Author Topic: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*  (Read 78887 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2008, 06:28:48 PM »
yeahitsright doesn't post much but when he/she does post something I believe it  :waves:

yeahitsright wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys still don't know what happens? Haahha damn that's sad. I'll summarize: the final 4: Natalie, Parvati, Cirie, Amanda (nasty is right)
Natalie is booted at F4. Cirie Parvati and Amanda orgy because they think it's a final 3. BUT BAM, another challenge. Cirie doesn't win it (duh), Partavi and Amanda vote her out, and you have your worst Final Two in the history of reality TV.
(As for the rest, pretty sure it's Jason, then James taken out, Alexis blindsided, and Erik, but I'm only 95% sure on that order so there's a small chance it's wrong.)
P.S. sorry if some of this has been posted in places - no way I'm reading through all this crap.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/30711

I certainly think that Natalie goes at Final 4, and I don't think that Cirie will win the final Immunity, but I sure hope that Yeahitsright is wrong about Cirie going home at Final 3.  After all, I think Parvati is more likely to win Immunity than Amanda, and I don't think Parvati will want to take Amanda to the finals with her.  If she does, not only will she not have Eliza and Ozzy's vote, but she'll also probably lose Erik's vote.  On the other hand, Cirie might vote for her and Jason will probably vote for the person who organized Ozzy's ouster, in this case Parvati; but even so the only chance Parvati has is if she doesn't take part in blindsiding Alexis.  Therefore I think it's more likely that Parvati will want to take someone who's more of a "partner in crime", in this case Cirie.  The only way the whole spoiler is true is if Amanda wins Immunity, for she won't want to take Cirie with her to the Finals.

Besides, didn't you suggest that Nathan & Jennifer would win The Amazing Race 12 only to see them come in fourth place?   :neener:

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
yeahitsright doesn't post much but when he/she does post something I believe it  :waves:

yeahitsright wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys still don't know what happens? Haahha damn that's sad. I'll summarize: the final 4: Natalie, Parvati, Cirie, Amanda (nasty is right)
Natalie is booted at F4. Cirie Parvati and Amanda orgy because they think it's a final 3. BUT BAM, another challenge. Cirie doesn't win it (duh), Partavi and Amanda vote her out, and you have your worst Final Two in the history of reality TV.
(As for the rest, pretty sure it's Jason, then James taken out, Alexis blindsided, and Erik, but I'm only 95% sure on that order so there's a small chance it's wrong.)
P.S. sorry if some of this has been posted in places - no way I'm reading through all this crap.

I certainly think that Natalie goes at Final 4, and I don't think that Cirie will win the final Immunity, but I sure hope that Yeahitsright is wrong about Cirie going home at Final 3.  After all, I think Parvati is more likely to win Immunity than Amanda, and I don't think Parvati will want to take Amanda to the finals with her.  If she does, not only will she not have Eliza and Ozzy's vote, but she'll also probably lose Erik's vote.  On the other hand, Cirie might vote for her and Jason will probably vote for the person who organized Ozzy's ouster, in this case Parvati; but even so the only chance Parvati has is if she doesn't take part in blindsiding Alexis.  Therefore I think it's more likely that Parvati will want to take someone who's more of a "partner in crime", in this case Cirie.  The only way the whole spoiler is true is if Amanda wins Immunity, for she won't want to take Cirie with her to the Finals.

Besides, didn't you suggest that Nathan & Jennifer would win The Amazing Race 12 only to see them come in fourth place?  
Belle Book

What the hell does Amazing Race have to do with Survivor? These are not my spoilers smart ass :smartass   :res: It's not always about who YOU "want" to win Belle Book, whatever with you, why don't you go back to your happy place.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:36:04 PM by puddin »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2008, 02:08:17 AM »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2008, 12:37:52 PM »
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2008, 05:37:46 PM »

yeahitsright wrote:

Besides, didn't you suggest that Nathan & Jennifer would win The Amazing Race 12 only to see them come in fourth place?  
Belle Book

What the hell does Amazing Race have to do with Survivor? These are not my spoilers smart ass :smartass   :res: It's not always about who YOU "want" to win Belle Book, whatever with you, why don't you go back to your happy place.

:groan:  Uh-oh.  I don't think I should've said the second part at least.  I'm really sorry.  Hope you accept my apology.  Anyway, if Cirie doesn't make the final 2, I hope Amanda wins.

Belle Book
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:48:40 PM by Belle Book »

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

yeahitsright wrote:

Belle Book

:groan:  Uh-oh.  I don't think I should've said the second part at least.  I'm really sorry.  Hope you accept my apology.  Anyway, if Cirie doesn't make the final 2, I hope Amanda wins.

Belle Book

Hi B.B. it seams like Cirie is gonna win!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »
Stop with the false spoilers Lars!!  :pull

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »
finally someone notices!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2008, 03:14:22 AM »
So wtf is one to believe for petes sake?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2008, 09:15:32 AM »
Go with your gut, like Lex