The Amazing Race > The Racers

Kate Lewis and Pat Hendrickson - TAR12

<< < (9/9)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on July 13, 2013, 10:52:52 PM ---I was comparing them to people like Cyndi & Russell and Brandon & Nicole, who at various points during the race said something along the lines of 'Yeah, we have a spiritual advantage because of our connections with God' whereas they're like 'God isn't going to make us win, just because we worship Him'.

--- End quote ---

Oh then that makes sense! But maybe Cyndi and Russell and Brandon and Nicole did feel confident that because if they feel stressful in anyway... they can fall back on God, while other non-believers don't and fall back on their own quarrels/bickerings aka Jonathan/Victoria and many other dysfunctional couple/siblings/family. So they are right in a way... in terms that their spiritual advantage will help them to deal with their emotions better in the race? ;)

Air:
I'm guessing it does help in a confidence sort of way, it just irks me that they'd think that it was in the Lord's best interests for them to win, and I like more down to earth worshippers, like Kate & Pat.

Jimmer:
Yeah, I love what you said Airlines! I loved them for being like that. Too bad they didn't make it farther in the race like I had wished. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version