Poll

Which team is hunted down by Peta and killed.

Nathan & Jennifer
11 (31.4%)
Shana & Jennifer
7 (20%)
Azaria & Hendekea
1 (2.9%)
Nicolas & Gramps
4 (11.4%)
Mr. Miyagi & Christina
1 (2.9%)
TK & Rachel
0 (0%)
Pinkies
0 (0%)
To Be Continued?
6 (17.1%)
Non Elimination (what the hell, Phil)
3 (8.6%)
Speed Bump
1 (2.9%)
2nd U Turn
0 (0%)
Fast Forward
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Episode #5. Who will be Philiminated next?  (Read 4118 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Episode #5. Who will be Philiminated next?
« on: November 27, 2007, 10:55:34 PM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance?

2.  Who comes in 1st?

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss?

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office?

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related?

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected?

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner?

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)? 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 11:01:52 PM by mswood »

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Episode #5. Who will be Philiminated next?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:46 PM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance? *Raises hand*

2.  Who comes in 1st? TK & Rach

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss? Their vehicle gets totaled, but for some strange reason, Shana & Jennifer come out ok including their hair. But their video photographer is hurt.

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office? Shana & Jennifer

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related? Shana & Jennifer. Yes.

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected? Shana & Jennifer. Yes, Yes, and Yes.

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner? Random as in the past.

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)?  The one before this one.
Just here to visit.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 08:22:59 AM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance? You know it!
2.  Who comes in 1st? Kynt/Vyxsin

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss? Of course they don't get hit

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office? Az/Hend

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related? Shana/Jen; no

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected? Shana/Jen; 5 and 6 are related

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner? nope

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)? Last week if you don't consider the U-Turn an equalizer; otherwise, it's Guam in All-Stars I think.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 06:29:12 PM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance? Nuts? No! awesome yes!

2.  Who comes in 1st? I want to say TK & Rachel so I will

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss? near miss

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office? I want to say the Blonds so I will.

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related? Ditto, blonds

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected? Ditto, blonds

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner? random and hoping its the Goths!

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)?   You tell me  :cmas22

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 06:34:33 PM »
1.  Yes he is nuts, but we love it.  Thanks...
2.  TK & Rachel
3.  Probably a near miss (or we would have heard sound effects of crashing).
4.  I want to see Nathan & Jennifer
5.  Blondes
6.  I want to say blondes, but will stick with the couples and say Nathan & Jennifer
7.  first, unforunately
8.  Besides last week it has happened twice before.  Hell I couldn't remember it ever happening, so I had to check.  What else did I learn, that season 7 had three Yields (at least according to Phil).

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance? I'm no longer MIA, having returned from my Caribbean vacation. Thanks for your thoughts on my work, puddin. Of course I have to have a peculiar  mindset, but who else is willing to do it? It's complicated work like Chateau's but it plays to my strengths, so paraphrasing Ben Franklin in the musical 1776 "I'm the one to do it."

2.  Who comes in 1st? I will hazard a guess on TK & Rachel.

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss? Near miss.

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office? Shana and Jennifer

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related? Shana and Jennifer; yes 4 and 5 are related

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected? Shana and Jennifer; yes

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner? it's always random

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)? I guess last week's episode let teams go without restriction  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 08:04:10 PM »
Welcome back apskips  :jumpy:, you were surely missed!!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 03:39:58 PM »
1.  Okay who here has come to realize that MIA apskip is nuts figuring out flights in advance?   :hearts: apskip  :hearts:

2.  Who comes in 1st? the siblings yet again

3.  Does Shana & Jennifer's vehicle get hit at all?  Or is it just a near miss? nah, miss by a long shot

4.   Which team keeps makes enemies by getting another racer out of the airline ticket office? the blondes continue to not make any friends

5.  Which team says something they might regret after losing their cool at the detour?  And is question  4 and 5 related? jen and nate after he calls her what she is and no

6.  Which team is the "Couple" fighting when counting posts?  And is question 4, 5, and 6 all connected? see #5

7.  There be Gnomes.. Does the 1st person to turn in the Gnome when the prize (ie need it to check in) or is it a random winner?  1st place winner

8.  When was the last episode of the Amazing race to feature absolutely no form of equilizer (even if it wasn't fully successful)?  wasn't that last week?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline charla_n_mirna_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • charla n mirna! <3
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 09:54:42 PM »
I think the goths will be 1st!
jennifer n nathan or the blondes eliminated