Author Topic: EP5: "We've Really Burned Bridges, for Sure"  (Read 84294 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP5: "We've Really Burned Bridges, for Sure"
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
To add to the clues~

WE'VE REALLY BURNED BRIDGES, FOR SURE
*One Team continues burning bridges and making enemies when they force a fellow Racer out of an airline ticket office.
*One Team is too busy butting heads to realize their car is on a collision course with a speeding bus.
*The simple act of counting fence posts at a Lithuanian festival causes one dating couple's relationship to be anything but festive. 

YAY we have the 2 detours! Stilts & fence posts!!
they have clowns at festivals don't they?  :lol3:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
To add to the clues~

*One Team continues burning bridges and making enemies when they force a fellow Racer out of an airline ticket office.
*One Team is too busy butting heads to realize their car is on a collision course with a speeding bus.
*The simple act of counting fence posts at a Lithuanian festival causes one dating couple's relationship to be anything but festive. 

YAY we have the 2 detours! Stilts & fence posts!!
they have clowns at festivals don't they?  :lol3:

Looks like it could be MOUNT or COUNT!

Ronald/Christina have mounted the stilts so they can't be the bitching couple.  That leaves: the la la Blondes, the Goths, the siblings, and our favorites, Nathan and Jennifer

Offline bingo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2007, 05:28:31 PM »
Do you think the arrivals in Croatia tells us anything about the placeing of the leg.

Wouldnt i make sense for the goths, grandpa, kris and ron, and the hippies to be the first 4

and Nate/Jen [fighting], Blondes [fighting] and i guess Azaria and Hendekea have a bag leg to be the last three.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2007, 06:21:43 PM »
Do you think the arrivals in Croatia tells us anything about the placeing of the leg.

Wouldnt i make sense for the goths, grandpa, kris and ron, and the hippies to be the first 4

and Nate/Jen [fighting], Blondes [fighting] and i guess Azaria and Hendekea have a bag leg to be the last three.
First bingo we don't know 100% that Croatia is the next leg but its looking like it might be.
Second, Rachel said that she and TK were in first the previous day but missed their flight into Dubrovnik by 5 minutes, so a bad flight or delayed flight could put a team back a few places or worse.
Third we don't know that JeNathan even make it to Croatia at all. Same could be argued for the blondes as well, we have to believe in the eyewitness that saw a F/F team in Croatia, its all we have.

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 07:17:40 PM »

The preview that we've already seen has the Blondes verbally fighting again. I'm pretty sure this is after one of them, most likely Shana, "force a fellow Racer out of an airline ticket office."

Jennifer, the wussier of the two, then whines about what her partner just did. "You should just think it out a little bit..." - said about what Shana does and.. "You're really flattering yourself right now"

Shana then replies with (toned down because the two of them were talking at the same time, with Jennifer being louder) "It's not about being nice...."

Ronald/Christina have mounted the stilts so they can't be the bitching couple.  That leaves: the la la Blondes, the Goths, the siblings, and our favorites, Nathan and Jennifer

The clue says its a dating couple so we can rule out the sibling and the blondes, and add in TK and Rachel which sound more likely because of their whole "calm" edit

you know one of them's just bound to erupt and say things "they might later regret"

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 11:55:52 AM »
You would guess that it would ultimately be Nathan and Jennifer who erupt but it could be T.K and Rachel and Kynt and Vyxsin (Kynt and Vyxsin are highly unlikely)

It feels great to be back!!!!!!!!!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 06:14:38 PM »
We've got a Gnome!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 06:15:11 PM »
Vilnius Russian Orthodox Church  :yess:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 06:19:44 PM »
so goths and siblings look happy

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »
Siblings are dancing at the Rumsiskes festival and the Goths might be running to the pitstop with gnome in hand but if the spoilers for Croatia hold true TK & Rachel should be first IF Croatia is next? Also there HAS to be a pitstop! I can't see Phil making a TBC with the teams running around with the Gnome. Remember the Goths don't care what place they come in as long as its not last. So it looks like its Donald & Nic that might have been bumped from the plane by another team -- Nic/ TK doing the RB? something in Nics hands a book and basket? running around Vilnius perhaps? and that shot of JeNathan hugging near the clue box is interesting.
eta: and its the Blondes fighting at the fence counting --are all the clues about them?

lets see if this works, kids were talking  :cmas28

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:34:51 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 06:35:09 PM »
Yah the Jen/Nate hug stuck out for me to puddin...

IA, we can't judge anything based on the goths reactions because they are just happy to be in it all the time LOL (  :hearts: )

There must be a pitstop because usually bringing the gnome to the pitstop involves some sort of prize....and if memory recalls every single time we've had a gnome in an episode it's been a NEL..i think..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »

Vilnius University, Grand Courtyard

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2007, 07:05:48 PM »
puddin beat me to it but I'll add mine anyway...

YAY for new Previews!!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »
Actually they aren't dancing at the festival  :cmaslol --this is the last Ouaga pitstop happy dance  :cmas9

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
okay...

We are in two places here and they are all mixed together.

We are in Vilnius AND in Rumsiskes still.

What is the little straw basket we see Nicholas running with? A Roadblock since he appears alone?

Find your gnome in the bushes...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2007, 07:23:49 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »
okay...

We are in two places here and they are all mixed together.

We are in Vilnius AND in Rumsiskes still.

What is the little straw basket we see Nicholas running with? A Roadblock since he appears alone?

Find your gnome in the bushes...
We see him with a book as well. I was thinking something like a scavenger hunt? Finding items or delivering items?

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2007, 08:11:35 PM »

I was going to suggest the possibility of this being the "You're still racing!" pitstop but then I realized that 1) TK and Rachel must have had a really good leg to come first  and   2) If it is a double-leg they wouldn't show Jen and Nathan's arrival till next episode

just something to think about

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2007, 08:21:22 PM »
CBS is really putting the clues out there. Their promo department is working overtime so the TAR Detectives don't have to.  :cmas22 :cmas22
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »

I was going to suggest the possibility of this being the "You're still racing!" pitstop but then I realized that 1) TK and Rachel must have had a really good leg to come first  and   2) If it is a double-leg they wouldn't show Jen and Nathan's arrival till next episode

just something to think about
Yeah they don't have the Gnome in hand and they need that to check into the pitstop.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
Maybe they put the Gnome on the ground at their feet while they read the next clue.  Just supposin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »
Maybe they put the Gnome on the ground at their feet while they read the next clue.  Just supposin.
And they carry the Gnome to which country? Just saying. Maybe they are happy because they are in first place to the clue?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »
Don't you realize that the gnome can walk off at any time? I heard he's done that during the Travelocity commercial shoots from time to time.  :cmaslol :cmaslol
Just here to visit.