The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

CBS Delay

(1/1)

Jeffrey Scott:
Grrrrr, I fell victim to the CBS delay once more. Missed the last half of the show. I've been trying to download it over the internet but it's so slow. I've wised up and from here on out, I've added 30 minutes to my taping of the show. Anyone else having this problem? I've been afraid to come online for fear of having the first episode spoiled before I can watch it.

Kogs:

--- Quote from: jeffreysg on November 07, 2007, 03:09:55 PM ---Grrrrr, I fell victim to the CBS delay once more. Missed the last half of the show. I've been trying to download it over the internet but it's so slow. I've wised up and from here on out, I've added 30 minutes to my taping of the show. Anyone else having this problem? I've been afraid to come online for fear of having the first episode spoiled before I can watch it.

--- End quote ---

sign up for cbs eye alerts it will tell you what time tar comes on or just set your dvr for an hour after 60 min starts

TARAsia Fan:
Kogs is right. Sign up for eyelert here.

georgiapeach:
I signed up ---and last week got a warning on SAT that delays were possible...but on Sunday? Nothing...zip... :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version