Author Topic: EP:7 Spoilers & Speculation  (Read 6644 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP:7 Spoilers & Speculation
« on: March 04, 2004, 12:26:33 PM »
I just found this @  http://survivornews.net/

http://survivornews.net/~images/media/THL2530.rm

Radio Promo for E7
2004-03-04 (SNN) -
VO: Everyone loves tree mail. But the next message delivered will haunt one tribe forever.
Female player: OMG

Next Weeks Title
CBSP Mar 11 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 60 Mins.
"Sorry...I Blew It", Episode #807.
--------
« Last Edit: March 06, 2004, 03:40:49 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:EP:7 Spoilers & Speculaion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 12:56:31 PM »
..some speculation from Sucks..about the above post.. Richard comes back into the game..or it could be the bad news about Jenna M's mom passing away?

Griffe
(3/4/04 12:28 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Radio Promo for E7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 BJ, you may be right. Jenna was asked in a radio interview whether they would tell the players about her mom passing away and she said she wasn't allowed to answer that question.

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17432.topic&start=81&stop=96

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 03:45:19 PM »
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp7.html

Voice Over Transcript

VO> "CBS Thursday...she's the All Star the Survivors love to hate"

Shii Ann> " Jerri, is starting to drive me insane"

VO> "But what has Jerri done this time...."

Colby> "The way she treats other people"

VO> "...To make her own tribe turn against her?"

Kathy> "That woman is such a b...."

Shii Ann> "Ha ha ha ha"

VO> "Plus with the tribes split 6 to 6..."

JP> "Go!"

VO> "...They face the most demanding challenge ever...with Reward and Immunity up for grabs"

Amber> "Come on Rob"

VO> "This one..."

JP> "We're neck and neck"

VO> "...Could be...."

<Survivors yelling>

VO> "Too...close..."

<Survivors yelling>

VO> "...To call. Don't miss a new Survivor episode, CBS Thursday"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 02:58:08 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2004, 03:04:58 PM »
I wanted to do a Orangeena update~last week she posted this~
UPDATE~
Agent Orange Speaks ~
Sixth out Sue. Seventh, Ethan. Eighth, Colby, Ninth, Jerri. Colby and Jerri are the last two boots before the jury is formed.

As of today she's not sure if it's Ethan..~
Orangeena
(3/6/04 12:01 am)
ezSupporter
  Re: What's up , Orange?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It IS up in the air. The next three boots are Ethan, Colby and Jerri, I have been informed, but at the present I don't know which is the order.

This IS a change. Sorry. Just thought I'd be upfront and report it as it happens.

As I said above, it's who's voting. If there is no traditional merge and just a Mogo TC, it sure looks like Colby. But it could also be Jerri, too. They still need Colby's strength. Or do they? Colby and Jerri got exit editing for sure. But Ethan already had his story arc totally laid out in Ep.1 and it hasn't changed. He's still a major target. Especially if there's a traditional merge next Ep. and he doesn't win the II. That's also true for Colby.

We know Ethan and Rob M. end up on the same team. So Ethan lasts until that happens. WHich could be next ep. and he goes as I first stated. Or he lasts one more. And goes in Ep.8.

Of course, wouldn't it be lovely if Ethan went on an immunity run til the end of the show? As EPMB pointed out in the Survivor Insider, he said he could. I wondered why he said that.

But, yes, there is some doubt that Ethan goes this week. But he still very could, for all of the reasons I've outlined above.

E.T.A. The above "Jerri goes" reasoning is totally plausible to me, too. But either there are three Tribal losses for Mogo in a row, or Mogo is simply getting pagonged. It's now officially up in the air. Jerri, Ethan or Colby. They all go pre-jury but in what order is now not clear.

My sauce's first order could have been right in the first place. Maybe I should have just left everything the way it was. It could still very easily be Ethan.

OTOH, if anybody could derail all the bootlists and spoilers it would be my guy Ethan.

At the moment, the saucers are flying. I'll let you know when they land.  
{Still waiting for more clues for next weeks episode? Merge?  Fake Merge ?Ghost Tribe? Individual IC? ???   puddin}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:EP:7 Spoilers & Speculation
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 03:49:23 PM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 02:58:58 PM by Puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2004, 09:10:36 PM »
Snewser ~

"-- One reward seemed to have been a day on a yacht but it seemed to have multiple winners so maybe this was a tribal reward Day 19."

Day 19 would be the first day of Episode 7?

IMO~Chapera wins RC & IC (Combined Rc/Ic)..this is the end for MogoMogo..next three boots ..(Not in any order) Ethan,Colby,Jerri...............but what do I know :P..puddin

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2004, 10:17:51 PM »
Pudding, the pictures are great.  I love checking the spoiler board out.  Poor Ethan, always the target to go.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2004, 12:08:36 PM »
I'm really leaning towards Colby this week  ;)
I don't know where Orangeena found this
We know Ethan and Rob M. end up on the same team. So Ethan lasts until that happens. WHich could be next ep. and he goes as I first stated. Or he lasts one more. And goes in Ep.8.

..Episode 8 Title:  "Pick a Tribemate"  Maybe Chapera wins RC/IC and they pick Ethan..that's how he ends on RobM's team..but in the last(Pearl Islands) "Pick a Tribemate" when Rupert was picked by Morgan, he was immune from TC..so next week we could see a Jerri Boot?
I know...it's only Sunday and I'm getting wayyyy ahead of myself :-X..Could you tell that I totally Love Survivor :D? I should wait untill EP7 to air before I start trying to predict E8  :-X

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2004, 04:02:25 PM »
Analysis of Pictures from  :D http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/spoilers.asp

Notice the pieces out in the water (paddles/parts of the boat most likely)
 The tribes get ready to dive in for the parts. Notice the leaf-shaped boats and Jeffy Probst standing on the blue platform Rupert dives and unhooks pieces.
Mogo, boat complete, heads to shore.
Notice that Jeff is in background.
 Also check out that Colby and Shii Ann do not appear to have oars.
Amber (already at shore) yells "let's go Rob!" Where is Rob? OH! Rob is in the woods (left) retrieving two paddles (thanks to Sam Buru on MESS for pointing out that he has two).
Ethan (right) doesn't look like he has anything for Mogo Mogo. Remember, retrieving items from the woods during ht middle of a challenge is common. It happened it Survivor 1 (Gervase), Survivor 4 (Maramuu women/Pascal won that one), Survivor 7 (Morgan won thanks to Ryan O).

Also, Trix on EZ's MESS Hall makes a good point that Rob has excelled in the challenge so far, and he might beat Ethan in a race through the woods. Also, Ethan could be the one who "blows the challenge" for Mogo Mogo.
Above, we see the tribes in the last leg of the challenge. Everyone has oars. They race back to the podium where Jeff is at, and Chapera looks like it has a slight lead.
 The promo calls it "Too close to call." Notice Colby standing slightly.
Colby standing as the tribes are neck-and-neck. Chapera celebrates.
Rob is glowing, but this is likely before the challenge (notice his hat on).  
Jerri stops being a b**ch for just a moment to be somber.
Since the challenge is a "photo finish," we have to trust positive vidcaps for Chapera, not-so-positive for Mogo Mogo and the fact that all the "drama" is going on at Mogo Mogo, that Chapera wins reward and immunity.
BOOT: Ethan? Colby? Jerri?
Mogo Mogo is probably going to tribal council. We think Ethan, Colby and Jerri are all candidates as pre-jury boots. The problem? Figuring out the order they go!

Already pegged for a previous boot was ETHAN. They brought him to Mogo Mogo to get rid of him. He is a past winner, a challenge threat and can't fish at all. Can Lex and Colby save him another week? Then there's  Jeff Varner's spoiler about Ethan being a prima donna: "I've been told to look for a major pissy diva temper tantrum thrown by Africa winner Ethan Zohn. I'm told he will be very embarrassed at his behavior when America sees it."

We haven't seen this tantrum yet, right?

Ethan also might be the one who blows the challenge for Mogo Mogo as he is running through the woods. "Sorry, I blew it!" is the title of the episode.

Then again, COLBY has also been targeted by the women of the tribe as being a power player (AKA: prime for booting). Shii Ann, Kathy and Jerri almost voted him out instead of Richard. The only thing that saved the Colbster was Lex and Kathy's alliance, which was showed on my Ep. 5 Insider Transcript. It looks like Kathy and Lex are controlling both sides of Mogo Mogo. And they have already chosen NOT to vote out Colby once.

But, in his post-boot chat and radio interviews, Richard makes several hints that Colby is a pre-merge boot. Richard says Mogo Mogo made "a big mistake" by voting him off and included Colby as one person who won't win. He also said nice things about Colby, hinting they spent some time together at Loser Lodge.

JERRI is being played up in the previews. "Why does the tribe hate her?" Since CBS is playing it up so much, we doubt she's the one who goes. But if everyone hates her that much, she could go. On the flip side, her conversation with Lex last week shows a small friendship there. And since Lex is one of the power players, and Jerri is not a threat at all, we think she sticks around for another episode or two. SHII ANN is also a possibility. She's really useless and can cause trouble.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 10:19:02 PM »
Such juicy tidbits.  Who took the pictures from the second set posted?  Well if Orangeena is right and Ethan is on the same team as Rob M. that means a merge either happens or Chapera wins a reward challenge and takes Ethan on their side so when it is time to vote a member off, the obvious person is Ethan.  And if this theory is correct, then Colby is the next to go with his nice white teeth blah blah blah.  I still say poor Ethan but then maybe this is fate for him.  Considering how many women he has dated and dumped, you know the old saying "what goes around come around".  So for Ethan it is always his head to be had at TC.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 03:33:31 PM »
I think that Ethan will be around for another week Bathfizzy..if only we could get into Kathy's head.. ??? My gut feeling is Colby this week ???

CindiLou

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2004, 08:41:40 AM »
It seems to me that it would be Colby this week instead of Ethan or Jerri. It is getting very close to the merge and if they allow Colby the chance at individual immunity challenges, they might not get another change to vote him off. During Survivor Australia, Colby won most of the individual ICs.

Besides, I can't stand his attitude.  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2004, 01:50:44 PM »
CindiLou!! Welcome to my lonely spoilers board..lol I always wonder if anyone really reads them  :P Feel free to help me out down here..anytime !! So its looking like Colby for sure this week ;).... I wonder when the merge is ? Do you think that we could have a fake merge this week? Ala Shi-Ann~Thailand~??

On night 21, after an eye-opening Tribal Council, Shii Ann Huang, the 28-year-old executive recruiter from New York City, was voted out of the Sook Jai tribe 4 votes to 1. After the two tribes moved to the same beach, Shii Ann and the others had assumed that a merge had occurred. She considered jumping ship on her Sook Jai tribe members and forming a voting block with Chuay Gahn. However, her plans were foiled as the castaways' assumptions were once again proven wrong, and the two tribes remained separate.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2004, 07:16:00 PM »
Theresa..I read them ,I post them,I dream them, and I'm still not good at spoiling ::)...lol

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2004, 08:54:01 PM »
I always read the spoilers! I don't know where to look and also don't have the time right now to spend hours looking on the internet.

Keep up the good work Puddin!! :) :) :)
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

CindiLou

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2004, 09:14:07 AM »
Found this for you, Puddin. I don't know if you have the info yet. It was just out this a.m.

This was taken from the SurvivorBlows site. It was posted by CDLAFL:

"episode 7 probst spoiler"
Jeff was just on Mancow this morning...he said that episodes are normally 3 days long...tonight's is one day...the challenge is for both reward and immunity and that the winning tribe gets to pick one member from the losing tribe and that member doesn't have to go to tribal council...

Click http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4930.shtml for link. I never have posted a link here before so not sure I did it right. If not, let me know how to post a link.

My thoughts on this bit of spoiler:

We are pretty sure Chapera wins the combination RC/IC so it would have to be someone from Mogo Mogo. Who would Chapera take from MogoMogo? Don't you think it would be someone weak? That would leave MogoMogo having to almost vote off and stronger member? Perhaps that is the best reason why Colby goes this week? A weak member of MogoMogo would be Jerri who was not an original MM? Ethan is too strong and Chapera would want to get rid of him. Of course, they could take Amber but I figure they will want someone who is vulnerable on MM and that would appear to be Jerri from the Saboga tribe.  

Just a thought.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2004, 09:25:52 AM »
winning tribe gets to pick one member from the losing tribe and that member doesn't have to go to tribal council...

Oh no CindiLou?? If this is tonight do I change my SNN picks  ???That would explain how Ethan ends up on Rob M's Tribe!!

Thanks CindiLou :D

Edited to add..I think that my SNN picks are fine..but I did change my Mediiia Whore picks~
How many people go to tribal council? (52 Minutes of Fame) 5
How many votes are cast at tribal council? (25 Minutes of Fame)
5       :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 09:40:04 AM by Puddin »