Author Topic: "Big Brother" Begins Tuesday, Feb 12  (Read 75617 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: "Big Brother" Begins Tuesday, Feb 12
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 12:53:25 PM »
I have alot to look forward to for Feb.... I found out what were having, and the Superbowl  :yess:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »
Me too Mama --

I have:

Second Semester of grade 12
Survivor
Big Brother
My 18th Birthday
I can get my full license
I'll probably have a job by this time so I can buy a lot of things!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 11:31:58 PM »
Did I read somewhere about it being 6 weeks long? Would that be like a double eviction every week :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »
From another thread thanks to Will

One of my myspace friends posted this in her blog and it was an interesting read:

RUMORS RUMORS HOW INTERSTING

I DID RUN ACROSS THIS TODAY HOPE YOU FIND IT INTERESTING!

That's right, folks, it's getting closer an closer! Yesterday, Robin Kass announced on her MySpace that the Finalists for Big Brother 9 have been chosen!

BB9 finalists….
    Thanks, once again, to everyone who auditioned for BB9! We had a fantastic turn out and the decisions were tough.

This is to inform you that all BB9 finalists have been contacted already. If you did not receive a call remember…. just because you're not right for the mix this season doesn't mean you won't be right for the next season. Don't give up! Thanks for your support of the show!

Robyn

Won't be long now till they'll be announced or spoiled and we can totally get to ripping out a new set of houseguests and leave the BB8's behind. Or at least listen to them rip on the new set too. Ha!

And hey, if you live in Oregon, and are looking for a place to see the BB9 Premiere – check out Kail's party! There will be a Premiere party on February 12 and it'll be hosted by James Rhines from BB6 and Allstars. Planning to attend with James and Kail are Jen, Kaysar, Howie, Nick, Jennifer and Rachel – among others! There will be a Meet and Greet, Dinner, the Premier and then an After Party too. You can call the Holiday Farm for more details at (541) 822-3725.

As for more rumors – there is a possibility we might see the BB8 Alternate, Samantha, which would make me laugh since I keep asking people who the heck she was, why she was cut, so on and so forth and no one knows anything. Maybe she'll pop back up in BB9!

It's also been rumored that this season will be as short as only 6 weeks, making it half a regular season in length. I'm not sure how that would change the dynamics of the game when it comes to evictions, and strategies. It seems hardly long enough to even get to know the Houseguests – and it would put it ending before May Sweeps, which doesn't seem like a good idea. Of course, what do I know –it might be simply so they have more time to cast for BB10, which is said (currently) to be airing as normal come July.

Oh, and the guy from Arkansas who was bragging about being on? Robyn Kass popped into the Sucks board to make sure we all know that is NOT TRUE. Even if he HAD been chosen, opening his mouth like that would cause him to be cut immediately. So, that rumor is definitely untrue.

All of the houseguests should be at least 21 this time around, as they want more booze – LONG LIVE BEER PONG!

Bring it on BB9! We're READY!

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »
Did I read somewhere about it being 6 weeks long? Would that be like a double eviction every week :lol3:

that would suck mama.

---or maybe there would only be 7 houseguest's.

can't be true. just more rumors!!!!!!!! i hope!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 12:25:28 AM »
I know I can't see them doing all this work for only a show to last til March  :duno:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 12:29:17 AM »
This seems like a random rumour that has no origin.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2007, 12:33:05 AM »
I think it came about because of the two seasons in a year of Big Brother. That makes sense but obviously the time doesn't :lol: I could see them shortening it, but not so much as it being only 6 weeks. Like even two double evictions a season or something would make sense to give them the time for BB10. But also its not like they can't cast when BB9 is showing *shrug*

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2007, 12:37:26 AM »
If the show starts in February it will end in April

July = February
August = March
September = April

that would give them more than enough time to change the house -- i'm sure if bb10 in the summer is a go they will begin casting while BB9 is airing.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2007, 12:39:59 AM »
Yeah, there would be no point I guess in having two seasons if they weren't full seasons :lol: I for one never understood why they changed the house though.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2007, 01:14:07 AM »
Yeah, there would be no point I guess in having two seasons if they weren't full seasons :lol: I for one never understood why they changed the house though.

the change in house.
has to met the change in theme.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2007, 01:35:02 AM »
I know but in all the years i've watched I can't seem to think of a theme (besides last years Alice in Wonderland), and maybe All Stars?

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
I know but in all the years i've watched I can't seem to think of a theme (besides last years Alice in Wonderland), and maybe All Stars?

it's gotten bigger and the years go by.

oh and how in world do you stay up so late?
kids wake up pretty early!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2007, 12:59:52 PM »
Ok well then I guess im not one to notice detail  :lol3:

Hehe my husband got up with the kids, im suppose to be cleaning right now but I can't move  :pfft <-- yeah its my favorite smiley so thanks to whoever put it there.  :hfive:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »

??? ??? ???
Every TV show including the news shows has a change of scenery. If not it would be really boring to watch. They have chosen to redecorate so the HGs and the viewers get something new each season. Kinda of like how things and smileys change on here. It is to keep you happy and interested.  :2cents:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2007, 05:24:51 PM »
But it isn't like a drastic thing, when they do change it. I never thought the house got bigger, thats what I was saying.

I just wish they did the HOH rooms like before, but I guess getting pictures and a basket are all that really matter :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2007, 05:32:32 PM »
But it isn't like a drastic thing, when they do change it. I never thought the house got bigger, thats what I was saying.

I just wish they did the HOH rooms like before, but I guess getting pictures and a basket are all that really matter :lol3:

That was because it was All-Stars. I'll never forget Janelle's HOH room once, it looked like it got flooded with Pepto-Bismol! It was way too PINK! 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
 :groan:  I am tired of trying to explain things. It does no good.  :pull
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
I remember the pink HOH room. And didn't Erika have a flower room?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2007, 10:03:18 PM »
I remember the pink HOH room. And didn't Erika have a flower room?

I don't quite recall but sounds right. She may had a floral decor. I do remember Kaysar having the real cool room, all red and black, love the combo. I remember James having a nice room but forget the colors, I think it was done in blue.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »
 :(  Changes in the house decor doesn't really concern me, but the house location does.  If they use the same BB house (on the CBS back lot), then the "outdoor" scenes may be limited.  I heard that winter is the rainy season in Southern California (L.A. area), and the temps can get downright chilly at night.  This might limit the sunbathing and swimming pool activities, but the hot tub/spa could get a lot of use.   :snicker:    hmmm........    :duno:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »
I think the house will definetly  have winter-like accommodations...maybe more things to do inside, things like that.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »
They might be able to enclose/tarp it somewhat? The tarp might help with the rain (but not sure about it because of the sunning lol).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2007, 07:16:00 PM »
They might be able to enclose/tarp it somewhat? The tarp might help with the rain (but not sure about it because of the sunning lol).
Maybe a nice atrium? and yeah more indoor stuff like a game room  *as if that will ever happen  :res:*

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
Is that the clear roof? Oh man what is that called? We had one in our high school cafeteria :lol3:

Yeah bring back pool or something - NO MORE BEER PONG.... right Puddin ;)