Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 283859 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #200 on: August 18, 2007, 12:52:45 AM »
Oh my mama came back to me  :yess:  :jumpy:

Eric totally blowing sunshine up Ambers ass, he was saying that Dustin going on the block wan't pre-planned.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: August 18, 2007, 12:54:52 AM »
Hehe. Eric says it was in himself, Jen and Zachs best insterest to evict Dustin (derrrr). This is some repeat stuff lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2007, 12:55:29 AM »
Get him Jess!

ZAch imitated Masha Brady: oh, my "hair"!

Eric telling Amber that he never envisioned her & Jam going up :lies:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2007, 12:57:25 AM »
Amber also thinks there is still a "group" of 4. Her/Jameka/Jess/Eric.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2007, 12:59:00 AM »
SHOWTIME AFTER DARK

:waves: Puddin. Thank God, no pong tonight

Amber saying she has nobody, she's close but doesn't feel part of the group anymore

Eric telling Amber when she had her date with Zach, Dustin was making deals with others in the house

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #205 on: August 18, 2007, 12:59:30 AM »
If we are giving out awards for best BB avatar--I hereby nominate FormerNickFan's latest!

That is absolutely incredible! Both technically and ....otherwise!    :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #206 on: August 18, 2007, 01:01:14 AM »
SHOWTIME AFTER DARK

I think it's funny that just two weeks ago Amber wants to kill Eric (remember when she told him off big time in front of everybody)

and now they are having a very long serious conversation 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #207 on: August 18, 2007, 01:01:18 AM »
Jess & Zach getting a work out ..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #208 on: August 18, 2007, 01:04:57 AM »
SHOWTIME AFTER DARK

Amber and Eric talking about not winning HOH comps, both want to win

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: August 18, 2007, 01:12:19 AM »
Eric just told Amber about Jen leaving.  :'(

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2007, 01:15:09 AM »
SHOWTIME AFTER DARK

Amber and Eric's conversation ended, both said that they are glad they had the talk

Eric is about to talk with Jameka

Jessica and Zach playing frisbee in BY

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
Coming in on this in progress...

Amber and Eric! In the Gold BR:

Eric: what I currently have is very little--Maybe I have one week from D&D-- if i'm backdoored we all know I will leave

I don't want you or jam to go--I am  sorry--you are handling your sucky week really well

Amber --yeah--i feel better

Now he and Jam are trying to find a place for a private convo

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2007, 01:17:27 AM »
RFWill here you go I typed up the interview but left out the headline trivia stuff because I don't think that you really care about it.

Julie: I'm sitting here talking with Dustin the first member of the jury of seven for BB8.  Alright, do you know anything that has happened in the house since you left, like who won HOH last night?

Dustin: I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the house right now.  I'm sure it is utter pandemonium for several houseguests and some houseguests are cheering with glee.

Julie: Well I can tell you because you will be find out that Daniele won HOH last night. (Dustin is disgusted and makes a noise) OOh dear what are you thinking?

Dustin: Well...ummm, for Dick and Daniele to continue their streak in this house that's exactly what needed to happen. Daniele.  If for the two of them to continue to remain in this house together for Daniele to win HOH was the best for them.  I can't say what she will do with that, but interesting to know.

Julie: You were HOH once, how did you like it?

Dustin:  Being HOH is not all that it's cracked up to be.  I'll be honest with you there is a lot of pressure, you create enemies, you have to make deals, and there's a lot of work on all sides.  To make not only everybody happy, but to keep yourself happy as well and staying true to your alliance, staying true to the house and to the house goals while trying to furhter yourself in the game at the same time.  It's not easy.

Julie: Were you closest to Amber in the house?

Dustin: Yes.

Julie: She was the closest friend that you had?

Dustin: Yes.

Julie: Now she cries very easily and a lot. How did you deal with all of that?

Dustin: Amber being the emotional person that she is began to wear thin on me, but you can't hate somebody for the fact that they care.  So it was kinda a mixed bag, but for the most part I was definately always there to support her but at the same time I was, I was always the one to crack the whip and say keep you head in the game because this is a headgame it's not a game you want to play with your heart you want to play this game with your head.

Julie:  What drew the two of you together?

Dustin: Honestly it was the very first night.  Coming down the stairs was a major feat and I have to give credit to Jessica, Dick and myself for being able to do that with such poise.

Julie: We should just explain that when you came down the stairs that is when it was revealed that you were part of the twist this year, where you were forced to live with your quote unquote enemy, your ex-boyfriend Joe.  That relationship did not end on a good note.  What did you think when you saw him and saw what you had to deal with?

Dustin: When it was revealed to me that Joe would be in the house I reacted exactly how I knew I would react and that was playing off of his reaction.  Joe's a very

Julie: He snubbed you.

Dustin: He's a very good character we shall say he...

Julie: Why that is not really how he is?

Dustin: Well no I am saying that Joe puts on a show and that he is very lively.  He is a very lively individual and so by taking more of the backseat approach cus he was very aggressive in his approach to trash talk me and to say bad things about me and to set me up to sort of be an evil person.  By taking the higher road between the two of us I feel like it set me apart from him and I lasted a lot longer than him in the game because of it.

Julie: You admitted that you were a little bit greedy in the POV com where you got the $5000 and the trip to Barbados.  Did you even think that might make some of your housemates upset?

Dustin: Absolutely. I knew going into that POV that if it was one where prizes were going to be offered that I would take it and I have no qualms about it.  You know it was my HOH reign and I would do with it what I please.  And at that moment in the game it did not matter who went home.  I had Kail and Jen on the block and if either one of them came down and another one went up it really didn't hurt of affect me as far as my game went.  And also at that point, I felt that if I didn't win this thing then I am going to at least walk out with something.

Julie: So you are twice as glad now you made the right move.

Dustin: I did, yep.  There were only a handful of regrets that I have.

Julie: What are they?

Dustin: You know honestly I would say...

Julie: Volunterring to go on the block..

Dustin: Volunterring to go on the block number one and the behaviour I exhibited over the past week.  I was really disappointited in myself by taking the low road.  And by treating Dick and Daniele in the manner in which they wanted me to.  I had better expectations of myself and the way I would handle myself under those situations and I...

Julie:  What do you think of them, Dick and Daniele?

Dustin: Not to highly. 

Julie: Why, why her?

Dustin: She has a very...Daniele has a very negative attitude in the house and she chose to...and you know life is all based on choices and the choices that you make in this game are no different.  And she chose to isolate herself with Nick in the first four weeks and once he was out of the game she chose to isolate herself with her father.  And her relationship building skills are poor.  And she chose not to utilize the time wisely to make strategic relationships with people and it was just her negativity in the house that has drawn her to the position in which she is in right now.

Julie: And Dick?

Dustin: Dick is a 44 year old child and, you know, I can't say it enough. Excellent job in casting because I would never find a person like him on the streets and consider him to be even an adult let alone a parent.

Julie: Do you think his behaviour is strategy though?

Dustin: Absolutely. Dick's strategy is fear, to implement fear.  But fear does not beget respect and Dick lost my respect early on in the game by ummm....

Julie: Does it work?

Dustin: It apparently works with alot of people and that's what sad, is that a lot of people fall for it and I believe I went home this week is because the duo of...the pairing of Dick's fear tactics and Daniele's strong strategic competition is probably what ended me in the house.

Julie: Was being in the house and playing the game as hard as you thought it was going to be? Was it what you had imagined?

Dustin: It was not what I imagined. It was much more different.  You know being in that house and actually living with these people as opposed to just seeing them on television is much more difficult in the house, but it is also a different experience because there is a whole foundation of relationships built with these people based on body language, facial expression, and let alone how much you enjoy the individual so there is a lot more to it than you see on the show.  I will say that much.

Julie: What do you say will missed most?

Dustin: Oh what did I missed most windows and trees and a breeze once in a while. Not even seeing as much as another person's face aside from the 13 houseguests got really old.

Bless your heart, Sass. Many thanks for typing all that. I enjoyed reading it. I appreciate it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2007, 01:20:14 AM »
SHOWTIME AFTER DARK

Now it's Eric and Jameka

Eric is pretty much repeating what he told Amber

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2007, 01:28:02 AM »
Eric and Jameka:

E: I am sorry you have had a ****ty 24 hours

Never in a million years did i think you guys would be nom'd

mmmmm hhhmmmm

E: it was purely a strategic vote--at the last minute there was an overall concensus--it seemed the correct thing to do at the time...

I had a hard week bouncing back from the hard week i had

I couldn't win--i felt on the outside of you all (Dustin, amber, Zach, Jess)

Difficult to imagine who else might go

For me it was purely strategic...

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2007, 01:31:06 AM »
Now waves. Weird?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2007, 01:32:54 AM »
peach to the rescue  :waves:

ED to jess: ........you guys showed an enomous leap of faith, blah blah,, you are the one that could send me good bye, going to power through this thig, to the final 4. dustin had his hands up everyones skirt.

Jess: ... always been fine with you guys.

Dick:.... went off last week, had to do what I had to do..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2007, 01:33:11 AM »
I would like to take a moment here to thank everybody that showed support to me in regards of my sweet boy, Dustin being evicted yesterday, whether you liked or hated him, just wanted to tell you it was very much appreciated. I just want to tell you I am fine, didn't take me long to get over it. I am just anxious to see how the rest of the season gets played out.

As for some of those who wants my support if Jen leaves, I'll try my best......

I hope I don't get a lot of heat from this but I'm rooting for Eric and Jessica in the final two! 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2007, 01:37:25 AM »
Hi Mama! :waves: Hi puddin!

I think it was because ED was ranting about Bb not leaving Dani alone

ED and Jess in BY

Jess I never really had anything against you and Dani

ED: Dani sleeping--she has had so much to deal with this week

ED: (He starts talking about BB and Dani again)
Basically what they did was "There are no pics of your boyfriend....and BB switches feeds! :meow:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:41:57 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2007, 01:38:20 AM »
Jen breaks up Jam & Eric, she insists on folding her laundry before it wrinkles.. you just know they are pissed :grins:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2007, 01:42:37 AM »
Hi GP - this is boring :lol: Anyone know about what time the POV comp will be tomorrow?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2007, 01:44:54 AM »
Awww RFWill your great! I didn't like Dustin but your a big person for sticking with him and supporting him (as cheesey as that sounds). I kinda feel that way with Jen ya know. Yet she was someone who I never thought I would like where as you always liked Dustin. And now shes leaving.

I want Jess in the F2 defenitly. Who better for her to go with then Eric.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »
Dicks full of confident self in the BY with Jen and Jess talking about how he pulled it off  B:) B:)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2007, 01:50:14 AM »
Awww RFWill your great! I didn't like Dustin but your a big person for sticking with him and supporting him (as cheesey as that sounds). I kinda feel that way with Jen ya know. Yet she was someone who I never thought I would like where as you always liked Dustin. And now shes leaving.

I want Jess in the F2 defenitly. Who better for her to go with then Eric.

Thanks, Mama

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2007, 01:51:15 AM »
I actually was as happy as I thought I was going to be RFWill, it wasnt funny it was actually sort of sad to me to see Dustin go out so bad but he walked like a man. Down in the BB forum I posted a thread with Dustin articles and interviews .. if you read them you will see Dustin is ok with going  :tup:

Just wanted to rant about Dani. Shes doing it again, hiding out in her HOH, not socializing with the house... , that is the same thing that killed her game from the get go, hiding in a corner with Nick. I hate to say hate but I hate Dani. She turned from being a woe is me pity party into her HOH week being HER B-Day week , like night and day she changed. She is walking around like the queen pointing at the other HG's and saying things like "I'll nominate you because you didnt find my jokes funny  B:) ".
You know her and Dick always talk about Jen's mememememme but dont seem to mind when they talk about themselves over and over and its all about them.. (:;). I am so over her and SO over her whiney voice :meow:. I hope she goes soon because I can't bare her until the final 2  (:;) ..right now I'd want any of them to win over her  (:;) !