still cannot believe that Dorthy said in the Smart vs. Dumb on the Fishing question she said "just say something like $90" and she was right? WOW
Also in the first challege, when Cooper asked who would like to "hang out " today, everyone raised thier hand but Dorthy? Maybe she didn't want to hang off of a rope, because SHE KNEW?!?! She is also the only one with 2 exemptions
One thing that does bother me is in the Smart vs. Dumb, she did get them more money, but the mole isn't supposed to get them money, that is the only thing. What do you thing????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version