Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 196477 times)

Nuala

Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #2425 on: July 25, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »
someone hid pieces to the chess game so now Mike and Zach aren't going to play

Zach is wondering if he should be looking for other things missing

Hi TL

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #2426 on: July 25, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
Zach is collecting people's chap sticks

Zach tells Dustin about the missing chess  pieces and that someone must be playing a joke

Dustin maybe BB

Nuala

« Reply #2427 on: July 25, 2007, 02:35:50 PM »
Dustin told Mike that they will talk when they lift

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2428 on: July 25, 2007, 02:38:07 PM »
Zach heads for the chess board and finds the pieces missing, wandering the house now looking for them. He asked Dustin, no he doesn't know. (Someone does!)

Dustin comes in and tells Mike they can talk later because if they talk now Zach will come in. Mike: OK.

Zach checking drawers and cabinets in the SR.  :rotf:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2429 on: July 25, 2007, 02:42:51 PM »
Big Boy (Mike) isn't eating? The boy eats all the time!!

Nuala

« Reply #2430 on: July 25, 2007, 02:44:00 PM »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2431 on: July 25, 2007, 02:44:18 PM »
Pensive!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2432 on: July 25, 2007, 02:48:41 PM »
I think Mike is nervous because he knows the camera is watching him. He put on his sun glasses, took them off, pulled his hat down lower.   :waves:

Now up.. heading for the BR.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2433 on: July 25, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
Mike and Dustin are supose to talk, and Mike and Zach as well. BUT Dustin/Amber I don't think like Mike (well Amber makes fun of him - although she thinks shes all that and hot and stuff). I know Mikes a goner. It was dumb for what he did, to help Kail. But he would've been on the block anyways and the HGs would've decided so at least he stood up to Dick and showed the other HGs that he is a great guy .

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2434 on: July 25, 2007, 02:53:20 PM »
On the Big Boy watch, flossed, back in the kitchen, got a glass of water and is wandering now to the lounge chair in the BY. I hear the hair dryer so perhaps we will see Dani soon.

Nuala: Do you suppose Zack is in the DR trying to find the chess pieces? I don't see him anywhere.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2435 on: July 25, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »
Dani...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2436 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
Wardrobe adjustment.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2437 on: July 25, 2007, 03:07:22 PM »
Dani and Dustin, Dustin gave Dani a signal, now talking about Zach. Zach wants HOH bad! Dani wants him to find out who he would put up, she thinks he would put her up. He wants her BAD.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2438 on: July 25, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
Dustin says he's nervous because he doesn't want to start lying so early in the game, Dani says just don't confirm or deny.

Nuala

« Reply #2439 on: July 25, 2007, 03:10:38 PM »
I'm going to eat TL but I will be back later.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2440 on: July 25, 2007, 03:13:07 PM »
Dustin said he liked to be upfront with people, tell them if they are going to be voted out. Dustin thinks Zach knows that he isn't liked by anyone in the house. Dustin thinks Zach wants him out. 

Ok Nuala!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2441 on: July 25, 2007, 03:13:46 PM »
Dustin just told Dani that they all should have a meeting later tonight to make sure everyone is on board with voting out Mike.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2442 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:04 PM »
Dustin and Dani had a little talk about her makeup, she buys it on eBay and from a Saks store near her.

Dick: Please go to the DR!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2443 on: July 25, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »
Checking feeds, Dustin talking to Mike in the BY. Mike says he hopes people see from the veto comp. that he is true to people. Hard to talk to people when you are on the block.

Dustin: He thought the way he handled himself showed that he had integrity and stayed true to his alliance. But, a few questions, if your alliance was over why did you push those buttons.

Mike: Honoring his word, this is who he is. If he says something to Dustin, he will not stray from that, it took courage to go up and do that, in front of Dick with the whole house watching. (PP)

Curses! TBTFH.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2444 on: July 25, 2007, 03:24:48 PM »
Back.
Mike, Kail got caught up in the campaign (to get rid of Dick) but he found out at the end that it wasn't going to happen.

Dustin: so you advised her to keep her word.

Mike: It wasn't jeopardizing the alliance. We set up an alibi for her. If it risks me showing everybody who I am, that's what I needed to do. Once Kail fell off, same scenario, Jen put her self up for me, didn't put me up. Because of who I am, show some respect for her, in front of the house. I haven't lied to anyone in the house. (talking so fast I'm only getting part of this sorry.)

I hope in the future you could confide in me, personally until the end of the game, no more alliances for me. not partnering up with anybody. Threats in the game, I don't know how I'm viewed in the house. I'm willing to say if I win HOH, I will be willing to make everything completely impersonal in the house. Let everybody participate in the choice.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2445 on: July 25, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »
Dustin: Did you not go after Jen because of the previous week?

Mike: Yes because it has only been 20 days in the house. Certain people in the house, you do get a feel for them. That's who I am, remaining honest to who I am. I felt I owed her some respect. He didn't want to throw Kail under the bus. He told Kail before Veto Comp that he was willing to go up.

He wanted to let the house decide about Kail's action, redeem herself with the house. Now he's up against her, he put himself into it.

Dustin: It is a tricky situation, you both came from the same spot. You made a quick decision, put trust in people on the first day before you knew other people in the house. It was an honest mistake. Then there was a split in the alliance, 2 and 2. You remained true to Kail, and I realized you were honest and loyal, how you play the game. The way Kail played, she made preventive measures, she made mistakes by her actions, proved herself a dishonest person. She and Jameka have a lot to learn. Every move you make, 1 false step is seen.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2446 on: July 25, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »
Dustin: You show yourself to be an honest person, I appreciate that. About my vote, I can't tell you right now. I choose not to. It is strategic for me not personal.

You both have pros and cons (down the line) I'm assuming that the break wasn't between Mike and Kail. For the most part, my position in the game has been to remain neutral (because of the way he came into the game.) The only strong relationship is with Amber. He doesn't see how that can effect Mike.

Mike: If someone can sit there and has the ability to pass ideas and trust me.. that is appreciated that they have that level of trust, I will reciprocate. (PP)
You have done things for me, silly as it sounds, do for others as you would do for yourself. I don't want you to think that because of a different person winning each week, that I will owe something to people. He stuck his neck out for Jen, same for Kail, one is going to go home.  He doesn't want favors but you have to have limits. He wants to remain true to himself. Gotta been ended at some point.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2447 on: July 25, 2007, 03:41:27 PM »
If he has favors then there would only be one person to put up. (PP)

He didn't choose to be in this position, Kail sought him out. He didn't want 4 people in the alliance, it kinda unfolded too quickly, it was a horrible decision. If she hadn't sought him out, it wouldn't have happened. She thought there was trust there.. he doesn't know why.

Dustin: There are some in the house with high honesty, you can see that with the way he came into the house, he plans to stick to his word. Not stabbing someone in the back, the fact that Mike has been forthcoming, I will keep that in mind when making a decision.

Mike: Fair enough.

Dustin: The way Joe played I didn't want to keep him in the house. Dick and I have been close, he has been open and honest with me, that's why I made the decision. (to keep him)

Mike: Then too, obviously the next 2 weeks, people will be weeded out, going into sequester, I'm going to be the person on the panel, judging on how people played the game with honesty.

Dustin: The way people walked in, played the game, he doesn't like the way Dick jumps on people, it is unnecessary, I don't play that way, but that is his way to play the game and I respect that. This game changes by the week, depending on who wins the power, I could go home next week. Some people see me as a threat. I am open and honest with everyone. People talk alot, I don't know what you've heard, some people have told me that they heard I was in an alliance. It is completely false. I like Amber but we aren't an alliance. We play our own game.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2448 on: July 25, 2007, 03:45:15 PM »
Mike: I still like everyone here, I don't like some actions but I might disagree with someone's views but..

Dustin: I'm not going to tell you or Kail how I'm voting. She's an emotional person. I just hope that over the next few weeks, (someone) farts too much, plays too hard... (I think he is trying to say to Mike to keep his honesty in mind.)

Mike: Certainly from this point forward, I'm playing solo, we are in the same boat.

And Eric and Mike show up! End of conversation.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2449 on: July 25, 2007, 03:47:56 PM »
Talking about the hot tub, Dick wants to think about his HOH diary. Nick woke up because Zach was kicking the dresser. Changing feeds.