Author Topic: The Vision of Varner  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
The Vision of Varner
« on: March 04, 2004, 10:03:53 AM »
Last week Jeff Varner broke the story that something BIG was going to happen on Survivor, where a nude man, Richard, would come into contact with a female contestant, which is Sue!

This week the sh!t hits the, proverbial, fan. Sue threatens legal action against CBS and the Survivor producers.

And Jeff, with his report for the TV Guide Channel, gives us an update:
The female contestant quits tonite. Which we assume is Sue, from the previews we already saw from last weeks show!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:The Vision of Varner
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 11:07:11 AM »
<<<<<<<<<< LMAO I just Love your new avatar Rob  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I saw Jeff Varners clip on Tv Guide Channel!! I guess that it's not a spoiler anymore  ;)..I could hardly wait for 8:00!! :D

http://www.survivorfever.net/tvgch_ep6.html
Warning:  Potential Show Spoilers in This Article

Highlights of Audio Transcript:

Jeff Varner:  This news update is all about Survivor.  We find the All Stars finally getting a little saucy

<video clip of Richard getting voted off at Tribal Council>

Jeff:  And it was fitting, Richard Hatch, finally got voted out.  And he took his need to shock with him but not before lighting a fuse that's about to rock the Survivor world.

Last week we broke the story.  Tribes were required to stay on balance through a course of beams, risking physical contact with others.  Richard made a rare decision to wear clothing but nudity became strategy with he stripped to ward off competitors.  Tough girl Sue Hawk was intimidated but by a wobbly beam, not by a naked Richard.

<video clip of Sue and Richard on beam; Sue chooses to walk the same beam that a naked Richard is already on>

Jeff:   The choice brought the two Survivors uncomfortably close.  And her tribe agreed.

<video clip> Sue:  I hope they vote Richard off because that was totally uncalled for.
Boston Rob:  That was disgusting!

Jeff: In the next episode Sue quits the game but not before having her say.  

<clip of Sue venting at Jeff Probst before the Episode 6 Reward Challenge>

Jeff: According to sources, Sue's anger is directed more toward producers rather than Richard.  There are rumblings of a lawsuit.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2004, 11:13:51 AM by Puddin »