Author Topic: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*  (Read 78891 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor 16 *spoilerish stuff*
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »
So Babalu's sister, famous for Amazing Race All Stars comes through again! via skills~
posted at TWOP's~

Babalu

Dec 6, 2007 @ 10:29 pm Post#94
Well, apparently Continental Micronesia is the official airline of reality show spoilers because Jeff Probst is on my sister's flight today. I don't have any details because she just left me a voicemail message and because she was sort of shrieking, but I'm guessing the flight was from Guam to Honolulu and that the season has just wrapped

Babalu

Dec 7, 2007 @ 11:36 am Post#97
My sister got home last night and said that JFP was also on the Probst flight from Guam to Honolulu. When I mentioned the rumors about a 1/2-former contestants/1/2-newbies season, she agreed that seemed likely since, sitting next to JFP on the plane was a buxom blonde named Tracy (unknown if that's her real name or a fake name). Tracy said she'd been one of the survivors and that they were all on this flight. Kat (sister) didn't recognize anyone other than Probst (the only one in first class), JFP, and an "older Asian man," whom we believe to be Yau Man. When she's home for more than a day, I'll have her come over and show her pictures of some of the rumored contestants to see if she can ID anyone else. 

crzypunk2004

Dec 8, 2007 @ 2:39 pm Post#98
The People at sucks are speculating that the people that were spotted on the plane could be the pre-jury boots. So if your sister saw any other all stars, then it could mean that they are gone pre-jury. Also JFP is rumored to leave pre-jury. So hopefully your sister did not see Cirie on that Flight. but they also could have just shuffled the castaways. 

Babalu

Dec 8, 2007 @ 2:58 pm Post#99
That could be, crazypunk2004, but my sister got the impression that the whole cast/production crew were on the flight from what Tracy said. I'm also not sure why Probst would be on the flight with only the pre-jury boots or why only part of the group would be coming back to/through Honolulu. I did try to ask Kat about Cirie and Jonathan and anybody from the current season, and she said she didn't recognize anybody like that (but that she's really bad at faces), so you could be right.

ETA: I think it's very likely that anybody returning to the Mainland from Palau would go through Guam, so - while it wouldn't be surprising that the early boots were on Guam, it also wouldn't be surprising that the later boots/Final 3/Probst/crew would also return via Guam. 

Update from Babalu~

It's funny that Tracy's first reaction to about JFP was gagging because they were sitting next to each other on the flight from Guam to Honolulu. Tracy apparently had questions about her frequent flier mileage, and JFP was asking my sister Kathleen, the flight attendant, about it for her. (All the while giving off an aura of "I'm the renowned JFP, you know." My sister pretended like she didn't know who he was.)

I went out to dinner tonight with Kat tonight and asked her if Tracy and JFP seemed chummy. She said she couldn't really tell - JFP was sleeping most of the flight - but that Tracy spent a lot of time talking to a fiftyish man seated in another section of the plane. I wondered if it was Jonathan Penner. She wasn't sure, but then she came over to my house to watch the first episode and confirmed that it was indeed Jonathan.

She also recognized Erik (said he had a guitar on the plane) and - she thinks - Kathy and Joel and maybe Jason.

IF this plane was full of early boots, it makes me sad to think Jonathan is one of them. I'm not sure that's true since Probst was on it, and I still don't get why he'd be flying back before the season wrapped. However, Kat also said that a crew member was flying TO Guam (and then to Palau) a couple of days after the aforementioned flight and seemed surprised that people had left already, so maybe it's true.

ETA: Kat just told me that she was working first-class on the Guam-HNL flight so didn't spend a lot of time in coach. There may very well have been more (all of the?) Survivors on the flight

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 12:06:19 PM »
I don't know how credible this is but fwiw

FYI - Inside info - Jason finds fake HII 
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/2559540/t/S16-Half-Ass-Episode-4-VOTE-YOUR-GUT.html

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »
OOH you are good... BB 24 x 7 and you still find the good stuff on survivor

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »
more info

Jason does think it is real and ends up giving to Eliza who thinks it is real also. Then plays it at TC. 

http://www.survivorsucks.com/sreply/2629201/t/S16-HalfASS-Ep-6-Challenge-Build-it-Up-.html

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
NO!!! say it aint so... not Eliza!!!  I would have rathered it be Jason.  She is smarter then that!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »
How credible is this though? That's from a newbie who doesn't explain his source...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
Yeah why would Jason give it away? Not too sure about that one. :duno:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 02:22:30 AM »
How credible is this though? That's from a newbie who doesn't explain his source...
I've been following up on this stevieblazer, hes been on the mark so far.

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »
Is that right? Well........that will come in really handy if they EVER post the questions. :lol3:
Seriously have they ever been this late before?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2008, 03:44:20 AM »
Is that right? Well........that will come in really handy if they EVER post the questions. :lol3:
Seriously have they ever been this late before?
Yup thats why I quit playing and it feels sooo good  :sucks

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2008, 04:34:39 AM »
Why Eliza? I thought it was Jason/Alexis who had a thing going on?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2008, 07:13:03 AM »
Yeah why would Jason give it away? Not too sure about that one. :duno:

Maybe Jason figures out that the II is a fake and passes it on to Eliza making her believe that it is real.   

Offline TheScandinavianAmazingR.

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Best Survivor ever.............Ozzy
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »
I hope that Ozzy or Amanda wins, they was cheated for the wins in there first Survivors. Ozzy have been the greatest player in Survivor history, so if you like Survivor you would like him to win!!

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »
20th - Jonny Fairplay
19th - Mary Sartain
18th - Yau-Man Chan
17th - Mikey Bortone
16th - Joel Anderson
15th - Jonathan Penner
14th - Chet Welch
13th - Kathy Sleckmen
12th - Tracy Hughes-Wolf
11th - Ami Cusack
10th - Eliza Orlins (Juror 1)
9th - Jason Siska (Juror 2)
8th - James Clement (Juror 3)
7th - Erik Reichenbach (Juror 4)
6th - Ozzy Lusth (Juror 5)
5th - Amanda Kimmel (Juror 6)
4th - Cirie Fields (Juror 7)
??? - Natalie Bolton (Final 3)
??? - Alexis Jones (Final 3)
??? - Parvati Shallow (Final 3)

I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2008, 12:41:27 AM »
Its from sucks right, I dont really trust it 100% though.

But in this scenario Parvati would win.

She would definitely get Amanda, James and Ozzy votes. Cirie probably too. That makes it 4, enough to win.

We know Natalie and Alexis are somewhat under the radar and invisible to most, so its hard to see who other than Jason and Erik who will vote for them.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »
THis still has me baffled... why would the favs get rid of Eliza so quickly ~ because they think she will switch?  And they get rid of James before Erik and the other fans, they shoudl know they will hve the numbers to get rid of James but keeping him gets rid of all the fans.  They Favs must think the other favs will vote for a fav over a fan.  I also do not like that Natalie makes the final 3 as she in my opinion has not done anything to get there.  But that coudl be why they take her.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
THis still has me baffled... why would the favs get rid of Eliza so quickly ~ because they think she will switch?  And they get rid of James before Erik and the other fans, they shoudl know they will hve the numbers to get rid of James but keeping him gets rid of all the fans.  They Favs must think the other favs will vote for a fav over a fan.  I also do not like that Natalie makes the final 3 as she in my opinion has not done anything to get there.  But that coudl be why they take her.
A good reason why it could be switched up back to the final 2 not final 3, no goat dragging per say.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 06:51:38 PM »
puddin, do you know the source of the supposed boot list above?  ???
Maybe from Sucks? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 08:52:40 PM »
puddin, do you know the source of the supposed boot list above?  ???
Maybe from Sucks? 

There are 30 boot lists floating around Rudy, I do not know if thats TheScandinavianAmazingR.'s or whoevers. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 10:04:46 PM »
Ok, thanks! :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »
From what I've been reading Amanda outlasts Cirie.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
 My list is 100 % true, it is the order that people is voted off. I'm sad that Ozzy don`t win, he deserves it! Alexis and Natalie is so boring, so it is up to  Parvati  to win!! The list is from Sucks, so please stop to quiescence it!! 

Cheers

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »
Just curious, you know it is 100% true because it is from Sucks or because you know from another source?   I am only asking as there were other lists on sucks before.  I do not know the order othere then the lists that we have seen floating around.  But if you remember some had most of the FAVs going early that are still there.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »
My list is 100 % true, it is the order that people is voted off. I'm sad that Ozzy don`t win, he deserves it! Alexis and Natalie is so boring, so it is up to  Parvati  to win!! The list is from Sucks, so please stop to quiescence it!! 

Cheers
You say this is "my list" then you write that the list is from sucks so which is it Scandinavian? Your list or something you copied from another site and claim as your own?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2008, 03:41:06 AM »

Cheers
Scandinavian, thanks for the list, but you also need to include the link from Sucks or from whatever site.  :tup: Thank you!