Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 199646 times)

Offline CaptChaos

• RFF Full Member
    • Seal Team 6 Clan (Gaming)
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #2150 on: August 17, 2007, 09:16:41 AM »
Have we found out what the letter said yet from Nick?
"The next thing out of your mouth better be some brilliant F**ken Mark Twain S**t, cause it definitely getting chisled on your tombstone."

Otis B Driftwood---The Devils Rejects

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2151 on: August 17, 2007, 09:21:17 AM »

Puddin posted a close up picture of the birthday letter and it was hard to read, only could make out a few words. Check out the pic in the live feed thread from around 11:50pm last night

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2152 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:37 AM »
Great job breinejm:waves:

Everybody snoozing  :zz:

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline breinejm

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2153 on: August 17, 2007, 09:52:15 AM »
A little movement in feed 2, but otherwise sleeping.  I'm out of here!   :waves:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2154 on: August 17, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »
America's Player choice to get nominated is Amber.

That's who I voted for. It just might happen cuz I think Amber and Jen are going up. Goal is to get Jen out this week.

Good that America finally came to their senses and asked Eric to convince Daniele to put up Amber. (That confusing enough for you?) But about putting Jen up on the block along with her... I'm concerned that Jen would win the Veto and take herself off the block, really screwing up plans. Who's the backup target if Jen can't go away this week?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2155 on: August 17, 2007, 09:55:25 AM »

That's who I voted for. It just might happen cuz I think Amber and Jen are going up. Goal is to get Jen out this week.

Good that America finally came to their senses and asked Eric to convince Daniele to put up Amber. (That confusing enough for you?) But about putting Jen up on the block along with her... I'm concerned that Jen would win the Veto and take herself off the block, really screwing up plans. Who's the backup target if Jen can't go away this week?

If Jen comes off, Jameka's going up but Amber's going home is the back up plan if they can't get rid of Jen this week. What D&D want is Jen out this week, Amber next week, followed by Jameka. That'll leave the two D's, Zach, Eric and Jessica.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2156 on: August 17, 2007, 09:57:05 AM »
well glad they all are seeming to get along.  That will atleast make the days longer and hopefully Dick will not yell so much this week since he is safe.

I know Dani is saying she wants Jen out.... but if she is smart she will work with Jen some to have another avenue to go when things change and you know they will.  I see eric or Jess flipping on Dick or Dani.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2157 on: August 17, 2007, 09:59:47 AM »

If Jen comes off, Jameka's going up but Amber's going home is the back up plan if they can't get rid of Jen this week. What D&D want is Jen out this week, Amber next week, followed by Jameka. That'll leave the two D's, Zach, Eric and Jessica.

And if either Jen/Amber win HoH next week, there will probably be some hell spout all over the house. I think strength is greater in numbers, and those three are going to be leaving the house one after another. I hope.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2158 on: August 17, 2007, 10:00:33 AM »
well glad they all are seeming to get along.  That will atleast make the days longer and hopefully Dick will not yell so much this week since he is safe.

I know Dani is saying she wants Jen out.... but if she is smart she will work with Jen some to have another avenue to go when things change and you know they will.  I see eric or Jess flipping on Dick or Dani.

Eric and Jessica are going to play along for right now, they are safe from the block this week because they saved Dick from eviction yesterday. Had they not taken the deal, Dick would have been gone now.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2159 on: August 17, 2007, 10:04:53 AM »
DANIELE GOT A BIRTHDAY LETTER FROM NICK!!
.........omg Will i thought you were only kidding about getting a letter from nick... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And not only that, no pictures of her BF, Chris this time.
............holy crap!!...guess she's been wearing the infamous blue bandanna all this time for a reason...ya know it just always comes down to the heart wants what it wants period. good for them.
Go Red Sox!!

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2160 on: August 17, 2007, 10:08:01 AM »
i say enough with the voting out, whoever, for personal reasons..get on with voting strategically kids
Go Red Sox!!

Offline kevinfromduluth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2161 on: August 17, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
Looks like Amber and Jameka are going up...but, the plan is to backdoor Jen...ED says this is the season of the backdoor...be careful APEric may be forced to vote for Amber (remember all the racist, anti-semitic remarks), if it happens.....ED :dick will lose it again :lol:
Hate me if you must, but love me if you can....toby keith

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #2162 on: August 17, 2007, 10:20:54 AM »
Eric needs to be smart with this week's AP Eviction Vote - if he has to go against the group, he should tell them he's voting to evict (for example) Amber, because he wants (Jen) to be wondering who voted to save her when she's in sequester.

They'll have enough votes to kick out who they want anyway.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2163 on: August 17, 2007, 10:26:23 AM »
That is true that Eric will be voting out Amber if she is up there against Jen for sure, but if it is Jameka and Jen I also think that Eric will not be voting to evict Jen.  I think that America has had enough of the "good" Christians in the house and wants them out, and the only way to protect himself would be to say that he is giving them a sympathy vote or something, but he should inform Dani at least of his vote first so that after the eviction Dick does not go off at him.

Offline kevinfromduluth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2164 on: August 17, 2007, 10:31:59 AM »
May not be any Double Eviction weeks this year...Ratings are too high, they need to sustain at least minimum ratings until the premiere of the new season of TV programming....Looks like ED gave them a good thing this year....Maybe they will give him a little bonus over his $2000 a week he's getting paid...well, they figured it out....Take Jerry Springer, lock it up in a house, and bam, you got a ratings winner.......
Hate me if you must, but love me if you can....toby keith

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2165 on: August 17, 2007, 10:43:16 AM »
Thank you for the updates breinejm  :jam:

All HG's  :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz:

Offline TannerandLilysMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2166 on: August 17, 2007, 10:51:32 AM »

First & foremost, Happy Birthday Blondie! I miss you so much & know that things in the house are hard but you will perservere because of how strong & determined you are. Congrats on HOH, I'm proud of you & expected nothing less...such a competitor. I miss every thing about you, but I get to see your "pretty" face often so that keeps my spirits up. Simba says "Meow", Joe says "Oh my knees"...& my parents say "Hello." Tell Zach I say "Hey" and to stop fake sleeping..muahahaha You're so beautiful, personable, funny & intelligent & I can't wait to see you again....Hopefully, there is a roadtrip(?) lined up in the future. I'll have my people talk to your people (wink) Then it's "Dani & me tonight" Hawk twa & 153 Dollface To Be Continued XOXOXOXO

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2167 on: August 17, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »
Thanks for the letter tannerandLilysMommy!

Sounds like they have something planned for later on, doesn't it?

And a big  :welcome2:  to the forum to you and anyone else I've missed lately!  We are really glad you have joined us!

Looks like the curtain just went up on Act II around here!  :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #2168 on: August 17, 2007, 11:04:39 AM »
May not be any Double Eviction weeks this year...Ratings are too high, they need to sustain at least minimum ratings until the premiere of the new season of TV programming....Looks like ED gave them a good thing this year....Maybe they will give him a little bonus over his $2000 a week he's getting paid...well, they figured it out....Take Jerry Springer, lock it up in a house, and bam, you got a ratings winner.......

$2000 a week = $104,000 per year  - how can I get a job as a permanent BB houseguest?   :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2169 on: August 17, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »
Do you guys think Chris will be waiting in the wings for Daniele when BB is over?

I think not.....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2170 on: August 17, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »
 :zz: :zz: :zz:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2171 on: August 17, 2007, 11:29:40 AM »
The letter from Nick was really sweet and well put together.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2172 on: August 17, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »
nope..   RFWill   Chris is gone... I am sure of it..

about how much the HG's get paid.. I heard them talking about there stipend on the live feeds once and they said it was $750.00 a week... $2,000.00 seems a little high to me.

Are nominations today??

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2173 on: August 17, 2007, 11:45:29 AM »
Yes this week is a normal week so noms today and veto tomorrow.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2174 on: August 17, 2007, 12:04:54 PM »
Maybe a wake up call.. :TRIVIA