Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

Episode #666. Who will be Philiminated next?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
Boy I have been busy this week.  :pull  What the hell day is today? :groan:

Who is team # Uno?

Who says the title quote?

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn?

Who is praying  :pray: that the Alaska  :luvya: spoiler is accurate?

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong?

Who would you like to see get eliminated  :boot:  ?

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em.

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining?

TARAsia Fan:
Who is team # Uno? I'll say the Goths.  :cmas9 :cmas9

Who says the title quote? Jen.

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn? Not me. I need Jen for material in my blog.  :mas25

Who is praying  :pray: that the Alaska  :luvya: spoiler is accurate? Me!

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? Not me.

Who would you like to see get eliminated  :boot:  ? I'll say Nicolas & Donald.  :cmas20

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em. We're just not seeing it. I think they hug.  :cmas9 :cmas9

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? TK/Rachel, the Goths, JeNation  :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146

mswood:
1.  I hope its Kynt & Vyxsin.  Because I love them (and the other teams I like don't have a real chance.

2.  Azaria, who just whats to bitch one more time in this episode....

3.  Me, but not this episode, how about the next elimination.  Because DAMN, that girl can glare like no other.  Poor bastard, Nate......

4.  Meeeee.  1st because well, its Alaska and I love my home state.  ANd I would love to see the old badger make it to the final leg.

5.  Me, because I would like to see Nate & Jenn go sooner then later (or god forbid never).

6.  Either Ron & Christina or Azaria & Hendekea.

7.  I find it odd, that they don't appear to be overly affectionate.  Or at least he doesn't.  They are still cool, just seems odd.

8.  TK & Rachel, Kynt & Vyxsin, and Nic and Donald.  And I wouldn't care who won.  But there has never been a season where I liked all final three teams, so that isn't going to happen.  I would be happy if two of those teams made final three.

puddin:
 lol on the 666 mswood, ya know I still can't watch the Exorcist or the Omen :hides

anyway
What the hell day is today? Survivor Thursday  :cmas26

Who is team # Uno? My Goths   :wine:   :elvis:

Who says the title quote? This one I'm not sure either Kynt ot the Siblings but it could be Ron because hes funny like that.

Who here hopes Nate & Jenn get eliminated, just to see the look of death from Jenn?     :cmas19

Who is praying   that the Alaska   spoiler is accurate?   :waves:

Who is hoping that Taiwan spoiler is wrong? :popcorn:

Who would you like to see get eliminated    ? The Siblings

And has anyone noticed that Kynt and Vyxsin aren't very touchy feely to each other?  Just seems odd that all I can remember them doing is hugging.  Oh well, still love em. Maybe its the editing? I haven't noticed though.

And who would your dream final three be out of the 6 teams remaining? The Goths, TK & Rachel, Don & Nic  :please:

mswood:
Okay Puddin just jinxed my final three.  So if its not them I am officially blaming her holiness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version