Author Topic: Post Show Contestant Updates  (Read 168520 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Post Show Contestant Updates
« Reply #800 on: December 28, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »

As will Dustin, Eric, Jess and all the others!!    :yess:

Awwwwww come on play nice not everyone hates the Donato's... and I have the feeling Dick isn't drifting anywhere but maybe bigger and better things... love him or hate him he was still America's fav.. :kuss:

I agree....not everyone hates the Donato's!  (I am one of them! LOL)
Let's face it....Evel as the winner of BB8, will show up from time to time....if he gets his own show, it will be more often even!
  :jumpy:
The rest of the BB8 cast will drift off to oblivion....  :waves:

:-* GrandmawLily my thoughts exactly, thank you!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: December 28, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
Once again people who have opinions about the Donatos aren't allowed them but those who LOVE the Donatos are also doing the same thing with the other houseguests. Gimme a break. Everyone has who they like and honestly it doesn't matter. Nobody is going to love the same person but we can all have our own opinions.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #802 on: December 28, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »
Once again people who have opinions about the Donatos aren't allowed them but those who LOVE the Donatos are also doing the same thing with the other houseguests. Gimme a break. Everyone has who they like and honestly it doesn't matter. Nobody is going to love the same person but we can all have our own opinions.

I agree nobody is going to love the same person but I really can't remember when someone said a nasty word about a picture, update or comment about another houseguest other than the Donatos...  I honestly don't remember an enough already, geez do we have to hear about them again, I hope they go away, or the ever famous...."can't wait for BB9 to start so we don't have to hear about the Donatos"  I for one don't like Jessica, but I still let her pictures go up and her updates without a nasty remark to make the poster feel guilty that they posted it... just my opinion and I hope people remember that a post on the update is just that - an update and some want to know about it.... sorry just the way I feel... my opinion  :res:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #803 on: December 28, 2007, 01:50:24 PM »
An Update From Dani

Sometimes the road ahead is paved with anything but good intentions.”

Let’s start with Christmas. For those of you who think I was so anti Christmas spirit this year and just not happy about the whole situation… you are correct. But alas, it is finally over. Auooo. So, come Christmas morning I am awoken by my alarm, I did not feel like beginning the day, so I fell back asleep. Fifteen minutes later, I am again woken up, but this time by a text message from a friend. Christmas texts put me in a good mood, so I decided to get up. It was family day pretty much. Drove to my grandmas, saw the grandmom, saw Vincent. Then I drove up to see my mother. I hadn’t seen my mom in a quite a long time, and you know what inspired me to go see her? all of you. It’s sort of ironic how my relationship or lack there of, to my now fixed relationship with my father, inspired so many people to pick up where they left off in their own family situations. By all the letters and kind words of how my situation helped so many, it actually inspired me to fix the rest of the untended relationships in my life. So it all comes full circle. Anyways… So it had been awhile since I had seen my mother, for situations that involved a third party... but I can’t express to you how much I have missed not only my mother, but my brothers, and sister. So, we are on the right track. This summer has taught me so much. All of the letters and stories of how so many lives have been changed from the happenings of this summer have made me look at my life in a completely new perspective. Life is way too short and as hard as it may be to brush things off and just move forward, well, you pretty much have to. Prioritizing!! Important!! After spending some time with that side of my family, I drove back to the grandmom's house and had dinner with her and my dad.

Favorite Christmas gift? My new car air freshener thanks to my girlfriend Whit. Lololove it.

New Years looks like it will be spent with my favorite family. The Harbicks of course! Yeah so it looks like I’m going to Vegas, my dad mentioned it, I wasn’t really feeling it, but when Kail called and said she was going, that’s when I decided to go. ♥ Not really a big Vegas fan, but I can’t wait to see Kailness and the family. Should be fun fun fun.

And that’s where I end this entry, With my favorite little dead girl Lenore. (Obviously my favorite comic book. Ch ch check it out. Roman Dirge = ♥)

”Letting everyone down would be my greatest unhappiness.” --- Marie Antoinette

♥ Daniele donato

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 01:57:10 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #804 on: December 28, 2007, 02:01:50 PM »
I do think Dani is getting it... that family is very important and I know she drove lots of miles on Christmas day in order to visit all her family... good for her... maybe she did learn something from the summer and all her myspace supporters... maybe 2008 will be her year!  We can only hope  :ghug:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #805 on: December 28, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »
Some pic's from Dani's post, one is her fav Christmas gift from her girlfriend Whit

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #806 on: December 28, 2007, 03:15:58 PM »

I agree nobody is going to love the same person but I really can't remember when someone said a nasty word about a picture, update or comment about another houseguest other than the Donatos...  I honestly don't remember an enough already, geez do we have to hear about them again, I hope they go away, or the ever famous...."can't wait for BB9 to start so we don't have to hear about the Donatos"  I for one don't like Jessica, but I still let her pictures go up and her updates without a nasty remark to make the poster feel guilty that they posted it... just my opinion and I hope people remember that a post on the update is just that - an update and some want to know about it.... sorry just the way I feel... my opinion  :res:

Once again I agree with Belles.  :wine:

And CA BB FAN---excellent job to you.  :yourock:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #807 on: December 28, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »
I'm curious but are any RFF members going on the Reality TV Fan cruise on March 31st?

I am under the impression that it's still not sold out, that there are cabins still available so it'll be interesting to see how many signed up for it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #808 on: December 28, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
Jen got a $1,000 Bloomingdale's gift card for Christmas from Vanna White.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #809 on: December 28, 2007, 06:47:15 PM »
I'm curious but are any RFF members going on the Reality TV Fan cruise on March 31st?

I am under the impression that it's still not sold out, that there are cabins still available so it'll be interesting to see how many signed up for it.

Not me... would like to think it would be fun... but no

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #810 on: December 28, 2007, 07:19:57 PM »

I have seen the nasty comments about Jessicas pictures, look back a couple pages. While I didn't agree with Dustins picture (nor did I get it right away) there wwere comments about it as well. So think all you want that the Donatos are the only ones that get picked on (and I can't say that I have seen very much negitivity about Daniele, ONLY Dick). And I think that everyone who says something about him says it the same way that you, and others pick on Jen, Dustin, Jessica, Eric (I for one don't like Eric or Dustin either). :res: Thats my point, WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS. Not just YOU, so why should you have yours (as you say sorry the way I feel, my opinion), so basically others feel the same way and have THEIR opinions.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #811 on: December 28, 2007, 08:00:04 PM »
i'm pretty new.

so with that---- i'm confused, who are you talking about????

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 28, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »

And who are you to give out "warnings"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:19:59 PM by Rob »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #813 on: December 28, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
One of my myspace friends posted this in her blog and it was an interesting read:

RUMORS RUMORS HOW INTERSTING

I DID RUN ACROSS THIS TODAY HOPE YOU FIND IT INTERESTING!

That's right, folks, it's getting closer an closer! Yesterday, Robin Kass announced on her MySpace that the Finalists for Big Brother 9 have been chosen!

BB9 finalists….
    Thanks, once again, to everyone who auditioned for BB9! We had a fantastic turn out and the decisions were tough.

This is to inform you that all BB9 finalists have been contacted already. If you did not receive a call remember…. just because you're not right for the mix this season doesn't mean you won't be right for the next season. Don't give up! Thanks for your support of the show!

Robyn

Won't be long now till they'll be announced or spoiled and we can totally get to ripping out a new set of houseguests and leave the BB8's behind. Or at least listen to them rip on the new set too. Ha!

And hey, if you live in Oregon, and are looking for a place to see the BB9 Premiere – check out Kail's party! There will be a Premiere party on February 12 and it'll be hosted by James Rhines from BB6 and Allstars. Planning to attend with James and Kail are Jen, Kaysar, Howie, Nick, Jennifer and Rachel – among others! There will be a Meet and Greet, Dinner, the Premier and then an After Party too. You can call the Holiday Farm for more details at (541) 822-3725.

As for more rumors – there is a possibility we might see the BB8 Alternate, Samantha, which would make me laugh since I keep asking people who the heck she was, why she was cut, so on and so forth and no one knows anything. Maybe she'll pop back up in BB9!

It's also been rumored that this season will be as short as only 6 weeks, making it half a regular season in length. I'm not sure how that would change the dynamics of the game when it comes to evictions, and strategies. It seems hardly long enough to even get to know the Houseguests – and it would put it ending before May Sweeps, which doesn't seem like a good idea. Of course, what do I know –it might be simply so they have more time to cast for BB10, which is said (currently) to be airing as normal come July.

Oh, and the guy from Arkansas who was bragging about being on? Robyn Kass popped into the Sucks board to make sure we all know that is NOT TRUE. Even if he HAD been chosen, opening his mouth like that would cause him to be cut immediately. So, that rumor is definitely untrue.

All of the houseguests should be at least 21 this time around, as they want more booze – LONG LIVE BEER PONG!

Bring it on BB9! We're READY!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #814 on: December 28, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »
I believe shes talking to me, im just trying to say taht we all have different opinions. I feel the same for Dick that others feel for Jessica/Eric/Dustin/Jen, etc. I was the first to admit that I wasn't a Jen fan at first but she grew on me.

Gee, im out of it. Its not going to stop when BB9 comes because people have their favorites then to. And their not so favorites.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: December 28, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »
Glad to know that what we thought about the Arkansas guy was confirmed. LOL!! Thats cool about the alternate to, that would suck to get that far and then never get the chance to do it.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #816 on: December 28, 2007, 10:09:01 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:12:06 PM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #817 on: December 28, 2007, 10:10:12 PM »
 :waves:

I think we should all agree to disagree! The two things that I do not like, is the post that just runs the same thing, or opinion, into the ground, over and over.  :groan:  Say what you want about them, then let it go.

The second thing is the constant bashing,  :meow: of our posters, for stating or reporting, anything about their favorites or their least favorite.  :pull  Post what you want, but don't make it personal.  :naughty:

I was bashed and told that I was biased last summer.  :lol3: Anyone who really knows anything about me, would know that I take ALL of the HGs, and try to chop them up! If there are more of some than others, it is because they or maybe something they said, is a hot topic, funny, or just plain too stupid to NOT chop them.  :lol3:

Come on, relax  take a  :chillpill: Attack the contestants, not the posters.  I for one, have decided not to let anyone bash me personally this Winter. It is so unbecoming for the basher. :ass:

If you do not like what I chop, or what I post, too bad. Get a grip, get a life, it's only a TV show for goodness sakes.

Thanks for ALL of the post show contestant updates. You guys just keep up the good work. :hfive:  :yourock:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:15:46 PM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #818 on: December 29, 2007, 12:36:05 AM »
:waves:

I think we should all agree to disagree! The two things that I do not like, is the post that just runs the same thing, or opinion, into the ground, over and over.  :groan:  Say what you want about them, then let it go.

The second thing is the constant bashing,  :meow: of our posters, for stating or reporting, anything about their favorites or their least favorite.  :pull  Post what you want, but don't make it personal.  :naughty:

I was bashed and told that I was biased last summer.  :lol3: Anyone who really knows anything about me, would know that I take ALL of the HGs, and try to chop them up! If there are more of some than others, it is because they or maybe something they said, is a hot topic, funny, or just plain too stupid to NOT chop them.  :lol3:

Come on, relax  take a  :chillpill: Attack the contestants, not the posters.  I for one, have decided not to let anyone bash me personally this Winter. It is so unbecoming for the basher. :ass:

If you do not like what I chop, or what I post, too bad. Get a grip, get a life, it's only a TV show for goodness sakes.

Thanks for ALL of the post show contestant updates. You guys just keep up the good work. :hfive:  :yourock:

Well said Blondie and Kudos... :js:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: December 29, 2007, 01:17:07 AM »

:groan: Alright I finally got an update

Dick confirmed he is going to party in Las Vegas for New Years Eve and is in a chat now.

I will keep you guys posted with what he said.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #820 on: December 29, 2007, 04:19:09 AM »
An Update: Dick’s Chat

Dick got his haircut he looks great (we see him on video)
Dick said Christmas was weird doing a lot of ebay stuff cant get organized was going to take out the trash out locked himself out.
Cost him 180 dollars and waited about 2 hours for the locksmith.
Nobody has heard from Amber he said.
Dick was with Robyn from BB last night.
He was going to see Barry Manilow he is going with Dani and Robyn and Kail.
Dani didn’t tell Dick about her pic’s she took but will they will get some done.
Meeting with people on January 2, 2007 he has a couple of shows he is discussing.
He’s waiting for CBS
But he will do something with BB 9.
A network wants him really, really bad but they have to let him cuss.
The show is offering him to be a host Dick doesn’t want to do reality anymore.
Texting with Dr. Will Kirby will get together after the New Year.
Dick will be going to Bahamas and Miami this summer.
Dick said give him a few drinks and he’ll say “hey you want to know what the twist is”
But he doesn’t know he said just because I won Big Brother that doesn’t mean they tell me everything.    
Nick and Daniele broke up thank god he said, they were constantly breaking up.
Dicks birthday is June 24th
Dick asked Daniele don’t you miss the cameras, noooo she said Dick said I totally do.
Jen has been posting on Dani’s myspace and Dick is mad.
His mom is okay they thought she was going to die 14 years ago she had a liver transplant. She’s okay but has complications her immune system is low.
Dick thinks Donald Trump looks like he has a cat sitting on his head, Dick said I’m not fired I quit, haha.
Dick does not like country music.
He doesn’t talk about Dani and Nick because it’s hard having a relationship with everyone watching.
Dick called Nick and left a few messages but he guesses Nick needs time for his wounds to heal.
Kail sister in law wrote Dick a letter and it was funny.
Kail and Dani are good friends and talk on the phone.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #821 on: December 29, 2007, 09:42:56 AM »
Very interesting.... thanks for the update Ca bb your fantastic!!!!