Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 282094 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »
Jen said she thought she was Janelle? Daniele is the one always comparing herself to Janelle.

And if Daniele really feels with the Nick thing she got screwed, it wasn't only Eric it was Dick to. Yet Dick is turning it around. I agree with the HGs (for the same reason of what happened with the POV and him taking HER off). She has the best thing going for her in there - her supposed enemy.

And if she wasn't getting her wayyyyyyyyyyy she would be whiney. Wait she does that when she does have her way.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2007, 10:35:22 PM »
Almost time for After Dark!!!  I only get to see it on the weekends..8-5 job sucks (:;)

that is what tivo or other recorders are for. i love my dvd player with ram, it is the best invention ever.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2007, 10:36:36 PM »
Amber: I have to win HOH next week.  

Jameka: Talking about one of the past competitions where they had to carry a tray.  Now all of a sudden, some of the things that we thought Eric did now its Dustin.

Amber: I knew Dustin and Kail had something going on.  He didn't lie to me about it.

Jameka: He didn't necessarily tell me.   The fact that she said, when I get like this, I need to talk to Eric and he helps me go through the scenarios. (Jess)  She said he helps her make sense of things.  Seriously, that's like "My partner, my partner isn't there for me and I'm freaking out."  That's more than just friends.  That was where were you when I needed you.  
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2007, 10:37:15 PM »
20 ants on the counter --do they ever think its the plants?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
Dani to the DR --keeps fingers crossed that its ping pong balls

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »
Amber: I know I"m going to get HOH next week. I know seven is my lucky number, but it'll still be my lucky number because God wants it.  (Huh?)

Wait, Amber had a dream!  I can't wait.

Daniele to the DR.

Jameka: I bet this is the picking of the balls for POV.

Amber: I had a dream . . .

Jameka: Wait, who do I pick to play for POV if I get houseguests choice.

They're talking about Eric and how smart he is and how they can't handle living on a daily basis with that many scenarios in his head.  That's why he does those weird eye things.

Amber had a dream that she won American's choice, they were all outside, and came in and a phone rang and Eric answered it but it was for Amber.  She talked to her mom and her sister.  It was so real!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
Does anyone here now anything about this Jen rumor?  Here is a link to the story. http://www.bigbrotheraddicts.com/2007/08/big-brother-8-j.html

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »
LOL  I agree and am tired of the whinnnnning..She does need to grow up and I would never want her to win acting like a child..Dick I would vote for him.
Jen said she thought she was Janelle? Daniele is the one always comparing herself to Janelle.

And if Daniele really feels with the Nick thing she got screwed, it wasn't only Eric it was Dick to. Yet Dick is turning it around. I agree with the HGs (for the same reason of what happened with the POV and him taking HER off). She has the best thing going for her in there - her supposed enemy.

And if she wasn't getting her wayyyyyyyyyyy she would be whiney. Wait she does that when she does have her way.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2007, 10:49:23 PM »
I don't believe that rumor. Honestly Jens not changed - she has been "smart" acting since day 1. And they usually call Eric at the same time after every show. And the other HGs (from what I know from watching the feeds) are not called in there right then or what not.

I thought the Mr America comment was cause they say he is like the "stud" of the house.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »
I hope for cbs's sake this is a lie cause it could cause havoc on the final results and possibly a law suit if Jen loses..Then again I don't think she is that bright..
Does anyone here now anything about this Jen rumor?  Here is a link to the story. http://www.bigbrotheraddicts.com/2007/08/big-brother-8-j.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2007, 10:50:46 PM »
No balls, sigh

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
Eric to the DR.

Jameka: I guess we're not pickign players.  But why are they calling those two (dani and Eric) back to back to the DR? (Yeah, and Eric's the one that's paranoid.)

:WAVES
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »
That sucks Puddin! This Amber convo is all over but at the same time about the same thing :lol3: I can't do it.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2007, 10:52:59 PM »
I hope for cbs's sake this is a lie cause it could cause havoc on the final results and possibly a law suit if Jen loses..Then again I don't think she is that bright..

IMO Jen is extremely smart.. she plays it off that she is dumb but she knows a lot more than most of the HG's in there.. it really bothered me in the HOH comp.. I believe she really did put the wrong answer up there by mistake.. and was a misfortune on her part.. She could have won that HOH easily.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2007, 10:54:27 PM »
And you know whats funny, they say this but long befoer this came out, they were sitting in the LR and Jen said something about in tehir contracts it said that America could control votes this year. And Jess and Eric and someone else (Zach maybe) were like "what we didn't read the contract".

Jen is smart and probably DID read her contract. And I still say the Mr America thing was the stud thing (like Miss America)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2007, 10:55:17 PM »
cont ..

Jen & Zach doing laundry, Dick is sitting in the peanut gallery a bitchen that Jen doesnt do full loads  B:)

Jamber cont their  B:) B:) about the other HG's comparing notes "I cant with him", talking about Zach

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2007, 10:55:31 PM »
I just read about it and it sounded pretty fake, but I thought that I would ask here because I know that you live feeders look here and would know better than me because you are watching all the time and I sincerely thank you for that because look foward to seeing your posts throughout the day and knowing what is going on in the BBhouse.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2007, 10:57:13 PM »
Big Brother After Dark about to come on. I'll be here for at least a half hour. :)
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2007, 10:59:04 PM »
BB gave them 6 beers. lol thats 1 and a quarter each.

They feel insulted..Jess says just leave them in there.

Jen says to save them they have a Veto comp tomorrow.

Dick : what do I care? I'm not in the block.

Jess: you could be a veto replacement, lol

Dick goes to talk to Dani, asks her if she talked? she says no.

Dick: thought you did? TBTFH

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2007, 11:00:07 PM »
Dick goes to talk to Daniele.

Asks her if she wants to talk and she said "not really".

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2007, 11:02:06 PM »
Thanks Asiafan :yaya:

BB hates us again, all feeds on Jamber talking about Zach kissing ass, being ballsey, up on his high horse, so full of ****.. thinks hes got it going on girl.

Amber: what is he still doing here? lol

Amber to the DR  :yess:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2007, 11:03:35 PM »
ROFL I bet Jameka is cringing with Zach on the hammock with her :lol:

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04:28 PM »
With the whole Daniele, whining situation, i feel like everyone says shes "acting like a child" yet, for someone who is only twenty years old, to be put in your house with your father, who you havent talked to for a lot of your life, must be hard.

I just turned 18, and if i had a relationship like that with my dad, and had to be locked in a house with him, i would be upset too. Her  whining is definitly excessive, but to me, some of it is warrented.

With her plan to backdoor JEn, I do not agree with it. I pray something happens and Eric goes up. Jen can be somewhat self-centered, but she seems like a genuinely nice person, as does Daniele, which is why i wish they would team up.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »
Awwwww! Even you Jen haters make it worth it :lol3:

The thing is, I understand her being whiney at 20 but don't feel bad for the dad situation. I heard that the only reason they let her come in (the rules state 21) is because her dad was there, and she saw him at interview or auditions whatever they are called. And honestly she knew that no matter what he wasn't going to do anything against her (in week 3 when he got HOH she was like "what dad would put his daughter up" so no I don't feel bad for her. She lets him (and no im not saying she should have to control him like the HGs think) but she is right there with him picking people apart, yet that is why she says they had a bad relationship.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »
Jameake thinks they are going to do POV tonight :lol: