Archive > The Amazing Race 13 Spoilers/Speculation

Lucky TAR 13 Talk!

(1/89) > >>

georgiapeach:
VARIETY says that TAR 13 has been given the green-light!

Not that we didn't believe that already.....

--- Quote ---"The Amazing Race" isn't slowing down.
CBS has greenlit production on a 13th cycle of the reality warhorse from exec producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Bert van Munster. Skein's 12th edition is currently airing.

Quick pickup is a vindication for "Race," which appeared to be fading in the ratings during its 11th outing earlier this year -- but earned a pickup anyway.
--- End quote ---

Alan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 10, 2007, 07:53:26 AM --- VARIETY says that TAR 13 has been given the green-light!

Not that we didn't believe that already.....

--- Quote ---"The Amazing Race" isn't slowing down.
CBS has greenlit production on a 13th cycle of the reality warhorse from exec producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Bert van Munster. Skein's 12th edition is currently airing.

Quick pickup is a vindication for "Race," which appeared to be fading in the ratings during its 11th outing earlier this year -- but earned a pickup anyway.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes!!!  :yess:  :jumpy:

Bring on the amazing race anytime!   :cmas16  :cmas9

I wish it could continue for as long as possible!  :cmas20  :cmas26

TheCinera:
 :cmas26 No surprise.  Any word when it might premiere?

TARAsia Fan:
No word yet.

apskip:
I will go on record with my fearless forecast that AR13 may have already started. I say that because Phil is due in New York City for the finale and in Los Angeles in early February for a convention. There is not sufficient time in between for him to do AR13. However, since he left recently "scouting AR13 locations", there is a good chance that he was going to the start line. That would allow AR13 to finish just before Jan. 20. It would also allow it be ready for presentation on CBS starting in April and catching all of sweeps month(May).

You heard it right here. We'll see if my logic is sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version