Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

Episode #4. Who will be Philiminated next?

(1/3) > >>

mswood:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Turkey day, and a nice long weekend. 

1.  Does the twist work?

2.  Does anyone get hit with a penalty for bad dancing.

3.  At this stage of the race.  Who do you like?

4.  Hows the season working for you?

5.  Do they choke their chickens?

KingCrimson88:
Going with Lorena/Jason this time. No TBC's yet. I don't think they would do one in the middle of nowhere in Africa at night.

puddin:
Going with Lorena & Jason for the elim because, if you believe that there are 6 teams in Croatia, then for apskips timeline to work *see timelines* two teams must go in the next 2 legs as in EP 4 & 5 before they hit Croatia EP6.

1.  Does the twist work? YES!

2.  Does anyone get hit with a penalty for bad dancing. Does the Pope wear a funny hat?

3.  At this stage of the race.  Who do you like (love)? The Goths! Dirty old man Donald :naughtyd: ! Rachel & TK

4.  Hows the season working for you? Whats not to love?

5.  Do they choke their chickens?  :chicken :naughty:

mswood:
1.  Yeah I think it does.

2.  I don't know, usually the judges are so easy on this show (Fran & Barry Dancing...)  But what the hell lets say 2 teams.

3.  The Goths are awesome.  Just so very cool.  In a way they remind me of BJ & Tyler, minus the annoying....I also like TK & Rachel because they seem very into it and very cool.  And I have a soft spot for Donald and  Nicolas.

4.  This seasons has been great, so far.  At this stag (with 3 legs), it might be my favorite.

5.   :angel:

apskip:
1.  Does the twist work? If you mean dancing, yes it certainly does. If you mean the new Amazing Race UTurn or Speed Bump, I don't think we'll see them until the following Florence leg.

2.  Does anyone get hit with a penalty for bad dancing. YES, more than one team. I just can't identify which ones.

3.  At this stage of the race.  Who do you like? I love Kynt and Vyxsin. They had me the moment that Kynt sneaked  the makeup back into his bag.

4.  Hows the season working for you? It's maybe the best ever.

5.  Do they choke their chickens? Who knows and who cares.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version