Author Topic: Early Show Roundtable 3/4/04  (Read 1801 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Early Show Roundtable 3/4/04
« on: March 04, 2004, 11:19:18 AM »
http://www.survivorfever.net/es_ep6_mitch_heidi.html

Early Show All Stars Roundtable Game Analysis with Mitchell Olsen and Heidi Strobel

Highlights of Interview Below

Highlights of Interview:

Harry:  Tonight on Survivor All Stars Shii Ann is on the defensive and Sue is on the warpath.

Harry:  This morning Heidi Strobel from Survivor the Amazon and Mitch Olsen from Survivor the Outback are here to give us their reaction to what we've seen so far and what we might see in the future.  We need to talk about Richard Hatch.  Richard was here last week and I asked him about this confrontation during the immunity challenge and he says, "oh it's no big deal".  He proceeds to go on Letterman, runs around naked.  I'm wondering if it's time for us to stop being amused by this.  Because Sue clearly was offended.  Something's wrong here.  What's your take?

Mitch: I think people are always making exceptions for Richard Hatch's inappropriate behavior.  I think finally somebody is really upset about it.  He hurt somebody's feelings, he crossed the line.  Honestly, if Richard Hatch was straight I really don't think that he would have survived, the producers probably would have taken him off the show I think.  They are used to his antics and they are always making exceptions for him.  I think he crossed the line and Sue is very upset.

Harry:  It clearly looks like that.  It's interesting because he was here and he was very bubbly and funny last week.

Mitch:  He thinks like... it's just nothing at all.

Harry:  I feel a little exploited by the producers of the show from the standpoint of...almost used a little bit, but maybe we'll get the truth tonight.

Mitch:  Yeah, I'm assuming she went back to camp, and started thinking it over in her head, realizing that nobody pulled him out of the game or said put your clothes on for Christ's sake.  So I'm assuming that she's upset after mulling it over.

Heidi:  It's all she had to think about out there.  You have lots of downtime.  This man running around naked, doing whatever.

Harry:  Let's go to the merge, let's talk a little strategy.  Mogo Mogo ends up with Ethan and Jerri, and that was why Richard ended up here last week.  Do you think this thing that Colby is doing seems like good strategy to you?

Heidi:  I think it's really good strategy.  But anybody that's played Survivor, you don't want to put yourself out there too much like you're calling all the shots.  Colby is used to running the game.  That kinda hinders you if you think you can play like you did the last time.

Mitch:  He's a leader right now and he's playing that role but I wonder how it will play out.

Harry: Let's talk about your old pal, Jenna and her mother.  She was here, was very sweet but bittersweet, almost sorrowful.  You've stayed very close to her?

Heidi:  She's my best friend.

Harry: Did you agree with her decision to go ahead and play?

Heidi: No, no but in between their family...she had a conversation with her mom and her mom told me, "I want her to do this... I don't want to hold her back from anything".  Oh my gosh, that episode alone, just killed me.

Harry:  Who do you like in the game right now? Who's playing well?

Mitch:  I just want my friends to win the game.  *Laughs*  So I'm just rooting for a solid core of people.  But I think the Chapera tribe is doing very well.  Very strong people.

Harry:  Mitch, Heidi thank you so much.

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Early Show Roundtable 3/4/04
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 08:11:41 PM »
Puddin thank you posting this.  I like to thank you for posting all the chats and everything.  I look forward to coming on the board and reading them.  So you do everyone here on the message board a great favour.  Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 8) ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Early Show Roundtable 3/4/04
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 08:26:53 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* Your welcome Bathfizzy..your such a sweetie  :-* you made my day  :D!