Author Topic: next episode?  (Read 8322 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:next episode?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 09:11:18 PM »
 :)...looks like we both had good  ideas for this week Bathfizzy  :D :D!! Finally..a great show! No real drama :)!! I'm so happy that the Chappy's took Kathy on reward with them :) she's awesome!

Offline hfaville

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2004, 11:10:46 PM »
If they bring back someone..............................
I hope Jenna comes back because she really didn't get a good chance to play because she was thinking of her mom the whole time she was there

No offense to Jenna or her fans, but IMO she should be be allowed to come back.  Plain and simply SHE QUIT!  I'm sorry that her mother was sick and she was worried about her and I'm glad she got back to her mother before she passed on, but she should not have gone out in the first place.  

Offline hfaville

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2004, 09:08:44 AM »
Yes, that was sooo long agin.  I was merely commenting on the statements that if they choose to do the whole outcast type thing some people think Jenna should be allowed to come back.  Personally, I don't care if her mother wanted her to go or not...she knew how worried she was the first time she was out there...she should not have gone back out.  Period.

As for Sue...that's a whole 'nother can of worms.  I hope I never see that woman ever again.

surviordude_JT

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2004, 11:58:43 AM »

No offense to Jenna or her fans, but IMO she should be be allowed to come back.  Plain and simply SHE QUIT!  I'm sorry that her mother was sick and she was worried about her and I'm glad she got back to her mother before she passed on, but she should not have gone out in the first place.  

Two Words :: WHO CARES!!!! she really didnt get a chance to play

surviordude_JT

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2004, 12:31:58 PM »
sorry I guess i get overcarried away........ :-\

Offline hfaville

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2004, 04:42:24 PM »
Over and done with, water under the bridge...choose your cliche.  Did I spell that right?  Don't know, but you know what I"m saying

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 05:33:08 PM »
How about LOCK? ;)

surviordude_JT

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2004, 05:33:57 PM »
I agree Ep 7 is done & out