Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 196185 times)

Nuala

Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #2475 on: July 25, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
now doing head on apply directly to the forehead

Nuala

« Reply #2476 on: July 25, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
pics

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #2477 on: July 25, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »
MIke's making another protein shake

Nuala

« Reply #2478 on: July 25, 2007, 04:48:10 PM »
Daniele and Jameka in the little bed room

Jameka had a good nap

Daniele is cold

Jameka said hi to one of the people in the mirrors

Nuala

« Reply #2479 on: July 25, 2007, 04:50:25 PM »
Jameka asks how the convo. was while she was asleep

Dani you miss absolutely nothing...I showered and got ready,,,,,mike layed out.....Zach and Mike talked for a bit

Jameka what are you wearing tomorrow

Dani I haven't decided I thought about shorts and a cute shirt.....but it depends on my bruise.....I probably wont get ready for a long time...maybe I will lay out all morning and then get ready

talk about how fast the hr. show goes

the food they did not finish last Thursday was taken away and could not have it

Nuala

« Reply #2480 on: July 25, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »
Dani doesn't know what General Tso's chicken is Jameka is trying to explain it to her

Jameka thought she might wear a freakum dress but they  might ask her about her birthday so she is going to go with color instead and will be wearing a green colorful halter dress

Nuala

« Reply #2481 on: July 25, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »
Dustin, Jen, Zach, and Kail

talking about Eric and how he asked about his shorts

Zach Amber

Dust I told people about it.....last time I do that

Nuala

« Reply #2482 on: July 25, 2007, 04:57:25 PM »
Kail is going to read Jameka's letter from home

Jameka can't believe that Jessica is still sleeping

Nuala

« Reply #2483 on: July 25, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
Kail's friend is having a book published and will come out in 2008....it is Christian Fiction

Nuala

« Reply #2484 on: July 25, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
Daniele is talking about her friends kids book about a coconut and how he was the coconut and that he was just like everyone else and like the other fruits

Nuala

« Reply #2485 on: July 25, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »
jameka and daniele are laughing like Zach

Jameka called to the DR

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2486 on: July 25, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »
Mike and Eric in the BY, Mike is explaining his veto performance and why he did what he did.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2487 on: July 25, 2007, 05:16:12 PM »
Basically he is explaining to Eric how it came about pretty much the same explanation he gave Dustin.

Eric is asking about Jen. Was she part of the group?

Mike: Jen had more of a personal vendetta against the two.

Eric asking about Kail spilling the beans about the alliance.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #2488 on: July 25, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
Jameka tells Bb they are considerate for waiting for her to get ready

Eric and Mike

Mike it is a unique situation being up with Kail because of our alliance and I dont want to campaign against her

Eric I understand and I wold love to hear where you are coming from and where you are going

Mike there is no malicious intent in this conversation

Eric oh on

Mike honesty and loyalty and being true to my character and I hope my actions in that competition show that......

Eric I was sitting close by and I could hear the dialogue

Mike backstory of Kail and myself......I was in an alliance with 4 people

Eric just to clarify ......Nick, Zach, you and Kail and Jen as Kails friend

MIle last week when Dick and Dani were up it was told to us from someone in our alliance that dick was going to come after us and that is why we wanted Dick out and I think she took a larger role in it and got caught up and called out by Dick and so when it came down to the votes I knew my alliance was not going to go through and the alliance came up with an alibi for me and told Dick I was not on his tracks and I went up to Kail and told her the votes changed and Dick already knows that Kail was campaigning but told Kail to keep her vote so Dick would not call her bluff..........Kail said everything was cool with her Mike even after the vote

Erick so Jen went on her own with her noms

Mike  personal vendetta for one of them

MIke after the noms. I went up to Jen and Kail and I said it sucks that situation you are in and Kail that you called out and in all fairness would go up on the block for Kail.....because of what happened..

ERic veto day

Mike she felt the need to spill out the alliance so they threw a big mixture in the pot

Eric she was the first one that was really forthcoming with the info.

Mike yeah and people knew me and her were in an alliance since day 2 or 3...I never felt like she revealed a lot about me....and I told her that I would play it and if I won it I would take her off the block....if I was to stay I am not in an alliance with them and I dont plan on getting in another one....i am flying solo.......come to the day of veto....I did not want people to see me as a back stabber and I hold those values as a person and it was hard to go out there in front of those people but i am who I am and I ahd to stick to my word......my word is what I say

Eric I never had any doubts to your character to be disloyal....you're a stand up guy and have stuck to your word.....talking about a game and ques that of the 14 guests who had not made him mad.....he said Mike

Mike cool

Eric you're a funny guy and I have never had a true feeling or sense of what your feelings towards me are.....wondering if he was high on the hit list for the broke up alliance

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2489 on: July 25, 2007, 05:22:53 PM »
I don't think either way its going to matter. Everyone isn't so open about who they are going to vote for. Mikes talked to Dustin, and Dustin told Nick about it and Nick said something about Mikes a goner. So that was kinda easy and obvious. Poor Mike. Im not sure why he tried to save the big mouth Kail.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2490 on: July 25, 2007, 05:22:54 PM »
And RWILL..I think the votes will be closer more like 5-4 but thats a guess.

Puddin, did somebody switch? Who has said they are voting for whom? I must have missed something.....
I meant RFWill, lol. Unless Amber & Dustin chicken out, vote for Kail to set up Nick & Zach and deny it was them etc, thats 2 votes for Kail.. plus Jen told Amber that she is not happy with Kail because Kail never clued her in on her Mrs Robinson alliance , she heard about it through Dick and Jen also told Amber that she will probably vote with the house and as far as Jen knows thats Kail because she is out of the loop etc.. and then we have Erics vote and to tell you the truth I don't know what the average viewer wants.. Kail or Mike to stay? Sooo it could be 5-4 with Mike going OR Jameka, who knows, might just might vote Kail out? really she doesn't tell anyone what shes doing so you never know? personally I want Kail gone only because she annoys me and Mike is a just such a good guy and I want to see more of him because hes about the only one left of the men that would dare stand up to Dick. 

Nuala

« Reply #2491 on: July 25, 2007, 05:26:48 PM »
Mike actually Jen said you were in good standing

Eric I absolutely had you guys on my radar either, but you know you get so much BS pumped into in this house and it is hard to decipher ......I dont think you have to say you like this person or you dont like this person and that it takes time.....he wanted to understand who he was dealing with before leaping into anything and it made people uneasy because i was not talking game and I wanted to have the facts before I go into anything.............I do believe you in sayng that and that means a lot to me because I was most certainly not after you or any of you....I do have concern that anyone from this broken alliance wins HoH that Dick will be up and I might be sitting next to him....that is not my desire

mike I dont think that is anyone's desire

Eric what is the ideology of you moving forward and your greater scheme if you do stay

Mike I am a man of my word I have not lied and I wont lie...integrity means more to me than this game....my role if I stay here....I dont know if people view me as a threat....but with taking away that threat....I am flying solo and I will be at the mercy of others....I am flying solo and I am sticking to my word....if I won HOH it would not be based on personal things, but strategic....I would do it through a democracy....the person who gets mentioned the most might go home......talking about possibly doing a merit system to move the threat of me being in the hosue and me going after anyone

Eric it will come to rely on others and if you feel like you dont have anyone to fall back on then it might be a tough experience....your plan is still to forge friendships or are you really going to play solo

Mike like you make friendships but I do plan on playing solo and I dont plan on making agreement or alliances with anyone

Eric I have not done any of that either....no alliances,,,,no wheeling and dealing.....that is not my cup of tea....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2492 on: July 25, 2007, 05:28:07 PM »
lol ...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2493 on: July 25, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
 :waves: :waves:

For Mike it is all about integrity--he hasn't lied and won't lie in this game

If he wins HOH it would be a democracy as to who goes up

Eric fishing for info on his status with the former alliance

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2494 on: July 25, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
I totally agree with you Puddin. Jess and Jameka both said they didn't have a problem with Kail sooooo I dunno. I think that Jen could possibly vote out Kail. She told Kail that shes voting with the house. Mikes talking to Eric.

Im thinking that maybe those that didn't like Dick will like what Mike did and vote to have Eric vote out Kail. And I am not sure Kail has many fans as it is soooooo I am hoping I am wrong with what I think America DID (like i've been wrong all the other times) and that they told him to vote out Kail. Im hoping it goes down like ..... Keep Mike - (Mike and Zach could make a deal) Amber/Dustin/Jen/Eric/?Jameka? its possible.... Then keep Kail Daniele/Nick/Jess/

Nuala

« Reply #2495 on: July 25, 2007, 05:31:38 PM »
Eric and Mike talking about Nick

Mike it bothered the group and ultimately and that is why Kail felt betrayed by him and that is why she was eager to spill the beans on the alliances

i've paused it and will finish up after a smoke break

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2496 on: July 25, 2007, 05:35:28 PM »

Im thinking that maybe those that didn't like Dick will like what Mike did and vote to have Eric vote out Kail. And I am not sure Kail has many fans as it is soooooo I am hoping I am wrong with what I think America DID (like i've been wrong all the other times) and that they told him to vote out Kail. Im hoping it goes down like ..... Keep Mike - (Mike and Zach could make a deal) Amber/Dustin/Jen/Eric/?Jameka? its possible.... Then keep Kail Daniele/Nick/Jess/
Oh I didn't think of that Mama.. the average viewer might not like how Dick came off as well as his reasons to put Mike up!! But I'm not getting my hopes up.. thiings don't turn out the way I want either, lol.

Nuala

« Reply #2497 on: July 25, 2007, 05:42:20 PM »
okay pausing it did not work

Nuala

« Reply #2498 on: July 25, 2007, 05:43:18 PM »
Eric wants them all to give him 5 mins. to finish up his convo.

Dick is going to finish up his cig.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2499 on: July 25, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »
Kail and Amber on towel duty

Dick and jen infringe on the Eric/Mike chat

Eric asks for a couple of minutes

Dick wants to know how Eric stayed in the tub with jessica w/out a hard on :groan:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.