Author Topic: Lucky TAR 13 Talk!  (Read 186283 times)

nikita

Re: Lucky TAR 13 Talk!
« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2008, 04:43:04 AM »
Hmm. It seems the possible Prague rumor is getting juicier.  :lol: Still TAR US hasn't set foot on the Czech Republic. If filming starts on April 20, that would great also it will give me an excuse to throw a party since it's my birthday on that date.  :sucks

Technically Ron/Christina (?) connected in Prague from Vilnius to Dubrovnik, but I get what you're sayin ;)

And I think lots of people will be throwing parties on April 20  :lol:

Yep, that's a fact.  :lol:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2008, 09:01:12 AM »
^It's funny how you can post all the fake spoilers you want in this thread and get away with it. On sucks you would have been banned weeks ago.

I just can't let this one go by without comment. SUCKS is welcome to administer its forum as it pleases. I personally view that forum regularly but would never post there because of the way individuals are treated there.

Here at RFF things are different. It is frequently hard at this early stage before the race has even started to know what is a fake spoiler and what is the real thing. We may not stomp on false spoilers, but a number of people including myself have really good memories. We will not forget if anyone is caught faking spoilers, which are the lifeblood of this forum. Those individuals are advised in advance to go away and not attempt to post here again.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #327 on: April 16, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »
And a number of people including myself have really good imaginations, and we post 'predictions' that fall flat on their faces.  But not before the 'prediction' gets taken for real.   :groan:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: April 16, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »
Yes, Chateau, you're exactly right. Those predictions are in no way SPOILERS and are always labeled as less than certain by their authors.  I have even been known to go out on a limb or 10 or 100 on occasions to state hunches, predictions, guesses, or hypotheses.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #329 on: April 16, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
And a number of people including myself have really good imaginations, and we post 'predictions' that fall flat on their faces.  But not before the 'prediction' gets taken for real.   :groan:

There is a difference thought between saying this is what I think/hope/expect to happen, and saying 100% I know this is what happens, without having any actual proof. :duno:

If TheScandinavian is only speculating, I for one would appreciate it if they perhaps modified the way they stated these speculations, to make it clear that they have no actual proof, and are just predicting what is most likely to happen. If they do have proof, then please either post it here in the thread as requested, or if it is confidential, get in contact with one of the Moderators privately via PM :tup:.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »
As Marathon Monday approaches here in MA, I can tell you that the city is full of international athletes, media and lots of traffic.

Boston is very full of tourists and of course, the Red Sox will be playing that day as well. Police will be busy and streets from Hopkinton into Boston will be filled. To be honest, I will echo sentiments that TAR is not going to start here this weekend.

Now, my home city of Providence, RI is another matter.  :lol: :lol: :funny: :funny: :lol: :lol: :funny: :funny:
Just here to visit.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #331 on: April 16, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »
As the weekend approaches, and are speculation (not prediction) is that TAR13 is about to embark on another race around the world, let's hope that all our good spies are out there keeping track of what is going on.

Then again, we may be really blowing hot air and the race has already begun.

No one yet has discovered any filming permits for the period April 19 - 22 any where.

And, my favorite twist, the teams have been flown individually overseas to an unknown location and will first meet Phil somewhere over there instead of in the USofA.  Belize is still a good possibility.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #332 on: April 16, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »
And a number of people including myself have really good imaginations, and we post 'predictions' that fall flat on their faces.  But not before the 'prediction' gets taken for real.   :groan:

There is a difference thought between saying this is what I think/hope/expect to happen, and saying 100% I know this is what happens, without having any actual proof. :duno:

If TheScandinavian is only speculating, I for one would appreciate it if they perhaps modified the way they stated these speculations, to make it clear that they have no actual proof, and are just predicting what is most likely to happen. If they do have proof, then please either post it here in the thread as requested, or if it is confidential, get in contact with one of the Moderators privately via PM :tup:.
Totally agree with you all on this. As for now I'll give "Lars" = TheScandinavian the benefit of the doubt in this thread.
When we have for "real" spoilers we won't tolerate such nonsense and all you that are familiar with the forum know what I'm talking about :D.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 16, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
:hides

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: April 16, 2008, 05:32:14 PM »
:touche:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 16, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »
I think Dustin and Kandice are going to win TAR13....

:lol: :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #336 on: April 16, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »
Belize is still a good possibility.

Sorry g-man--I was hoping so too. But those in the know in Belize are telling me no. **sigh**
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: April 16, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

:funny:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #338 on: April 16, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »
Belize is still a good possibility.

Sorry g-man--I was hoping so too. But those in the know in Belize are telling me no. **sigh**

Belize would have worked out, but there are still many other locations the teams could start at after being smuggled out of the USofA: Mexico, some island in the caribbean, or even Hawaii.

Offline jaywhacker

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »

I just had to de-lurk to say there is no icon that can show how funny that is.

I haven't been to SUCKS much, but I used spend my TAR lurking time on TWOP.  People here are better investigators and are nicer to each other, including strangers with strange ideas.  That doesn't mean tolerating every form of BS.  There is a balance which this board is good at.

Buh-bye.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #340 on: April 17, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
I haven't been to SUCKS much, but I used spend my TAR lurking time on TWOP.  People here are better investigators and are nicer to each other, including strangers with strange ideas.  That doesn't mean tolerating every form of BS.  There is a balance which this board is good at.

Buh-bye.

:hello2: Jaywhacker and Welcome! :waves: Glad you decided to de-lurk.

I like the balance here at RFF too. :tup: A big thanks to all those who make it what it is. :thankyou:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #341 on: April 17, 2008, 10:12:43 PM »
You're welcome :waves:

Offline Coolios

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #342 on: April 18, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
Hi guys, I live in the Czech Republic and I'm pretty sure that Amazing Race 13 will visit my country too. Last year I had been collecting spoilers about Amazing Race Asia which was in Prague too.

If I get some info about filming, I'll immediately find out more. Just keep me informed.  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »
Thanks Petr and thanks jaywhacker & Mrs. Shrek for the kind words about the forum.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #344 on: April 18, 2008, 10:47:26 PM »
The weekend is upon us :jam:

Any word from any one about anything new with TAR departures :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #345 on: April 18, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »
Not yet G-man...working on it! ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:35:29 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #346 on: April 19, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »
Not yet G-man...working on it! ;)

At a gal :yess:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 20, 2008, 05:50:26 PM »
wasn't the race supposed to start today?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #348 on: April 20, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
Why don't you get on that Michael? The world is waiting!!!!!!!!  :angel:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 20, 2008, 05:56:45 PM »
Why don't you get on that Michael? The world is waiting!!!!!!!!  :angel:

alright nvm then :duno: