Author Topic: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*  (Read 78985 times)

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
Re: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »
Thanks for the questions, first off all the list is from Sucks. So i meant it was the list that i had posted as my list, i forgot to put the source on the list. sorry about that, but the list from sucks is true. I myself have also troubles accepting that boring Alexis and Natalie is in the final three instead off Amanda and Ozzy.   

Cheers All Nice People In Here!!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »
I think I read that spoiler list, but I'm not certain it's entirely accurate.  I think that either Alexis or Natalie will be in the Final 3 (most likely Alexis), however, I think Cirie will be in the Final 3 instead of one of the Alexis/Natalie trio.  Or maybe neither Alexis or Natalie are in the Final 3 and Amanda is there with Cirie and Parvati instead.

Belle Book

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2008, 03:57:11 AM »
according to interviews Alexis and Natalie had a tight alliance from the beginning and were both strategic player but of it shown on screen.
survivor players that are portrayed in that manner (except for maybe Danni) in the early game but make it far are usually out in the finale 4 or finale 3, and if they do make it to the finale most don't even get votes at all.
if the finale five spoiler is correct Parvati-Alexsis-Natalie finale is The most logical one but I don't think it's going to happen because that will be a very boring finale.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2008, 02:38:04 AM »
I think I read that spoiler list, but I'm not certain it's entirely accurate.  I think that either Alexis or Natalie will be in the Final 3 (most likely Alexis), however, I think Cirie will be in the Final 3 instead of one of the Alexis/Natalie trio.  Or maybe neither Alexis or Natalie are in the Final 3 and Amanda is there with Cirie and Parvati instead.

Belle Book

I would love to see Cirie, Amanda & Parvati in the Final 3, with Cirie winning, and Amanda 2nd.  Both of them have worked hard in their game play and both came close to winning in their seasons.  So it would be nice if one of them could be the big winner this time!  :jumpy: 

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:37 AM »
Yes retard boi you have 100 % right it is gonna be a very boring final three, and i`am hoping that  Parvati wins! I don`t know if it is just me, but i think that the Fans have been so boring to watch. I am like they are fans off Survivor, come on now steep it up please. There was only two off them there where cool to watch and that was Tracy and Mickey B. and off cause they are gone. So there are four boring fans there out last some very great survivors, starting to night with Ami. It is so sad. And Alexis and Natalie outlast Ozzy ( so not fair)!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2008, 07:46:21 PM »
posted at survivorskills by jessiek

jessiek

Posted on: Apr. 06 2008,22:17       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In E13 or E14, there is a circumstance that happens that necessitates a change from the scheduled F3, to an F2.  Or, so I've been told. 

http://www.survivorskills.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=96&t=6119&st=#entry132765

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2008, 09:08:35 AM »
Interesting

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »
If that is true and it is Alexis and Natalie in the final, it is gonna be the worst final ever in the history off Survivor!!!!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2008, 10:04:18 AM »
I would love to see Alexis in the F2 and would be happy if she won.  Some of the Favs have been too bossy and arrogant.  Would love to see a fan steal their thunder.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
 Hi s1! Survivor is a Reality Show and this Season the Favorites have been the best to watch. So one off them should win, Alexis is cute but she is not good in the show (only as eye candy). I know that the Favorites have been on Survivor once before, but Alexis is a big fan off the show, she should be better then she is. But i respect that she is your Favorite, my favorite is Ozzy. But he is not going to win, what i think is a shame (he is the best Survivor ever). A person once wrote on this site that Mark Burnett made Survivor to introduce the World to Ozzy. And Jeff Probst also said that Ozzy was born to be on Survivor.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »
I don't think the fans are getting as much TV time as the favs.  No love connections to deal with.  There is so much edited out that we get to see the version the producers want us to see.   Their main goal at first seemed to be showing James' bare chest and Amanda's blurred butt.  I personaly feel like Ozzy is a great player in the challenges but doesn't play a smart social game.  Don't get me wrong, I like Ozzy and wanted him to win the first go round.  I'm not basing my opinion of Alexis on the fact that she's cute.  I never really gave it much thought.  She is playing a good social game and is good in the challenges.  She is strong and helps win challenges without drawing a lot of attention, either positive or negative, to herself.  She helps around camp without stirring up trouble.  She reads people well and manages to situate herself within the controlling group of her tribe.  That's why I think Alexis should win. 

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2008, 09:00:58 AM »
I don't think the fans are getting as much TV time as the favs.  No love connections to deal with.  There is so much edited out that we get to see the version the producers want us to see.   Their main goal at first seemed to be showing James' bare chest and Amanda's blurred butt.  I personalty feel like Ozzy is a great player in the challenges but doesn't play a smart social game.  Don't get me wrong, I like Ozzy and wanted him to win the first go round.  I'm not basing my opinion of Alexis on the fact that she's cute.  I never really gave it much thought.  She is playing a good social game and is good in the challenges.  She is strong and helps win challenges without drawing a lot of attention, either positive or negative, to herself.  She helps around camp without stirring up trouble.  She reads people well and manages to situate herself within the controlling group of her tribe.  That's why I think Alexis should win. 
Ozzy plays a very good social game, he had the biggest target on his bag when survivor started. And he is still on Survivor. Alexis is the person under the radar, and i do not like that. Ozzy is good to make connections whit people. He is good to adapt and blend into the game. The Only True Survivor!!

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »
Remember Survivor: All-Stars

Contestant,    Previous, Season Previous Finish, Finish
Tina Wesson, The Australian Outback, Winner,  1st Voted Out
Day 3
Rudy Boesch, Borneo, Final 3, 2nd Voted Out
Day 6
Rob Cesternino, The Amazon, Final 3, 3rd Voted Out
Day 12
Richard Hatch, Borneo, Winner, 4th Voted Out
Day 15
Colby Donaldson, The Australian Outback, Runner-up,  5th Voted Out
Day 19
Ethan Zohn, Africa, Winner,  6th Voted Out
Day 21
Lex van den Berghe, Africa, Final 3, 8th Voted Out
1st Jury Member
Day 27
Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien, Marquesas, Final 3, 9th Voted Out
2nd Jury Member
Day 28
Tom Buchanan, Africa, Final 4, 12th Voted Out
5th Jury Member
Day 36

Jenna Morasca, The Amazon, Winner, Quit
Day 9
Susan "Sue" Hawk, Borneo, Final 4, Quit
Day 17

So Ozzy had a very big target on his bag, when Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites  started!!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
Yeah, if you won a previous edition of Survivor (which none of these guys did), or you finished in the Final 4 at least you've got a big target on your back -- especially if you can't get people to ignore how well you did the first time around!  And let's face it, Ozzy can't hide that big target on his back.  Sooner or later, he'll go.

Belle Book

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2008, 06:42:12 AM »
Yeah, if you won a previous edition of Survivor (which none of these guys did), or you finished in the Final 4 at least you've got a big target on your back -- especially if you can't get people to ignore how well you did the first time around!  And let's face it, Ozzy can't hide that big target on his back.  Sooner or later, he'll go.

Belle Book

Very sad but true Belle Book, Ozzy is not gonna win!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
20th - Jonny Fairplay
19th - Mary Sartain
18th - Yau-Man Chan
17th - Mikey Bortone
16th - Joel Anderson
15th - Jonathan Penner
14th - Chet Welch
13th - Kathy Sleckmen
12th - Tracy Hughes-Wolf
11th - Ami Cusack
10th - Eliza Orlins (Juror 1)
9th - Jason Siska (Juror 2)
8th - James Clement (Juror 3)
7th - Erik Reichenbach (Juror 4)
6th - Ozzy Lusth (Juror 5)
5th - Amanda Kimmel (Juror 6)
4th - Cirie Fields (Juror 7)
??? - Natalie Bolton (Final 3)
??? - Alexis Jones (Final 3)
??? - Parvati Shallow (Final 3)

I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Nitch! Wrong Wrong!!  :sucks
source of the above list~
http://survivorsucks.com/topic/28184

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
Oh now puddin, settle down!!  :meow:
You can chalk one up for spoiler error though!  Doesn't that really make your day!!? :snicker:
 :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »
posted at sucks by StevieBlazer

Dumbest moves are ahead! Rumor has it that James & Alexis got caught in a restricted area of the island (production crew area) and may have gotten some food and will be kicked off the show. They have to fake injuries (James a finger, Alexis an ankle) and get medic removed. Talk about dumb! Also - there will be only a final 2, not three because of this and I am thinking it will be Amanda & Parvati - with Parviti getting the win.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »
That seems far fetched

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
posted at sucks by StevieBlazer

Dumbest moves are ahead! Rumor has it that James & Alexis got caught in a restricted area of the island (production crew area) and may have gotten some food and will be kicked off the show. They have to fake injuries (James a finger, Alexis an ankle) and get medic removed. Talk about dumb! Also - there will be only a final 2, not three because of this and I am thinking it will be Amanda & Parvati - with Parviti getting the win.

Possible, but highly unlikely -- well, at least the Amanda & Parvati being in the finals would be highly unlikely.  It would only work if Amanda won Immunity.  After all, why would Parvati want Amanda in the finals?  She'd get votes from Erik, James and of course Ozzy.  All she'd need is one more vote and she wins!  Parvati would be a fool to take Amanda with her to the finals -- and although I'm not fond of Parvati, I know she's no fool!  Parvati would be better off taking either someone she could beat or else someone that might be seen as a "partner in crime" like what Danielle did with Aras in Survivor Exile Island.  That leaves us with either Cirie or Natalie, and since I think Natalie would automatically win the Fans' votes, I think Parvati will take Cirie as she doesn't really want to lose to a Fan.  Therefore, I believe Cirie wins.  I may be wrong, but that's what I think.  As for the disqualification of James and Alexis, it's a little more possible but still rather unlikely.

Belle Book

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2008, 12:03:58 AM »
Belle Book, I'd love it if Cirie would win!! :jumpy:  I'm rooting for her!  She has played the game smartly and shrewdly & deserves to win! 
At any rate, I hope a Fav wins.  :yess:

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:47 AM »

Jon Dalton, Malakal Tribe -- Quits, out first, Malakal loses the first challenge :yes:
yeahitsright
survivorfever

Mary Sartain , Airai Tribe -- Out second :yes:
 yeahitsright
survivorfever

Tracy Wolf , Airai tribe
Babalu
4Kingdoms:pre-jury

Yau-Man , Malakal Tribe-- :yes:
Babalu
4Kingdoms :Pre-jury

Michael Bortone, Airai Tribe -- :yes:
 4Kingdoms :pre-jury
survivorfever: Out Pre-Jury

Joel Anderson , Airai Tribe -- :yes:
4Kingdoms : makes jury.
survivorfever:Out Pre-Jury, burned by the tribal swap << update

Jonathon Penner , Malakal Tribe -- :yes:
Out Pre-Jury (tip to SurvivorFever) [color=red[/color], serious leg injury (medevac?)<<update

Chet Welch, Airai  Tribe -- :yes:
survivorfever: Pre-Jury, returned home with coral injury to foot 

Kathy Sleckman , Airai Tribe -- taken out of the game :yes:
survivorfever
ColbySucks

Ami Cusack,  :yes:
   4Kingdoms : makes jury.
TDT : doesn't make the jury

Eliza Orlins :yes:
 4Kingdoms :early Jury
survivorfever:first juror

Ozzy Lusth   :yes:
survivorfever: Mid-Jury finds hidden immunity idol (hides a fake idol)  << update

Jason Siska   
 4Kingdoms :mid-jury

James Clement
 4Kingdoms :makes jury.
survivorfever :Makes Merge game changing injury (leaves game, returns for jury?) << update

Erik Reichenbach 
4Kingdoms :pre-Jury
survivorfever: Makes Jury

Cirie Fields    
survivorfeverMid-Jury to Late Game

Amanda Kimmel 
TDT:- Tip to TDT: Makes jury.
 4Kingdoms Longevity : Late Game
survivorfever:Late Game

Parvati Shallow 
4Kingdoms :pre-jury
TDT:- Tip to TDT: Makes jury

Natalie Bolton, Airai Tribe --
lionsgo:makes family reward, lost weight
Alexis Jones , Airai Tribe --
  4Kingdoms :makes family reward.

Thanks to TDT , survivorfever , SurvivorSkills & Sucks

I hope that your list is right puddin!!! I would just love to see Jason go!!

20th - Jonny Fairplay
19th - Mary Sartain
18th - Yau-Man Chan
17th - Mikey Bortone
16th - Joel Anderson
15th - Jonathan Penner
14th - Chet Welch
13th - Kathy Sleckmen
12th - Tracy Hughes-Wolf
11th - Ami Cusack
10th - Eliza Orlins (Juror 1)
9th - Jason Siska (Juror 2)
8th - James Clement (Juror 3)
7th - Erik Reichenbach (Juror 4)
6th - Ozzy Lusth (Juror 5)
5th - Amanda Kimmel (Juror 6)
4th - Cirie Fields (Juror 7)
??? - Natalie Bolton (Final 3)
??? - Alexis Jones (Final 3)
??? - Parvati Shallow (Final 3)

I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Nitch! Wrong Wrong!!  :sucks
source of the above list~
http://survivorsucks.com/topic/28184
I know! I just hate when I`am wrong!! sorry about that!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »
yeahitsright doesn't post much but when he/she does post something I believe it  :waves:

yeahitsright wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You guys still don't know what happens? Haahha damn that's sad. I'll summarize: the final 4: Natalie, Parvati, Cirie, Amanda (nasty is right)
Natalie is booted at F4. Cirie Parvati and Amanda orgy because they think it's a final 3. BUT BAM, another challenge. Cirie doesn't win it (duh), Partavi and Amanda vote her out, and you have your worst Final Two in the history of reality TV.
(As for the rest, pretty sure it's Jason, then James taken out, Alexis blindsided, and Erik, but I'm only 95% sure on that order so there's a small chance it's wrong.)
P.S. sorry if some of this has been posted in places - no way I'm reading through all this crap.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/30711

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »
Well if James is taken out and Erik wins immunity then one of the girls has to go and Alexis is the next threat.  WHY would it be a blindside though?  Unless James helps get her out before taken out.    I guess he thinks she is higher on the list then Amanda and Cirie.  Welcome to the game

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »
I meant to also say .... that if that is true about final 3 vs final 2 Amanada and Pavarti should be thanking the producers as they would have lost to Cirie.  If Amanda gets to the end a second time and lose again... that would be ashame