The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 13 Application is up on the CBS site

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mandoli:
I'd try to apply for the race next year, when I know I'm old enough to do so. One more year of frustration just isn't enough, I don't think! ;)

puddin:
It went something like " Do you have what it takes to run the Amazing Race ..? " then about the application. Gheesh they hadn't shown TAR anything all night! Whodda thunk it or I could have captured it. Ah well maybe tomorrow night same time same place!!

Slowhatch:
They've switched mail providers to the UPS store in El Segundo. And there's a part in there about binding arbitration that I don't remember seeing before. Otherwise, it looks about the same.

banredbeans:
Mandoli - Still apply you never know, if they like you enough they could always lower the age.  Plus it is exposure for the next time you are legal.

mswood:
Well, since we have heard about taking applications, we now have a source saying that CBS has in fact ordered up season 13.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2007-11-07-writers-strike-main_N.htm

--- Quote ---CBS is gearing up for its first in-season cycle of Big Brother, which would start in February or March, three times a week. The network also ordered a 13th cycle of The Amazing Race, which had planned only one contest this season.
--- End quote ---

That seems to hint that they would like season 13 some time this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version