Poll

Who gets eliminated this week, on the Amazing Race?

Kynt & Vyxsin, because they are freaks.
0 (0%)
Nic & Donald, because he is old
3 (10%)
Ronald & Christina, because he is an ass
0 (0%)
Nate & Jenn, because she is a bitch
3 (10%)
TK & Rachel, because they get lost everywhere
0 (0%)
Azaria & Hendekea, because they are smart
16 (53.3%)
Hell no, no one goes home...TBC this...
3 (10%)
Fast Forward, like they have those anymore
1 (3.3%)
Speed bump, what they hell is that
3 (10%)
U-Turn, what TK & Rachel have to do 8 times an episode because they always get lost
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Episode #666. Who will be Philiminated next?  (Read 5884 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Episode #666. Who will be Philiminated next?
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:02:59 PM »
Boy I have been busy this week.  :pull  What the hell day is today? :groan:

Who is team # Uno?

Who says the title quote?

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn?

Who is praying  :pray: that the Alaska  :luvya: spoiler is accurate?

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong?

Who would you like to see get eliminated  :boot:  ?

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em.

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Episode #666. Who will be Philiminated next?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:10:35 PM »
Who is team # Uno? I'll say the Goths.  :cmas9 :cmas9

Who says the title quote? Jen.

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn? Not me. I need Jen for material in my blog.  :mas25

Who is praying  :pray: that the Alaska  :luvya: spoiler is accurate? Me!

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? Not me.

Who would you like to see get eliminated  :boot:  ? I'll say Nicolas & Donald.  :cmas20

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em. We're just not seeing it. I think they hug.  :cmas9 :cmas9

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? TK/Rachel, the Goths, JeNation  :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:13:54 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
1.  I hope its Kynt & Vyxsin.  Because I love them (and the other teams I like don't have a real chance.

2.  Azaria, who just whats to bitch one more time in this episode....

3.  Me, but not this episode, how about the next elimination.  Because DAMN, that girl can glare like no other.  Poor bastard, Nate......

4.  Meeeee.  1st because well, its Alaska and I love my home state.  ANd I would love to see the old badger make it to the final leg.

5.  Me, because I would like to see Nate & Jenn go sooner then later (or god forbid never).

6.  Either Ron & Christina or Azaria & Hendekea.

7.  I find it odd, that they don't appear to be overly affectionate.  Or at least he doesn't.  They are still cool, just seems odd.

8.  TK & Rachel, Kynt & Vyxsin, and Nic and Donald.  And I wouldn't care who won.  But there has never been a season where I liked all final three teams, so that isn't going to happen.  I would be happy if two of those teams made final three.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »
 lol on the 666 mswood, ya know I still can't watch the Exorcist or the Omen :hides

anyway
What the hell day is today? Survivor Thursday  :cmas26

Who is team # Uno? My Goths   :wine:   :elvis:

Who says the title quote? This one I'm not sure either Kynt ot the Siblings but it could be Ron because hes funny like that.

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn?     :cmas19

Who is praying   that the Alaska   spoiler is accurate?   :waves:

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? :popcorn:

Who would you like to see get eliminated    ? The Siblings

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em. Maybe its the editing? I haven't noticed though.

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? The Goths, TK & Rachel, Don & Nic  :please:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:29:16 PM »
Okay Puddin just jinxed my final three.  So if its not them I am officially blaming her holiness.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »
And damn it.  It is Survivor Thursday.  And I just missed half of it.

Can you believe (how many seasons have they had 40, 50?), this is the first one I have really watched.  It not half bad, no Amazing Race or anything, but not half bad.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »
Not to hijack the thread, but it was a damn good ep as well. But puddin and you took 2 out of my top three so if neither of them get in, I have you both to blame.  :mas25 :mas25 :mas25
Just here to visit.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 10:53:52 PM »
Yeah know.  This season is rather remarkable in the fact that at this point of the race, I don't hate any team.

The two racers I personally have the biggest problem with are Ron (who you can tell is trying to get better with how he communicates with his daughter) and Jenn (who annoys me when she screams and freaks out).  But I like Nate a lot.

Azaria & Hendekea, I just don't really like or dislike.  They can be nice, they can be hypocrites, but they just don't do anything for me one way or the other and thats why I hope they get eliminated this week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »
I have nothing against the Siblings but they just aren't for me. Haha TARAsia fan, I get blamed for everything anyway so bring it on  :pfight:
and as far as Survivor goes mswood, this is one of the better seasons and I'm loving it but am glad the finale is near just so I can see if the spoilers were right  :yess:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 02:25:22 AM »
Who is team # Uno? The Goths

Who says the title quote? one of the siblings

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn? hell yeah  :jam:, I was really disappointed not to see it last week

Who is praying  that the Alaska  spoiler is accurate? me  :jumpy:

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? me  :mas25

Who would you like to see get eliminated    ? Jenn and Nate

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em.  they declared in the beginning that they are good friends that are dating on and off, I don't think that they are actually a couple just best friends

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? Christina&Ron , Kynt@Vyxin and Granpa&Nick

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 04:15:01 PM »
:kayak: Episode 6 - Dubrovnik, Croatia  :kayak:

1. Who is team # Uno? The Goths!  :nods :nods
2. Who says the title quote? TK or Rachel  :please:
3. Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn? Not me! I picked them from the begining (I swear I didn't know she would so...  :meow:
4. Who is praying that the Alaska spoiler is accurate? Sure, but they've been to Alaska.
5. Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? Not me. Nate/Jen final 3 baby!  :yess:
6. Who would you like to see get eliminated? The siblings - they are dominating
7. And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other? No, they are still into eachother as ever. Go them for not fighting!  :hfive:
And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? TK/R, N/J, K/V. That is a great final 3!  :cmas22

Offline jasmine88

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 06:58:05 PM »
Who is team # Uno? I'll say the Goths.  :cmas9 :cmas9

Who says the title quote? Jen.

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn? Not me. I need Jen for material in my blog.  :mas25

Who is praying  :pray: that the Alaska  :luvya: spoiler is accurate? Me!

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? Not me.

Who would you like to see get eliminated  :boot:  ? I'll say Nicolas & Donald.  :cmas20

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em. We're just not seeing it. I think they hug.  :cmas9 :cmas9

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? TK/Rachel, the Goths, JeNation  :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146

same with u
TAR Favourites Top 10

John Vito/Jill,Jaime/Cara,Charla/Mirna,Meghan/Cheyne,Nat/Kat,Steve /Allie,Jet/Cord,Nate/Jen,Dustin/Kandice,Jill/Thomas

Survivor Top 10

Parvati,Amanda,Courtney,Chase,J.T,Brett,Cirie,Sandra,Danielle,Yul