Archive > Survivor China Archive

Survivor: China finale "A Slippery Little Sucker"

<< < (13/14) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 15, 2007, 11:18:43 AM ---Denise^^^^, I hope she wins the 100,000 Sprint money  :cmas20

--- End quote ---

Puddin, I thought you want James to win the 100K?

puddin:
Oh I thought you meant who goes next CHGE07! Duh to me!
RFWill, I just feel bad for Denise thats all and would love to see her win the Sprint money, shes a mom and is a lunch lady afterall.

michael:
that 2 minute drill made me so excited LOL
plus they called Amanda a beauty queen :)

Apparently beauty queens rock at CBS reality shows

CHGE07:
Thanks guys. I was looking for James. He was the fourth person sent to the jury. Is there any info on who wins final immunity.
Todd or Amanda ?
 :cmas51

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 15, 2007, 11:24:49 AM ---Oh I thought you meant who goes next CHGE07! Duh to me!
RFWill, I just feel bad for Denise thats all and would love to see her win the Sprint money, shes a mom and is a lunch lady afterall.

--- End quote ---

I know what you  mean. I think James has a good chance of winning the Sprint money because it looks like he is quite popular according to polls and such.

Puddin, do you think Amanda deserve to win the title? I don't, she didn't do anything for weeks and only started to "play" a few weeks ago. Of course this is only my opinion, I think Todd played the game from Day 1 and he should get the title but I know the jury won't see that way but he is a winner to me in my eyes!

Anybody have any clue on who wins the final immunity challenge tomorrow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version