Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 198659 times)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
Jen tries talking to Dustin saying she thinks they have it delayed because everyone is still talking

then Jen leaves HOH

Nuala

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2007, 02:43:17 PM »
Jen is just walking around the house

Dick in the BY

Zach telling Dick that he smelled the sauce in the juice and threw it out and that is why Jameka is flipping out

Dani says she has the plague

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2007, 02:44:06 PM »
Daniele thinks she has the plague.

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »
WTF is Zach doing???  Is he really aligning with Jess?  I heard he said that he promised he would vote Dick out and that he wouldnt go back on his word!!!   :dick  What is he doing?  He is the odd man out and would hope that he knows that.  Come on, Zach!!!  Get with it brother!  Use the head on your shoulders...  not the one below the belt!   :o

Nuala

« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2007, 02:46:18 PM »
Zach and Jameka are going to make turkey dogs on the grill because they wont let them in the storage to get the beef franks

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
I have no doubt that what Dustin did (volunteering to go up then not, then saying that he would against Dick but not Daniele) is part of the reason Jess is stressed out.

But thye also know that Zach votes in numbers. Maybe hes doing it because he thinks he will be safe next week if he does so :(

Nuala

« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2007, 02:47:46 PM »
WTF is Zach doing???  Is he really aligning with Jess?  I heard he said that he promised he would vote Dick out and that he wouldnt go back on his word!!!   :dick  What is he doing?  He is the odd man out and would hope that he knows that.  Come on, Zach!!!  Get with it brother!  Use the head on your shoulders...  not the one below the belt!   :o

Dick told him to vote him out if he was still on the block.

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2007, 02:48:13 PM »
I have no doubt that what Dustin did (volunteering to go up then not, then saying that he would against Dick but not Daniele) is part of the reason Jess is stressed out.

But thye also know that Zach votes in numbers. Maybe hes doing it because he thinks he will be safe next week if he does so :(

votes in numbers???  He hasnt voted with the group in over three weeks.  He was the only person to vote against Kail every week she was up.  He's an idiot if he thinks that he will penetrate that group of 5.  

Offline kevinfromduluth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
She should be very concerned...if she only knew that Eric's vote is not his, she would not put up Dustin...giving the way that America has been voting.....Dustin is gone is he is put up.....Eric should hope that he gets put up....That his only cover in this vote :lol:
Hate me if you must, but love me if you can....toby keith

Nuala

« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2007, 02:49:29 PM »
I thought by blood coming out of his mouth they were using some phrase (as in him being scared or something lol). Whoops.

no they were talking about literal blood

Offline Devils7

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »

Dick told him to vote him out if he was still on the block.

I know,  but that will change if they put Dustin up against him...  watch!  Dick will then have a chance that will take on of their votes away!!!  This should be another back-and-forth week right up until casting their votes.  

COME ON AMERICA!!!  MAKE ERIC VOTE OUT ONE OF HIS OWN!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2007, 02:53:17 PM »
I have to leave for work soon so I guess I'll have to wait until I get off tonight to find out how the rest of the day went.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2007, 02:55:26 PM »
now we are back to trivia .... so who knows

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2007, 02:55:37 PM »
I have to leave for work soon so I guess I'll have to wait until I get off tonight to find out how the rest of the day went.

Have fun at work and we will see you later tonight.

Nuala

« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »
you know... if Jessica is AP choice to give the silent treatment to (and I think it was) Eric is going about it all wrong by saying BB told him not to get involved in the strategic part and let her make her own decision.. I think Eric is using that as a crutch to not talk to Jess whiich is all wrong.. Eric is a fake of the highest kind IMO

You know Jessica thinks something up because she knows that BB would never tell someone not to get involved in the strategic talk with another houseguest regardless of how bad someone felt.  He really is an idiot for saying that. 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
I don't understand why Dustin was pissing and moaning about how Jen should have gotten Dick out of the house already. Is it HER fault. He was in an alliance with 6 other people. Hmmm, think about it. And Dustin if they did that, then you would still be stuck there with Joe. So for one final time SHUT UP! Not to mention you, Dustin took the easy way out by putting up Jen and Kail. Whatever jerk face.

Do I think they will put up Dustin. I dunno. I think thats part of the reason that Jessica is stressed. HE should've thought it throughly instead of being some cocky jerk and jumping the gun and saying he would go up against Dick. Don't dish it out unless you really mean it. Sorry but thats the truth.

I don't like what Dick has done or is doing but I think that Amber and Jameka especially are getting what they so call "deserve". They could've stuck up for Jen. And Christains? As Christains your bound to make mistakes but slip ups like making fun of people, talking about incest, blah blah blah. I can't count how many more times Amber says **** or ****ING then Dick. And we all know how much he cusses. Then this morning making fun of Daniele because thats her dad. Umm why should SHE be the one to control him? There are how many of them? Dustin is so lame. Lets pick on a 20 year old for not controlling her father. People hes not a dog that she owns.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I could see BB telling Eric that though, not to talk about strategy or what not, just get better. KWIM? Talking strategically might stress people out and if hes dehydrated and had the ashmtha attack (or it could've been a panic attack) then it could be worse.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2007, 03:02:58 PM »
Just something else to add, if the other HGs are afraid of Dick then why does that make Daniele any different. Its not like they don't know that they didn't talk for quite a few years. Ya know? These people make me ill.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »
I think this might be the real thing.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 03:28:07 PM by puddin »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2007, 03:05:46 PM »
Mama,

You and I think so much alike it isnt funny!

I dont like Dickhead either but just want to get Amber the hell out of there.

I dont pick on Dustin on the board because he is one of Will's favorites, but he is a piece of work.

The kicker in this for me is...I could see Dustin being put up against Dickhead, and Jen, Dani and Eri voting to evict Dustin but that DUMBASS Zach voting to evict Dickhead and then the Jameka/Whamber/Dustin crew running the show.

I want Jen and Jess to be the final two!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Nuala

« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2007, 03:13:19 PM »
I think the DR pulled jessica in to get her pumped up and ready to do the ceremony otherwise it would have been a dragged out thing and they wanted to get her when she was vulnerable to do the ceremony.

Offline kevinfromduluth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2007, 03:17:47 PM »
Looks like jessica is having problems with her pick......she should be, if she nominates someone in her group, America will probably vote that person out....ED may yet win this thing!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
Hate me if you must, but love me if you can....toby keith

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »
Have they even started the veto ceremony yet?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2007, 03:20:46 PM »
so i take it the veto cermony hasnt been held yet?  

does anyone know who Eric is not talking to?

Nuala

« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2007, 03:22:06 PM »
We still have trivia on the feeds

and I think Eric has to give Jessica the silent treatment

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
Thanks, Nuala!

I have a 1000 things to do but am glued to this stupid computer until I know who is being put up!