Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 282104 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 06:42:22 PM »
Jameka not amused by the poo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
Zach reports to Dani that Jameka is pissed about the poo.
Dani: I nominate YOU for not thinking it was funny  :res:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 06:46:22 PM »
Jameka.. boy oh boy oh boy   this house

Zach did you like our joke

Jameka I didn't think it was funny I had to clean it up

Zach up in the HOH telling Dani that Jameka's all pissed

Dani.. I nominate you for thinking my jokes are not funny

Dani.. oh god first the spider and now this.. these people are so dramatic  :groan:

Zach.. was daniele in on this,,, oh yea she was the accomplice.. Jen thought it was funny,, dick thought it was funny

Dani oh my god I am soooooo tired.. that table is so yuch  I hate it :groan:
luckily 3 people wont be sitting with us for dinner.. so our knees won't be touching... get off my knees..
(I am hating this girl more and more by the minute)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 06:47:42 PM »
Daniele making fun of how Jameka is still cleaning. "How could she live with us bad people".

Zach finds hair extensions strange.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »
Zach.. finds hair extensions strange.. (there looking at Jameka on spy screen)

I will turn my feeds off on Daniele's birthday in her honor

Dani explaining hair extensions to Zach.. girls she knows spends 1,200 on them

Zach  FOR HAIR!!!!

Dani.. lets get this show on the road BB

Zach.. looking at the pictures making comments..

Dani explaining she got her driving permit at 15 1/2  (who cares)

Zach says girls in h.s. were dating guys in college

Dani  B:) B:) B:) B:)   (BB save us please)

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2007, 06:51:53 PM »
RFW, I join you in mouring our boy Dustin. Let's hope for a twist that brings him back. Now wouldn't THAT be fun! At least the two of us would enjoy us.  :rotf:

And FNF you hit the nail on the head. The only time Dani shows any sort of spunk is when things are going exactly her way. Throw the smallest obstacle in her path and she falls completely apart like an overtired 3 year old. I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone going hungry when food is available just because she hattttttttteeeeeeeeesssssss it. High maintence much there Dani? I'm surprised she doesn't need someone to cut her meat for her. And chew it.  :groan:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
last minute war paint before the kill  :knuckles:

Dani: arggg I hate Big Brother  :res:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2007, 06:53:22 PM »
I agree FNF. Thats the thing, I can see if a guy was screwing with Daniele or what not (what dad wants their daughter to get hurt blah blah blah). But even myself who was a daddys girl through and through would have let me fight my own battles with a girl. Even a guy because I could hold my own. Nick had no right even that night to get in Jens face. As much as I liked Nick he took it too far that night he was calling Jen a bitch and what not. As much as he claims to have respect for women ya know?

Then again the battle when Dick came into was when he poured iced tea on Jens head. He literally came from the outside to the inside. Does anyone else notice that where ever there is a fight Dick has to be there - whether he is involved or not?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
thinking

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 06:56:03 PM »
Dani has always had Simone in the house to shield her...wonder how she would have handled this game with out the protection.

As I have said before....Dick has no right treating  these young women this way, Jen in particular.  It's one thing to rant and yell...but to use the really crude language is not ok.  Especially since these woman are around the same age as his daughter.  He can omit that language and still maintain his nasty demeanor all the same.  He should be ashamed of himself.
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
sorry, that should of read Daniele has allways had someone in the house.
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2007, 07:01:48 PM »
will turn my feeds off on Daniele's birthday in her honor
  :yess:  :lol3:

Dick/ Jameka/ Zach talking about the food comp.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2007, 07:02:44 PM »
Well do yo think AMber and Jameka will keep up the silent treatment or start talking... they can not stay in bed all day. 

I hope Dani starts beign nice to Jen again... was nice last week but her and DIck are back to not being nice... who do you think Jen will put up next week if she gets HOH

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »
RFWill here you go I typed up the interview but left out the headline trivia stuff because I don't think that you really care about it.

Julie: I'm sitting here talking with Dustin the first member of the jury of seven for BB8.  Alright, do you know anything that has happened in the house since you left, like who won HOH last night?

Dustin: I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the house right now.  I'm sure it is utter pandemonium for several houseguests and some houseguests are cheering with glee.

Julie: Well I can tell you because you will be find out that Daniele won HOH last night. (Dustin is disgusted and makes a noise) OOh dear what are you thinking?

Dustin: Well...ummm, for Dick and Daniele to continue their streak in this house that's exactly what needed to happen. Daniele.  If for the two of them to continue to remain in this house together for Daniele to win HOH was the best for them.  I can't say what she will do with that, but interesting to know.

Julie: You were HOH once, how did you like it?

Dustin:  Being HOH is not all that it's cracked up to be.  I'll be honest with you there is a lot of pressure, you create enemies, you have to make deals, and there's a lot of work on all sides.  To make not only everybody happy, but to keep yourself happy as well and staying true to your alliance, staying true to the house and to the house goals while trying to furhter yourself in the game at the same time.  It's not easy.

Julie: Were you closest to Amber in the house?

Dustin: Yes.

Julie: She was the closest friend that you had?

Dustin: Yes.

Julie: Now she cries very easily and a lot. How did you deal with all of that?

Dustin: Amber being the emotional person that she is began to wear thin on me, but you can't hate somebody for the fact that they care.  So it was kinda a mixed bag, but for the most part I was definately always there to support her but at the same time I was, I was always the one to crack the whip and say keep you head in the game because this is a headgame it's not a game you want to play with your heart you want to play this game with your head.

Julie:  What drew the two of you together?

Dustin: Honestly it was the very first night.  Coming down the stairs was a major feat and I have to give credit to Jessica, Dick and myself for being able to do that with such poise.

Julie: We should just explain that when you came down the stairs that is when it was revealed that you were part of the twist this year, where you were forced to live with your quote unquote enemy, your ex-boyfriend Joe.  That relationship did not end on a good note.  What did you think when you saw him and saw what you had to deal with?

Dustin: When it was revealed to me that Joe would be in the house I reacted exactly how I knew I would react and that was playing off of his reaction.  Joe's a very

Julie: He snubbed you.

Dustin: He's a very good character we shall say he...

Julie: Why that is not really how he is?

Dustin: Well no I am saying that Joe puts on a show and that he is very lively.  He is a very lively individual and so by taking more of the backseat approach cus he was very aggressive in his approach to trash talk me and to say bad things about me and to set me up to sort of be an evil person.  By taking the higher road between the two of us I feel like it set me apart from him and I lasted a lot longer than him in the game because of it.

Julie: You admitted that you were a little bit greedy in the POV com where you got the $5000 and the trip to Barbados.  Did you even think that might make some of your housemates upset?

Dustin: Absolutely. I knew going into that POV that if it was one where prizes were going to be offered that I would take it and I have no qualms about it.  You know it was my HOH reign and I would do with it what I please.  And at that moment in the game it did not matter who went home.  I had Kail and Jen on the block and if either one of them came down and another one went up it really didn't hurt of affect me as far as my game went.  And also at that point, I felt that if I didn't win this thing then I am going to at least walk out with something.

Julie: So you are twice as glad now you made the right move.

Dustin: I did, yep.  There were only a handful of regrets that I have.

Julie: What are they?

Dustin: You know honestly I would say...

Julie: Volunterring to go on the block..

Dustin: Volunterring to go on the block number one and the behaviour I exhibited over the past week.  I was really disappointited in myself by taking the low road.  And by treating Dick and Daniele in the manner in which they wanted me to.  I had better expectations of myself and the way I would handle myself under those situations and I...

Julie:  What do you think of them, Dick and Daniele?

Dustin: Not to highly.  

Julie: Why, why her?

Dustin: She has a very...Daniele has a very negative attitude in the house and she chose to...and you know life is all based on choices and the choices that you make in this game are no different.  And she chose to isolate herself with Nick in the first four weeks and once he was out of the game she chose to isolate herself with her father.  And her relationship building skills are poor.  And she chose not to utilize the time wisely to make strategic relationships with people and it was just her negativity in the house that has drawn her to the position in which she is in right now.

Julie: And Dick?

Dustin: Dick is a 44 year old child and, you know, I can't say it enough. Excellent job in casting because I would never find a person like him on the streets and consider him to be even an adult let alone a parent.

Julie: Do you think his behaviour is strategy though?

Dustin: Absolutely. Dick's strategy is fear, to implement fear.  But fear does not beget respect and Dick lost my respect early on in the game by ummm....

Julie: Does it work?

Dustin: It apparently works with alot of people and that's what sad, is that a lot of people fall for it and I believe I went home this week is because the duo of...the pairing of Dick's fear tactics and Daniele's strong strategic competition is probably what ended me in the house.

Julie: Was being in the house and playing the game as hard as you thought it was going to be? Was it what you had imagined?

Dustin: It was not what I imagined. It was much more different.  You know being in that house and actually living with these people as opposed to just seeing them on television is much more difficult in the house, but it is also a different experience because there is a whole foundation of relationships built with these people based on body language, facial expression, and let alone how much you enjoy the individual so there is a lot more to it than you see on the show.  I will say that much.

Julie: What do you say will missed most?

Dustin: Oh what did I missed most windows and trees and a breeze once in a while. Not even seeing as much as another person's face aside from the 13 houseguests got really old.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »
Dick bitching about people hiding the protein shakes stuff. its bull****, the people in this house everything they do is bull****.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »
I guess Dani hates BB because they made her bring her letter from Nick into the DR  :res:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2007, 07:12:42 PM »
I wish I could jump on the Jen bandwagon ,but I just can't find anything to like about her.I do think D & D are very cruel to her and she certainly doesn't deserve the treatment she's been getting,but I find her dull and robot-like.I don't hate her,(I do hate Amber and Danielle)but she does nothing for me.She's sneaky in a passive aggresive sort of way too.She bores me to tears on the feeds.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »
Wow Dani is straightening up the HOH

BB: HG's lockdown outside

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
noms are coming soon

Dani is cleaning up the HOH room...

BB this is a lock down please go outside and close the sliding glass door

Dick.. I want to go in and make a sandwich

now TBTFH

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »
Well looks like the nom ceremony will start in a few, im off to watch football and will be back whe ntis over  :lol:

Nuala

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »
Hi everyone!!!!  Anyone want a break?

Offline mommyto1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2007, 07:30:44 PM »
What happened with dani taking her letter to the dr. Did they take it from her?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2007, 07:37:33 PM »
What happened with dani taking her letter to the dr. Did they take it from her?
No she had it in her hand when she left the DR, BB was prob looking for some fill in footage.
Hi Nuala  :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »
:TRIVIA
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
All of the updaters could go on vacation and the update for the whole week is.
Its Danieles biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirthhhhhhhhhhhhday and BB betttttttter get her niiiiiiiiiiiice thingsss.
Dick wants Jen gonnnnnnnnnnne, and so does Daniele. Still probably hear about the slop.
And did I mention it was Danieles birffffffffffday. 

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: