Author Topic: Kynt & Vyxsin - TAR12 "Most Fashionable Couple Ever..!"  (Read 169494 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Kynt & Vyxsin - TAR12 "Most Fashionable Couple Ever..!"
« Reply #250 on: February 07, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »
Where is Michael? I'm surprised he's not lapping this up! :angel: :angel:
Just here to visit.

Offline lastgazeebo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #251 on: February 08, 2008, 03:36:57 AM »
WOW, even more Kynt and Vyxsin showing up online.......

Kynt and Vyxsin on FOX REALITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vopxtBhHy0c

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 03:46:13 AM by lastgazeebo »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #252 on: February 08, 2008, 07:23:26 AM »
And you know what? They are so pleased and excited about every single opportunity!

Kynt warned us that Vyxsin's photo shoot was HOT!

I wish them much success and hope that their dreams come true!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #253 on: February 08, 2008, 05:54:38 PM »
And you know what? They are so pleased and excited about every single opportunity!

Kynt warned us that Vyxsin's photo shoot was HOT!

I wish them much success and hope that their dreams come true!
Aww...same here, peach!  Best wishes to them & all the luck in the world on their new venture.  They rock!  :jumpy:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »
I still love them!
Vyxsin looks very hot in her new photoshoot

Offline lastgazeebo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #255 on: February 11, 2008, 04:55:07 AM »
LOVED it!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #257 on: February 23, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »
Wow, the Goths wrestling too?  Hope they win!  If they lose, uhhh...not so good!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »
I don't think they are wrestling...just there for the fund raising maybe?

Hmmm...I'll ask about that!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #259 on: February 23, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »
I don't think they are wrestling...just there for the fund raising maybe?

Hmmm...I'll ask about that!
Oh good...they aren't wrestling, peach!!  Whew, I was paniking there for a minute...afraid if they lost, they'd have to get their hair shaved off!!
Here's the last paragraph of that post:

"To our knowledge this will be the first time that two Survivor Alumni have ever faced off against each other in a Professional Wrestling match and as you can see it is for a very good cause!!!"

And Rudy continues...
The two facing off in the match are JONNY FAIRPLAY VERSUS BILLY GARCIA
(Survivor: Cook Islands )

Sorry, I misread or didn't read all of it!!  :groan:
Kynt & Vyxsin are only ATTENDING the match.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2008, 04:02:38 PM »
More K/V: If you are in Louisville tonight:

'Deader Than Dead' is alive at Village 8
Louisville filmmakers Bill Cothron and James Wolford Hardin from True Dreams Productions have released their second feature film, "Finale 2: Deader Than Dead," a detective movie filmed in Louisville and New Albany. It will be shown at 7 tonight at the Village 8 Theaters.

The film, written and directed by Cothron and produced by Hardin, runs 1 hour 50 minutes. Appearing in the film is Louisville's dynamic Goth duo, Kynt Cothron and Vyxsin Fiala of TV's "Amazing Race" fame. Kynt is Bill's son.

While the independent film is not yet rated, Cothron and Hardin consider it PG-13.

Their next project will be filmed in Costa Rica.
'Finale 2: Deader Than Dead'
When: Movie will be shown at 7 tonight.
Where: Village 8 Theaters, 4014 Dutchmans Lane.
Admission: Tickets are $5 ($3 for seniors and children 11 and younger).
Information: (502) 897-1870 or www.village8.com

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080310/SCENE07/803100330/1010/FEATURES
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »
Yippee  for K/V!! :jumpy: :jumpy:

Sunday, March 09, 2008

March 15 to 22: Setting SAIL with Rosie O’Donnell, Cyndi Lauper, Survivor Todd, Kynt & Vyx
Current mood:  bouncy
Category: Parties and Nightlife

ARE YOU READY FOR A SPRING BREAK LIKE NO OTHER?

Hey Everyone!
Time to hit the HIGH-SEAS...........

Event Title: SPRING BREAK ON THE MEXICAN RIVIERA --- 2008 CRUISE w/ Rosie O'Donnell, Cyndi Lauper, Survivor Champion Todd, and Amazing Race's Kynt and Vyxsin

Date: March 15th to 22nd

Destination: The Mexican Riviera

Rosie is setting sail, and hosting her FIRST cruise to the Mexican Riviera!

Rosie O'Donnell welcomes her co-hosts for this year's cruise ----- 80's pop icon CYNDI LAUPER, Survivor Champion Todd, and the "Most Fashionable Couple in Amazing Race History" the goth duo Kynt and Vyxsin ----- for an unforgettable week at sea! 

Rosie is an avid fan of the Amazing Race, and quickly noticed Kynt and Vyxsin's PINK and BLACK attack on the show!

"As long-time fans of Rosie O'Donnell, we are absolutely thrilled to be a part of this Cruise," said Kynt.  Vyxsin added, "We love the concept behind Rosie's cruises --- to bring families together in a sincerely accepting, not to mention FUN, environment." 

There will be special entertainment including autograph/photo sessions, meet and greets, discussion panels, and Q & A's.  Additionally, Kynt and Vyxsin will be hosting a MOCK-version of the Amazing Race, on the ship itself!  Kynt mentioned, "I've been practicing Phil's eye-brow raise and glare, I've almost got it down pat!"

See you aboard!
Kynt and Vyxsin
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »
oh my God I love the Goths .........

Kynt & Vyxsin from CBS Series The Amazing Race Honor Slain Teen in North Hollywood Vigil

Los Angeles, CA 3/25/2008 07:35 PM GMT (FINDITT)

The ubiquitous Kynt and Vyxsin, Goth personalities stayed up Monday night baking cupcakes for the 1st period class of slain E. O. Jr. High School teen Lawrence King. They are slotted to visit with the class after school in a park close to the campus. Parents, teachers, and students from school will be there for cupcakes, talk, and positivity with the Goth duo.

On Tuesday, February 12, 2008, Lawrence King was brutally shot and killed by another student. Investigations have revealed this was a hate crime perpetrated on a young man that was considered "effeminate, and wore make-up and jewelry to school".

Kynt had been in discussion with the teacher of the class just a little after the incident, offering support and an "anything we can do" attitude. The first period English teacher where the slaying took place jumped at the chance to get, "any sort of help, especially something fun for the kids." 

"We can make a difference in this situation, and help make sure Lawrence is NEVER forgotten," Kynt commented. "As a fellow 'Boy-in-Makeup,' I understand and can relate to the torment and turmoil which Lawrence endured from others at his school."

Little did Kynt know, but his own gut reaction was mirrored by A-List celebrities like Ellen Degeneres, Janet Jackson, Rosie O'Donnell and others.

Little did Kynt and Vyxsin know, but a nation of teenagers would be honoring Lawrence "Larry" King today. March 25th, 2008 is a "Day of Silence" for the slain teen. Kynt & Vyxsin will not be alone in their support of safer schools, tolerence, and serious change.

On the TV series, Kynt and Vyxsin were noted for their over-the-top makeup and gender-blurring fashion. The other racers often made derogatory remarks, on air, about Kynt and Vyxsin's appearance - bluntly calling them "freaks" or "witches." This was not the first time they have met intolerance from a misunderstanding public. On the night of September 25th, 2004, Kynt was attacked by three men [in Louisville, KY] who "didn't like the way he looked." Kynt was hospitalized and his face required reconstructive surgery of his left oribital bone, which was crushed in the assault.

Kynt recently issued the following statement online:

"I would like to express my condolences and support to the family and friends of Lawrence King. It has been documented that Lawrence was subjected to marked negativity from fellow male students for occassionally wearing make-up, jewelry, and feminine clothing.

The seemingly harmless jokes and name-calling escalated toward this horrific act of violence. Lawrence was considered an outcast, and often teased for his appearance, which is a situation I can relate to very well, as I am a male who is proud to enjoy a more effeminate appearance.

I am saddened that Lawrence's creativity, free-thinking, and individuality might have contributed to his murder. Every student deserves to attend school with the assumption that they will be safe, no matter how they choose to express themself aesthetically. This is a tragedy but one I feel can be averted in the future with an increased emphasis on diversity and tolerance education in schools.

Parents need to take charge as well, and be mindful of acceptance as they mold the thoughts, ideas, and outlook of their child. Creating a culture based on an 'acceptance and appreciation of difference,' whether that difference is race, religion, sexuality, gender expression, or aesthetic, is the responsibility of EACH and EVERY American. This must happen."

A VIGIL IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD FOR LAWRENCE KING

The candle-light vigil is entitled "Fallen Angel: A Tribute to Lawrence King"and will be held on Wednesday, March 26, at the West Hollywood Park, 647 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 from 5pm to 9pm. Attendees are suggested to bring candles, poetry, photos, personal narratives, and any other artful expression they wish to share with others.

Letters of support for the students at EO Green Junior High will also be collected for delivery to the school. All ages are welcome.

"This vigil is an opportunity for the youth of Los Angeles and surrounding communities to make a statement, a chance to bow our heads, show respect, and stand supportive of a young man taken long before his time," closed Kynt and Vyxsin.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=41299&cat=2

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »
 :'( :'(  Sooo heartwarming.  Kudos to the Goths for their caring, loving attitude and action taken to help bring comfort to the grieving students and staff of the high school where slain Lawrence King attended. 
God bless the Goths.  They are truely verrry special people. 
I heart them. :hrt:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2008, 02:30:30 AM »
All Access: Reality Cares 'Tan For A Cause' Event
All Access
Reality stars from shows like "The Amazing Race," "Work Out" and "American Gladiators" come out to show their support for Reality Cares, a foundation that's goal is to inspire a new spirit of philanthropy among a younger group of television stars. All proceeds benefitted Stoked Mentoring.

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=235983

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: April 08, 2008, 03:48:02 AM »
A myspace update from Kynt

If you live in HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA or a surrounding area, come out THIS Thursday, April 10th!!!

Hey Guys!

Vyxsin and I will be appearing for a MEET & GREET in HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA THIS Thursday April 10th from 5pm to 7pm at DEEP COMICS & GAMES!

For all the details, please check out my latest BLOG at the link below:

BLOG LINK - KYNT & VYXSIN Visit HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA - THIS THURSDAY APRIL 10th -

If you are able to attend, please post a REPLY on the BLOG!

Hope to see you there!

Kynt

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2008, 03:50:57 AM »

Monday, April 07, 2008

This Thursday April 10th - MEET & GREET with Kynt/Vyxsin in HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA - ALL AGES

Current mood:  frisky
Category: Parties and Nightlife

If you live in HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA or a surrounding area, come out THIS Thursday, April 10th!!!

Hey Everyone!

Vyxsin and I will be appearing at DEEP COMICS in Huntsville, Alabama --- THIS Thursday, April 10th from 5pm to 7pm!

Here are the details below:

---MEET AND GREET/AUTOGRAPH SIGNING w/ Kynt and Vyxsin

---THIS Thursday April 10th

---Deep Comics & Games, 2312 Memorial Parkway Southwest, Huntsville, AL 35801  --- [Located between Bob Wallace and Governers Drive,
Just South of Office Depot and The Rock Ministry] --- use Mapquest if you need directions!

---Autograph signing from 5pm to 7pm

---ALL AGES WELCOME

If you live in Huntsville, AL or a surrounding area, please come out to play at DEEP COMICS! If you are able to attend, please REPLY to this blog so we can hopefully meet at the event!

:::See you there:::

Kynt

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2008, 03:57:55 AM »

CHECK OUT THE *NEW* ISSUE OF GOTHIC BEAUTY - AVAILABLE ON NEWS-STANDS NOW

Hey Everyone!

The NEW issue of GOTHIC BEAUTY is now AVAILABLE in stores! GOTHIC BEAUTY is America’s number 1 gothic magazine --- covering fashion, music, art, personalities, and more!

Check it out on our latest BLOG by clicking below:

BLOG LINK - NEW ISSUE OF GOTHIC BEAUTY NOW AVAILABLE - CLICK HERE

If you have seen the new issue, please post a REPLY to the BLOG and let us know what you thought!!!

The new issue features an exclusive INTERVIEW and PICTORIAL with Kynt and Vyxsin, as well as excellent interviews/features with Christian Death, Information Society, Rasputina, and In This Moment.

GOTHIC BEAUTY is available at all HOT TOPIC stores, as well as Borders, Barnes & Noble, Hastings and Walden Books.

You can also order GOTHIC BEAUTY online by visiting their website at:

http://www.gothicbeauty.com/

You can also order via mail ----

GOTHIC BEAUTY MAGAZINE

Re: Ordering Issue 25
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd. 501
Portland, OR    97214       USA

***For orders in the US or Canada, send a check or money order  for $8 (this includes shipping) made out to GOTHIC BEAUTY

***For International Orders, send a check or money order for $14.65 (US money, this includes shipiing) made out to  GOTHIC BEAUTY

This issue has STUNNING photography from cover-to-cover!  So be sure to check it out!

Let us know what you think of the NEW issue by posting your comments in this BLOG!

Kynt

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2008, 08:16:09 AM »
Goths in Huntsville!

It's Amazing
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2008, 11:50:59 PM »
Update from Kynt's myspace:

Hey Guys!

check out Vyxsin's PARENTS on CBS News today in Huntsville, Alabama:

Vyxsin's parents on tv talking about the Amazing Couple

Search on Top News Videos, it's the 4th one: Amazing Race Couple visits NewsChannel 19

Link: http://www.whnt.com/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 04:12:47 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2008, 03:58:50 AM »
Update from Kynt myspace:

Online Yard Sale! MOVING TIME!

MOVING SALE!!!!! I'm MOVING Soon so time to CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET!!!

Hey Guys!

CLEANING out the closet!

Got some things posted on Ebay, all very low-priced and affordable.....

Check out the latest auctions by visiting Ebay and searching for "Vyxsin" or "Kynt"...or you can view the auctions at the LINK below::

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkyntandvyxsin

Thanks!
Kynt

PS --- Here are some Previews:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2008, 04:29:35 AM »
Update from Kynt myspace:

To All Friends in *NEW ZEALAND* - GET READY!

If you live in NEW ZEALAND, WE HAVE BIG NEWS......HELP US SPREAD THE WORD

Get ready for an ADVENTURE --- as Kynt, Vyxsin, and The Amazing Race are INVADING Channel TV2 in New Zealand --- EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT at 7:30pm***

IF YOU ARE IN NEW ZEALAND, PLEASE POST A REPLY ON OUR LATEST BLOG below:

BLOG LINK - AMAZING RACE, Kynt, Vyxsin Debut on Channel TV2 in NEW ZEALAND - CLICK HERE

Don't forget, the HOST of the Amazing Race himself - PHIL KEOGHAN - is a native and current resident of NEW ZEALAND!

Remember, the Pink and Black Attack will NEVER stop racing.......

Kynt

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »
Yup, the first episode of AR12 aired this last Tuesday in NZ.
We used to be a couple of seasons behind the US, so it's nice to see them caught up and *only* a couple of months delayed now  :wohoo:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #274 on: April 27, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »
New Zealand has a treat in store!! :hearts:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:26:26 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: